ok so......

Options
Zindane__ - Sanctuary
Zindane__ - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
i been debating internally what i wanna do for my end game weps.... i know i would wanna dor lunar nirvana dual blades. but i also wanna have like one or two other blades/duals (excluding my FCC gold dual swords) also and cant decide which. like tt100 blade would be nice but the stuff for it is....... well insane to say the least, tt99 gold wouldnt be bad either but the stats are kinda.... bleh. any idea or suggestions? and the only reason i think of this now is to plan ahead in the long runb:pleased
Post edited by Zindane__ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i been debating internally what i wanna do for my end game weps.... i know i would wanna dor lunar nirvana dual blades. but i also wanna have like one or two other blades/duals (excluding my FCC gold dual swords) also and cant decide which. like tt100 blade would be nice but the stuff for it is....... well insane to say the least, tt99 gold wouldnt be bad either but the stats are kinda.... bleh. any idea or suggestions? and the only reason i think of this now is to plan ahead in the long runb:pleased

Didn't you just ask something like this in the BM forum? b:shocked

90 Gold Zerk blade for PvP and perhaps that 99 Green blade that increases attack rate for PvE.

If you're planning to play for a long time, G15 Nirvana Swords probably have some nice adds too, but expensive.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Zindane__ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yeah i was thinking about nirvana cause if i quench and reforge i could get a chance at getting blood vengence effect, same as revenge only higher chance. but that was my dual blade plan. i wantted a blade or two also so i could toy around with something.

as for the bm forum that was about the blade pure build, which some people cant read what i type and just speak blindly at the thread topic it seems, but thats a differant story :P
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I like Firelotus, Blade of the Dragon, mabye not uber-endgame, but I guess i'd be happy with that =).
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Zindane__ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    well firelotus is a good primary DD blade for end game if barb can hold aggro, as for like major end game weps nirvana dual blades lunar and maybe if i get it a nirvana TT blade and hope for good stats, but requenching and forging is the trick. lol
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    (inb4)lol@swordbms
    b:dirty
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Being limited to one weapon path is not nearly as fun as having many weapons. My 6x BM uses all 4, but I use swords the least ><
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Zindane__ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i actually have alot of fun with just swords. i've talked with a few people thinking of getting axes exclusively for fissure and HF just for the aoe slow down and hf effect, tho i honestly still see myself useing myriad more frequently. longer lasting effect and helps the tank out plus reduces bosses aoe dmg. still, just an idea. if i do go axes tho end game would be scarlet
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    HF -> Myriad would hit hard as hell b:dirty
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Zindane__ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol well my lvl 85 bm in november last year was hitting 65k myriad crits XD so then if i get a tt90 gold blade and such..........b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i actually have alot of fun with just swords. i've talked with a few people thinking of getting axes exclusively for fissure and HF just for the aoe slow down and hf effect, tho i honestly still see myself useing myriad more frequently. longer lasting effect and helps the tank out plus reduces bosses aoe dmg. still, just an idea. if i do go axes tho end game would be scarlet

Honestly, all you need for the time being is a cheap pair of cala's (something like 300k in AH now). AOE's are essential in frost and having axes means you can drop them a lot faster with less cooldown wait. And HF means a large pull drops in twice the speed with a good squad.

Also myraid does help the tank, but 95% of the time the tank doesn't actually need help and you aren't making a difference. Myraid wont hit harder than the amp'd damage of the entire squad either.

As for fists, you don't need good ones, but at the very least learn shadowless kick. There are certain situations, like wurlord or tt bosses, where you will be invaluable to the squad for being able to cancel.
  • xhumanx
    xhumanx Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I hate swords so much, but i actually would rather have single blades then dual.
  • Aleckane - Sanctuary
    Aleckane - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I still use swords, and I still hurt with em. Why lol at swords? Because Fists and Decide claws and 5.0 attack speed is the new "in?" Sorry but some of us don't follow along with the monkey-see, monkey-do crowd. Some of us don't care to waste all that money to get that fast either. I once hit a critical for over 150k with a sword, believe it or not, so in the right hands swords can be deadly.

Snatch you another Firelotus, Zin. A Dimension Breaker is a good DD sword because of the quicken stat. Demonic Rebuttals (The swords that come from the mold Harpy Wraith drops) are excellent weapons to try getting your hands on as well, because of the interval, Gloom stat and HP bonus (And if you refine it 5 times, the damage output is "1337", how gangsta is that.) You already know about the Divine Comprehensions, and Unbowed One, if you can afford them, for Darken, a sexy stat to be on a sword.

Also, if for any reason, get a set of Axes, maybe some TT80 gold Thunderdeath Edges like the ones you gave me? Like I told you before, simply for AoE's when you are surrounded by mobs, for Fissure, to slow eveything down, and of course for Heaven's Flame. A pair of Fists wouldn't be a bad idea either, like someone ahead of me said, for Shadowless Kick, which interrupts enemy's channeling, and for Cyclone Heel, which speeds up your attack rate.

You know better than I do Zin that we're always underestimated. If you don't follow along with everyone else and are in any way different, they hate on and laugh at you for it. I like that though, because when the boss comes out they're usually the ones eating the floor first, crying for a rez.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Alec Kane-
  • DestinyKane - Sanctuary
    DestinyKane - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Isn't that always the case? People always gotta hate on something just because it isn't the 'norm'.

"Rez plz! Rez NOW!" "Just so you can steal aggro, not survive it, hit the floor again in 2 shots, and then cry and beg again? Lol, no. You'll wait till we're done, thanks. :) "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] There is a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line. b:pleased
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    @AlecKane When you go see Riosl fighting in west arch, you will see why people lol@swords.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I never understand why the zerk sword is a single blade...
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lolatswordbm;s

damn chuuuuu nameless cleric who's name i'm to lazy to type >.<
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ninn's been on this server longer than I have, not nameless at all.