Friday- Archosaur Assault: Protect Duke Blacke!

Options

Comments

• LittIewg - Heavens Tear
    LittIewg - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    sethh wrote: »
    OKAY EXPLANATION:
    I GOT SQUAD WITH A 60-70 SQUAD, OUR PLANS WAS SIMPLE AOE SQUAD; CLERIC WIZARD BM ARCH BARB AND SIN, WHEN WE KILLED MOBS WE DUN EVEN GOT SECONDS TO PICK UP BECAUSE WAVES OF MOBS COME TO ATTACK AGAIN, STEAL PLAYERS APPEAR AND TOOK ALL THE DROPS. GOT SENSE 4 U <.< NOW?
    and yeah... I'm YELLING

I had the same thing happen to me kinda. I had a cleric freind of mine BB while I tanked 5-6 Generals each(the horse mobs) . It was a 2 person squad. Me,And my cleric freind. Id aoe kill,Aoe kill,And repeat the process-But there were like 10 low lvls hovering above me just waiting for me to finish off my mobs and then soon as the 5-6 mobs I was done killing died... The low lvls take our drops:P. And honestly I didnt have much reaction time because the waves just kept coming,I couldnt grab my drops and stay alive from all the waves lolz. But I made 1.4m from the drops I did get,1% exp from 30 badges,Some cool spirit And I had LOADS of fun killing the mobs and hanging out with my bros and other freinds:) All in all Id say this event was amazing. Keep it up Pwi^^ (Altho I was hoping they would let us kill Duke black...but eh.. Always next time-.- lol)
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Another public quest. I don't think, that I will take part even once in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zahlee - Lost City
    Zahlee - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I thought this event was great! b:victory I made a ton of money out of dq drops and got a nice bit of exp out of it. I must have been lucky because i never had a problem with people stealing my drops. At one stage i got mobbed by a group of horsemen, (the wave before the elite mobs?) and had about 5 of them on me, but i died at the exact same time i managed to kill them, leaving a whole lot of drops on the ground. By the time i released corpse and got back, they were still on the ground..... b:puzzled

I was at north Arch, and i found that if you didn't want to keep getting mobbed by horsemen, just move up the hills more, out of their way and kill the other mobs. :) The other mobs tended to give you more time to pick up the drops. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    GMs need to do something about ppl stealing drops, at least during events like this. Maybe restrict the drops for the squad who kills them only?, I don't think that would be hard to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle What a QQ baby.

QQme Ariver :D

b:laugh

Seriously tho, pick up the drops while tank hold the mob. -.-;
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
    edited October 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle What a QQ baby.

QQme Ariver :D

b:laugh

Seriously tho, pick up the drops while tank hold the mob. -.-;

No ones QQ'ing. This has been a prob for a lot of ppl. While I was killing,I saw at least 17ppl(80-100) Saying can low lvls stop stealing drops. You should try tanking 5-8 Elite horseman mobs solo with a cleric holding BB and low lvls hovering above you and then see if u can grab all ur drops while trying to stay alive. Got nothing against you,But please think before u post about someone QQ'ing. That is allb:bye
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No ones QQ'ing. This has been a prob for a lot of ppl. While I was killing,I saw at least 17ppl(80-100) Saying can low lvls stop stealing drops. You should try tanking 5-8 Elite horseman mobs solo with a cleric holding BB and low lvls hovering above you and then see if u can grab all ur drops while trying to stay alive. Got nothing against you,But please think before u post about someone QQ'ing. That is allb:bye

Sensible thing to do is like alot of people do for Legion events and have an extra person in the squad as a " looter ". X killing 1 picking drops .. Boring task but makes sure the squad gets the money
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sensible thing to do is like alot of people do for Legion events and have an extra person in the squad as a " looter ". X killing 1 picking drops .. Boring task but makes sure the squad gets the money

Wow,Thx for the tip Con,That actually would be something smart to do lol(not being sarcastic btw.) I'll have to remember to squad someone next time and make them the designated 'looter' lol. b:thanks
  • feolanthos
    feolanthos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Alright I will protect Mr Blacke from the mean hordes of Wraith and deranged pla-uhh murderers.

Only so that I can kill him MYSELF! b:angry
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Heya all,

Sorry if i sound nub but i still dont understand what time this event is taking place. Appareantly not when I was on cause i never saw Duke shout it.
    Im in the timezone GMT+1.
    Normally i thought GMT+8 = PST but not sure.

Anyways can someone tell me plz what time GMT/PST the event takes place? Ill calculate it then.
    Thx in advance guys!b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Heya all,

Sorry if i sound nub but i still dont understand what time this event is taking place. Appareantly not when I was on cause i never saw Duke shout it.

Anyways can someone tell me plz what time GMT/PST the event takes place? Ill calculate it then.

Should be 11pm on east servers and 2am on west servers (your time)
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Why we protecting Duke Black ?! b:shocked
    These assault may going to end the red wall terror and let Black rest in peace . . rather than have to keep shouting red wall for the rest of his life . . b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    These assault may going to end the red wall terror and let Black rest in peace . . rather than have to keep shouting red wall for the rest of his life . . b:sad

'Cause WE are the ones who gotta clean up the mess afterwards -.-
  • Licker_test - Lost City
    Licker_test - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

yeah its better to keep them not to shout b:pleased b:shutup
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Should be 11pm on east servers and 2am on west servers (your time)

event started 8 pm east servers and 5 pm west servers last week, unless they chasngin it for this week?
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I will most definantly not be logged in this firday...just to avoid this.

I hate duke so much, to the point that I actually wish harm on the person(s) responsible for even coming up with the idea he should exist in the first place.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Heya all,

I think this issue is hard to talk about, but, but I will try. Please excuse my horrid grammar here: Server time is currently PDT (GMT time - 7 hours diplayed) for west coast servers and EDT (GMT time - 4 hours displayed) for east coast servers. This will change 2am after sunday November 7 to PST/EST.
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i really hope they activate x2 drops b4 the event starts, that way i can get like 800 dq items to sell when they add the dragon points

EDIT:
    post 300 :)
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i really hope they activate x2 drops b4 the event starts, that way i can get like 800 dq items to sell when they add the dragon points

EDIT:
    post 300 :)
    Double drops for badges of bravery/courage from the bosses b:dirty
  • Tsunamin - Heavens Tear
    Tsunamin - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I don't know I think we should let him die, so he can stop all the red spam b:surrender
  • Acrystal - Heavens Tear
    Acrystal - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I don't know I think we should let him die, so he can stop all the red spam b:surrender

then here comes duke black jr.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    then here comes duke black jr.

^ He's got all those wives, after all...

Kind of excited for the event today, since 2x drops'll be on...I think today'll be very profitable. ^_^
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Totally agree, if no one show up in the event . . will duke really gone ?
    And i hope the duke child not have to feel the despair of being a duke.
    The children should just be an adventurer or new npc instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ^ He's got all those wives, after all...

Kind of excited for the event today, since 2x drops will be on...I think today will be very profitable. ^_^

Couldn't help it b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Leveling a seeker/mystic will be incredibly easy now. b:dirty
  • Foxxy_skai - Raging Tide
    Foxxy_skai - Raging Tide Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Loved this event ;D
  • poketoathefirefox
    poketoathefirefox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ... This is dragging on too long... How long is this again?
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

There will be two major assaults. One this Friday, and one next Friday.

Okay, so both of those are done now. Does that mean that this event is over? People are telling me that it is happening next week as well....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wow! Fabulous event where you didn't have to be in the ultra-elite TW guilds in order to rank points or get anything... there was something for everyone here it seemed, so fantastic work in bringing an event that was such fun! b:pleased
  • EviLBarbieRO - Lost City
    EviLBarbieRO - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options