why not the best idea ever

RobertMarius - Harshlands
RobertMarius - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Suggestion Box
first of all hii to all PW suports , ok my sugestion its nat izyy to do i know but maybe you shud be tired to hiere abauted , menii people are having problem with the end i mennn
BAUNT tengs, you enderstend watt i mennn,
wepons fashions watt ever flaing swords, wattt can i doo with my las last sword if i buy ather on new end i cant selll the ather , gest dropet awey?b:angry end luse all time working on dat,b:shocked you enderstend watt i menn menii peole nedd to do samthing ubaut dat, tenck ubautet its dat sacha bad idea , its dat to dificult to resolveb:sad hmm you guys can do en
item dat impruve end reslove this problem wich we can buy from butique o watt ever , gest tenk abauted menii people may tenx you afther datb:thanks og see tenx for all endd still angioing playng pw best game of enii :bye
Post edited by RobertMarius - Harshlands on

Comments

• I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    wut...?

My attempt at translating...
    First of all hi to all PW support, ok my suggestion is not easy to do i know but maybe you should be tired to ??? ???, many people are having problems with the end i men ??? ???, you understand what i men, weapons fashions whatever flinging swords, what can i do with my lass last sword if i buy another on new end i cant sell other, guest droplet away? b:angry end loose all time working dat b:shocked you understand what i men many people need to do same thing boat that, ??? ??? its that salsa bad idea, its that to difficult to resolve b:sad hmm you guys can do in item that improve end resolve this problem which we can buy from boutique or whatever, guest tank boated many people may ??? you after that b:thanks ??? see ??? for all end still angling playing pw best game of ???

i still don't understand....
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    wow and i thought i had typing issues...

i have no idea what he is trying to say b:surrender
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    What The Fok?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Even with the translation I couldn't understand this.....lock and lower depth'd???
  • Azus - Heavens Tear
    Azus - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    first of all hii to all PW suports , ok my sugestion its nat izyy to do i know but maybe you shud be tired to hiere abauted , menii people are having problem with the end i mennn
    wepons fashions watt ever flaing swords, wattt can i doo with my las last sword if i buy ather on new end i cant selll the ather , gest dropet awey?b:angry end luse all time working on dat,b:shocked you enderstend watt i menn menii peole nedd to do samthing ubaut dat, tenck ubautet its dat sacha bad idea , its dat to dificult to resolveb:sad hmm you guys can do en
    item dat impruve end reslove this problem wich we can buy from butique o watt ever , gest tenk abauted menii people may tenx you afther datb:thanks og see tenx for all endd still angioing playng pw best game of enii :bye

Ah yes, it is posts like these that remind me why I still lurk these forums...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"While it is good to have an end to journey toward, it is the journey that matters the most in the end"
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    First of all,hi to all of PW support.My suggestion is not easy to implement,I know but you should be tired to hear about many people are having problem with end-game with theirs things,you get it?
    Weapons,fashions and whatever flying swotds.What can I do with my last sword if I buy new swords,I can't sell the others and it gets dropped(by PK i assume).End up losing all the time I spent of them.You understand what I mean,many people need to do something about that.Think about it,is it that such a bad idea?Is it that difficult to resolve this issue.You guys can make an item that improve and resolve this problem and we can buy it from the boutique or whatever.Let's think about it,many people will thank you after that.Go see.Thanks all and going to play PW,best of any game.

I have a PhD in Troll Language and a Master's Degree in Translating from Troll to English.b:cool
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2010

I fully agree with everything you pointed out and couldn't have put it any better myself.

Well-said good sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This thread is now about Aster's cleavage!

Asty gimme more cleavage pics b:cuteb:dirty
    b:dirty
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    this Thread Is Now About Aster's Cleavage!

Asty Gimme More Cleavage Pics B:cuteb:dirty

O_o ... B:jealous