2»

Comments

• Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary
    Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    5 Stars! hands up to:
    Red_Robin - Chuangtzu

Red_Robin, wow, haven't seen that name for a long time now.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Red_Robin, wow, haven't seen that name for a long time now.

I saw him back in the day when I was questing at SP when I was 20-something. b:chuckle After that maybe a couple of times at West Arch but that's it.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The whole Epitaphs faction and my friend Kinky_Witch.
  • Katiekins - Sanctuary
    Katiekins - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Panzer
    QuasiRandom
    Blackestfire
    Ayano-Chan
    Nadis
    ZzSunTzuzZ
    Beatoffninja
    masodaf
    Zindane__
    Lu$t
    WindSun
    Carazine
    Hitori_Hanso
    Falls
    b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Panzer
    QuasiRandom
    Blackestfire
    Ayano-Chan
    Nadis
    ZzSunTzuzZ
    Beatoffninja
    masodaf
    Zindane__
    Lu$t
    WindSun
    Carazine
    Hitori_Hanso
    Falls

KATIE!!! Where did you go?
  • Katiekins - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    KATIE!!! Where did you go?

Quit pwi 7 months ago o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Panzer
    QuasiRandom
    Blackestfire
    Ayano-Chan
    Nadis
    ZzSunTzuzZ
    Beatoffninja
    masodaf
    Zindane__
    Lu$t
    WindSun
    Carazine
    Hitori_Hanso
    Falls

:o im mentioned? well thats an honor and ty :3 xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Quit pwi 7 months ago o.o

Curse you. What are you doing now?
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Was stalking Nadis for 7 months. o.o

Thats more like it. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katiekins - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Curse you. What are you doing now?

Uhm not much atm xD
    Thats more like it. b:cute

Rofl i love you 2 Nads<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • akatsuchi
    akatsuchi Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Whoa hey. Long time no see. I always wondered what happened to you.

I remember you from balance I guess. Scrog still plays, I see him floating round the joint.
    Warfiend I haven't see in a while, last time I saw him was at avalqnche canyon where he, jiblet and maybe scrog tried to kill watcher.
    Kibblies still plays <3

Hope youre doing well psych, I always remembered you as one hell of a nice guy, and your gf was ridiculously sweet too. Take care : D

Thank you so much for the kind words b:pleased I'm myself amazed you even remembered who I was hehe. I almost forgot everyone.

I do remember who you were. You tagged along with me and Kibbs, Takhisis? (sp?) and a few others for a bit when we were trying to do AE on that 2-3 to get her last TT90 gold AE soul and even though you didn't stay due to the massive deaths, I remember you being a very nice person as well, with an accent too if I recall when we spoke on vent during that run.

And the best part of all, the AES did drop for her which was the most rewarding of all.

I came back a bit on my Cleric, BM to help a bit on BHs' for low levels and such but that's about it. For the most part I'm staying low and under the radar and I believe only 2-3 people that I played with during my time know who I am b:cute I plan to keep it that way.

Hope you've been well man. Pleased to hear from you again.
    [SIGPIC]http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu89/Enzetsu/DearSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]

RETIRED from Abyss to persue a better game =^_^=

IGN - Pain
    Spouse - Hikari
    Server - Abyss
    Level -
    Class - Bezerker
    Guild -
    Tokyo & Harajuku First married couple ever on BoI =^_^= Congrats hunny :):)
  • NiteMareish - Sanctuary
    NiteMareish - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Why you gonna steal the idea for this thread? <.< faaail </3
    And to reflect is to regret... Throwing it all away..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Panzer
    QuasiRandom
    Blackestfire
    Ayano-Chan
    Nadis
    ZzSunTzuzZ
    Beatoffninja
    masodaf
    Zindane__
    Lu$t
    WindSun
    Carazine
    Hitori_Hanso
    Falls

Piff forgot about huh QQ
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I just want to say I respect and appreciate all my Fellow Sanctuarians.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Piff forgot about huh QQ
    I never forgot about you. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aleckane - Sanctuary
    Aleckane - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Who do I appretiate. Hmm....

My brother Zevrath/Shin_Akuma_/Mako, for showing me this game.

My wife Destiny, for healing me, buffing me, bringing me back to life when I died, and always having my back when no one else does.

Dias_Flac, For making me want to be a Blademaster.

Zindane_ , for showing me how to be a Blademaster, and being a loyal helpful friend.

PELZ, for kicking me in the behind and encouraging me to keep going.

Wizzeled, for... well, being Wizzeled.

BigDaddyCool, for being an idiot for laughs.

iSleepushop, for selling me tele's.

Lycanthar, even though he was once a rival of sorts, for helping me with my level 100 cultivation and 3rd fairy.

All the Gang members come and gone for joining my faction, and many others whose names I can't remember right now, but if you read this you know who you are.

And last but not least, all of the haters and rivals i've made since the beginning until now, you know who you are too, for giving me the motivation for level all the way to 101, even though most of you think all I do is stand in Etherblade. Thanks for the laughs, kids.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Alec Kane-
  • Silvatar - Sanctuary
    Silvatar - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No group of people, in my opinion, has ever come close to doing as much for the community on the Sanctuary server than the faction Beloved. With their "Beloved Boss Bash" services and community events, this little faction did more to make PWI enjoyable than any other group of people....which says a lot about the mentality behind the larger factions and their priorities, but that is for another discussion.

Much respect to all the former members of Beloved, you set a shinning example of how it is possible to enhance the gaming experience, not just for yourselves, but for the entire community. You are missed.
  • Zindane__ - Sanctuary
    Zindane__ - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    alec dont mention me, these kids might actually wanna know how to be a DD bm without a 5.0 buildb:shocked
  • DestinyKane - Sanctuary
    DestinyKane - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Who do I appreciate.... lets see.

Alec of course, for always being there for me and taking the beatings while I stood safely in the back and just had to heal. Also for offering up advice and words of encouragement to keep going on my Cleric and not to give up on my BM. Also for being the first person I always turned to to tank anything, and having the courage to do it even when others said you couldn't.

Shin_Akuma_ for tanking all those BH's for my BM when Alec wasn't around to do it, and offering up advice.

Zindane_ for being a good loyal friend, and someone they could be relied on.

Wizzeled for keeping things interesting in WC, and for being a friend too. The laughs are always good.

PELZ for being a good friend, and jumping around like a rabbit on far too much sugar in Tiger form around Ether.

Kieli for always being an excellent friend, and a listening ear.

There's many others too, I haven't listed, but you're there too in your own special ways.. if I kept going it'd just be far too long. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] There is a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line. b:pleased
  • Shin_Akuma_ - Sanctuary
    Shin_Akuma_ - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    alec dont mention me, these kids might actually wanna know how to be a DD bm without a 5.0 buildb:shocked

Even if you wrote em a map, they still wont figure it outb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some of us arent looking for anything logical, like money.

We cannot be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with.

We just want to see the world burn...
  • Katiekins - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Piff forgot about huh QQ

b:cute And Chrisssss =P xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary
    KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I've been retired from this game for over a year now, but I'd like to say my thanks to the following people who have made my PWI experience memorable while I played in the USA.

JoNNyLaWiKi - Baddest *** demon cleric ever and one hell of a friend. You're the best man. Sorry to see you recently quit. b:bye

Scrog - My old faction leader and one hell of a guy. Truly knows how to run a faction, and ran the first faction I joined in PWI in the USA. Thanks man b:thanks. Don't know if you're still playing or not...but thank you man.

Warfiend - An officer in the first faction I joined since I moved to USA. Also one hell of a guy, don't know if you're still playing but thanks for making my time with you guys a hell of a good one. I still do think about you guys from time to time.

KibblesNBitz - The best she-barb I know. I have no idea if you're still playing PWI but if you are thanks for being a great close friend in Enelysion.

Velocity / Brilliance - my IRL gf whom I met on here, it's been an unforgettable time being with you. I know you won't read this because you're long gone from this game, but I'll see you tomorrow =^_^=. Only us as clerics can find a way to keep a level 70 BM with 3.4k HP alive to tank Pole/Nob BH. I always felt safest with you in my squad.

To all of my old faction mates from Triality, Enelysion and Dissident, if you're still out there playing, I wish you all the best in everything you guys do.

-Kevyn / Ikaira

Bit of a necro, but it's a decent thread topic.

Omgggg Kevyn, you disappeared. Had no idea you'd even think to come on the PWI forums for any reason. Glad you and Tam are doing well. I doubt you'd even see this now but... thank you for mentioning me. I do feel honored and do miss those days in Enely with you guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFEGhOksn2k Remember this? :P Good ol' TT green weapons.

People I appreciate...

Sarunya - Been in Enely for over a year with a wonderful leader and wonderful friend. Couldn't have asked for a better PWI experience.

Shevanel - Met back in the old days of Rebirth Alpha, and closer friends even now. My fellow tranny friend. <3

Wizzeled - in game husband and IRL bf, haven't been dating but just a few months, and even though he's challenging at times, he's always there for me. And even though most of Sanctuary feels quite opposite, I love him. :P

PsychoIogy/VeIocity - For being great friends back when they still played, in Enelysion and furthermore.

xTairyokux and Saveless - Go way way back, long time friends and was always there for me if I needed them. Whether it be in game or someone to talk to. And still stick around me to this day. <3

Azarzia - My dorky english Miley/Bieber fan, I love you. <3

Too many to name, but all my friends and faction mates, you know who you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
    b:cute
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    A necro is a necro is a necro.
This discussion has been closed.