Screenshot Art & Posing Guide

Options
Susylu - Heavens Tear
Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
edited October 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
Updates:
9/26/2010: Added some veno poses example shots, added female archer section & examples, inserted tips from Cocobelle & Nowitsawn, added link to female cleric guide by Cocobelle
9/28/2010: Added Esnemyl's archer poses
10/02/2010: Added "Places to Visit" Post #2 and random examples #3
10/04/2010: Added Cleric (Female) Poses

PWI is a beautiful game, and has an awesome feature that lets us take snapshots of it. Here's some pointers on how to not only take, but create the screenshots, as well as a list of what a certain "pose" can be used to mean in a scene.

After reading if you have any other pointers, please post and I'll update and credit you!
(If you use this guide and get a great screenshot, please post it and let me link it as an example)

"Posing" - Pressing the "E" Button and using the given emotions to create a scene.
Screenshot - Press Alt+H to hide the UI and press the Prt Scr button, or press F9, have the Hide UI checked, and pressing the button to take the screenshot

Examples:
dbnpjm.jpg

qx9w61.jpg

Basics of Taking a Screenshot

1. Take time. Although some just take a screenshot when something pretty comes up, ususally the best most interesting ones come from one that has been thought out. Use some imagination, and think ahead. Although sometimes its just about trying different poses and seeing what happens, if you just watch the character do a certain pose several times you get to see the individual poses within it that you might want to try out.

2. Pick an appropiate background. Sometimes even though your pose isn't exactly perfect, having the best background that helps interpret what's going on will help make it more meaningful. In general, a place where your character(s) are in light will make it stand out more. Also, turn your effects up if you can to max, or at least the vegetation and textures. Having shadows is a nice detail you can always use. In water try and have the warp and V-Sync turned on. When taking a shot in front of a particularly great landscape, turn on Sharpen.

Cocobelle's Tip - "Another thing I'd suggest is using the Soften option in your screenshots. It makes everything smoother and easier to edit."

3. Make sure that there is no writing on your screen. Go to your UI menu and turn off all texts including your name, other people's names, npc names, item names, etc. There is nothing more distracting in a picture than text.

4. As in most art, simple is best. Try not to get in your screenshot more than you need to convey whatever you're trying to say with your pose, while having as much detail as possible. This means that sometimes you might want to turn down distance so that objects in the far background don't show. Often times because of the lack of options, overemphasizing a certain pose/action will make the image more impactful.

5. Jam that print screen button. You most likely will not get the perfect angle the first couple times. It'll be easier if you hotkey the pose you will use. Make sure to take screenshots as many times as you can while your character is in motion - do not just try and get the timing right (this is only true when you are not working with other props; when working with npcs, pets, mounts, animals, etc. make sure you get a general timing and then start taking as many as you can once you are cordinated). Just take as many as you can, and you will most often find one that will surprise you. Check them out, and if its not perfect, set your character to "walk" and move them to new position. Rotate the angle in several ways with your mouse, zoom out, zoom in. Press F9 and move the screen up or down, or pan out or in even more. In some cases, you will have to find a slanted plane to match up arms/legs/poses (like one character will have to be higher up the hill in order for the other person's hand to reach their hands, etc)

6. Have patience.

7. Sometimes, having another character there to take the screenshots help. Like having another computer, or asking a friend to pose/shoot them for you. These allow the very close up pictures.

8. If you are creating a screenshot just for the pure sake of it and not to show off your character, the following is important. Pick your actor(s) right. All classes have specific poses, and some are eaiser to find different uses for than others. This is especially important when taking group/couple pictures.

9. Edit your pictures. Photoshop is your best friend when it comes to finalizing your screenshots. Resize them, crop them. Increase or decrease the contrast, saturation, and brightness to your hearts content. Remeber however, photoshop will NOT make your screenshot (until you get into actually designing with them which I won't discuss here - See Nowitsawn's post #9 on this thread for an editing tip) the work of what is shown has to be in the original before you can twick it to make it look polished.

Cocobelle's Tip - "Another tip is that you do not need Photoshop (for those of you who ask) in order to edit the screenshots. Gimp is one of the free tools you can use to edit your screenshots. Usually just by editing the contrast will make your screenshot look better. http://www.pixlr.com/editor/ is a free online "photoshop-like" tool is for those of you who do not want to download any image-editing programs. It has a lot of common things with Photoshop such as filters, layer modes, etc."

10. Share them! What's the point of taking if you not share with anyone? It helps to give a description of what's going on, but the best ones often speak for themselves, or are open to interpretation.

With all that said, here's some individual tips on what poses can be used to mean per class, besides their original meanings, and approximately the angle you'll need to take it.

Bear in mind some of these are more difficult to pull off than others, so keep at it!

Posing Guide
Click on the Name (Link) to see an example!
Watch some of my Youtube Vids that show all the poses of specific Classes.

Venomancers
Wave:
{Side/Back} Hi-Five - Put two venos close together and make their hands line up.
{Side} Tired- Stand close to the wall, make it seem like she's leaning against it.

Nod:
{Side} Sassy - Put two venos back to back, at least one of them using this pose.
{Back} Contempleting - Have her face something different, like she's thinking as she is looking at it.
{Front} Leaning- Position the veno behide a counter/box that is the right height so that her arms will be resting on top of the counter.

Shake Head:
{Side} Looking Down - Cute when she is looking down at something, like someone dead or a pet.

Shrug:
{Front/Back} Holding Hands - Line them up doing pose at the same time, make them look like they are holding hands and having fun

LOL:
{Back} Touched - Towards the end of the animation, both her hands will look like she is holding them close to her heart. Perhaps a man kneeling in front of her, or a hurt animal.
{Front} Shocked - Take it at the moment a hand is on her mouth and the other arm is down in front of a shocking scene.
{Side} Saddness of Departure {2}- Works best when the arm to her mouth is towards you. Take it close to another person and wait til the other arm is on the other person's chest/back. It will look like she is sad that person is leaving.

Mad:
{Front} Leaning - Position the veno behide a counter/box that is the right height so that her arms will be resting on top of the counter.
{Any} Fighting - Take as soon as you start the action, will look like she's raising two fists for a fight.
{Side} Trapped - Take from side her face is away from you. She will hug her body like she is cold/lonely. Pick a good background, like behind those transparent boxes or a cage.

Faint:
{Side} Petting/Picking up - When she is getting up, start spamming. Her out stretched arm will make it look like she's picking up something/petting a pet on the ground.
{Side} Bowing - A little after the above pose, she will pull back the arm. If standing in from of a king/another person, it'll look like she's bowing.
{Back} Pushed - Have someone zoom past her as she is a little tilted to the side before she falls. Will make it look like someone pushed her aside to get past.
{Back} Beaten - Maybe in front of a boss/evil player, the stance she does as she is pushing up from the ground (her hands are on the ground) will make it look like she's looking at her foe in agony.

Sad:
{Side} Looking Down - A little more contempt looking down.
{Front} Looking Down - zoom in and tilt the angel so it looks like she's looking down at the screen, like she's discovering something (the viewer)

Kiss:
{Side} Feeding - Match her outstretched hand to a pet's mouth. Works best with flying pets/horses/mounts.
{Side} Assuring - In much the same way, have her arms stretch and touch the chin of another person like she's telling them it'll be ok.
{Front} Surprised - Take right when her hand is to her mouth like she's surprised at something.

Shy:
{Side} Looking Down - More like she's thinking tho.
{Front} Bondage - Taking from a little lower angle closer up, the way she has her hands behind her back will make her seem like she's tied up.
{Back} Leaning - Against a post, she'll look like she's leaning against it.

Solute:
{Front/Side} Going for the hug - Take right before she crosses arms
{Back} Touched - Same as before, towards the end it'll look like she has her arms to her heart.

Sit:
{Front} Brushed - Right before she sits, she'll tilt her head down a little. Have a kitten or
something stand near her feet rolling/cuddling, make it like she's surprised to find him there.

Charge:
{Back} Arrested - Have a person standing where her outstretched arm is to her back while she is looking backwards. It'll look like that person is pulling her back by the arm.
{Front} Titanic - When she is facing a little back and her arm is out, having the right male character behind her with his arms around her will make a titanic scene.

Think:
{Front} Leaning - Position the veno behide a counter/box that is the right height so that her arms will be resting on top of the counter.

Provoke:
{Side} Looking through a window - Has to be almost a direct shot against a window or something, have her stand close like she's looking inside.

Victory:
{Back} Reaching - Works best from the back, looks like she's reaching for something above her. Do near a tree like she's picking a fruit off it.

Stretch:
{Side} About to Jump - Especialy in front of the water, taken at the right times it'll look like she's preparing to jump in

Atk 1:
{Front} Casting a spell - Zoom in, and take when her arm is across her mouth like she's casting an evil spell.

Defend:
{Any} Shocked - like she's shielding her eyes from something bright

Fall Over:
{Any} Punched - Classic

Fall Down:
{Any} Falling - I know it's the same, but have her dive off an edge of a cliff or a bridge being chased by someone

Dance:
{Top} Breath of air - When she looks up, looks like she's taking a breath
{Side} Taken Back - Have a man stand behind her holding her and take when both her arms are stretched to the ground. She's being taken back

Skills (Turn Effect Down to Zero)
{Top} Parasitic Nova - When she looks up, looks like she's taking a breath

Archers (Female)
Wave:
{Side} Hello - Works best when arm that's waving is behind her. Have her stand near away from a wall and someone in front of her either waving or touching her waving hand. Romantic scene.
{Side/Back} Tired - Stand close to the wall, make it seem like she's leaning against it.

Shake Head:
{Side} Pushing - Against a wall or a person
{Back} Playing - Have two match up their hands like they're playing

Shrug:
{Side} Resting Head - This needs to be a close up of the face. She will tilt her head back away from the screen. Have another person's shoulder/head be on either side so it'll be like she's resting her head on them.

LOL:
{Front/Side} Tragic - Close up on the torso, or full body and take when arm is on her mouth in front of a tragic scene.
{Back/Side} Leaning - Against a wall, prop her elbow against the wall

Mad:
{Back/Front/Side} Through the Looking Glass - Again, looks like she's looking into a window/door at the end of the animation

Faint:
{Side/Back} Surprise - Set a pet on the ground and faint next to it. Take when she looks down to the pet, especially cute if pet is doing some cuddling

Sad:
{Side} Looking Down - End of the animation

Kiss:
{Side} Reaching - Her arm to feed something, hold up a firefly, etc
{Top} Blowing - like she's blowing off some dandelion seeds from her hands
{Side} Opposed - Right as it begins, when her hand is turned away and arm on her waist like she's disguisted
{Front} Surprised - A little close up, when her body is slightly twisted and her hand is to her mouth and she is looking down.
Esnemyl's Tip: It kind of looks like im trying to explain something
Esnemyl's Tip: It looks like im partially shocked

Shy:
{Any} Struggling - Looks like her hands are tied together

Solute:
{Back} Dear - Arms close to her heart, touched
{Bottom} Chant - Have her head show up between her arms

Sit Down:
{Back} Action - Right as she's getting down in front of a foe like shes ready to spring

Charge:
{Side/Back} Throwing
{Top} Protecting - When her arm is back have someone standing behind it like she's pushing them away to protext them

Think:
{Side/Back} Resting (Esnemyl's Example) - Prop her elbow on a box/object like she's resting on it

Victory:
{Side} Hold Hands - have two standing facing and hold hands
{Back} Knocking - on a door

Stretch:
{Top} Matrix - lol dodging bullets
{Front} Group hug - Position people in front of each arm like she's about to bring them in for a hug

Atk 1:
{Side} Pat on the Back - When extended arm is on shoulder of another

Defend:
{Side} Kissing - Hold someone inbetween arms

Fall Over:
{Any} - Punched

Fall Down:
{Back} Blinded - Like she's falling from the impact of something stunning

Look
{Front} Anticipation - Standing next to someone, head tilted towards their cheek like they want a kiss

Skills (Turn Effects to Zero)
{Front/Back} Blazing Arrow/Winged Shell/Protection - Fireball about to be fired

Clerics Female

Cocobelle's Guide!

Wave:
{Back} Leaning - Against a wall, rest her hands on it

LOL:
{Any} Hug - In the beginning, looks like she's raising hands for a hug

Mad
{Front} Shock - Hands to her mouth
{Bottom} Pondering - Angle camera upwards, looks like she's looking at someone on the ground puzzling

Faint:
{Front/Back} Tanning - Especially when looking at the sun, looks like she's looking out into the distance or just tanning in the light

Sad:
{Any} Huh? - She's looking at something on the ground

Kiss:
{Any} Embrace - Towards the end, arms spread going in for a huge hug

Charge:
{Back} Sick - When her arm is to her forhead, especially against a wall, looks like she's feeling dizzy/exhausted

Provoke:
{Side} Pushing - Pushing a box/person, just rest her hands on them

Stretch:
{Side} Rest - Rest her arms on something/someone's shoulder

Defend:
{Top} Gift - Looks like she's handing something to someone, like a light (if she has wiz buff on her)
{Front} Hmm - Angle so it's tilting up a little near a door, looks like she's opening/trying to peek inside

More Coming Up Soon!
- More Class Poses
- Classic Group/Couple Poses
- Places to Visit
Post edited by Susylu - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Places to Visit:

Twilight Temple
    Hands down one of the most interesting places to take screenshots (once you clear the mobs/bosses). Especially in the chapter 3 instances, there are many antique looking areas where you can take some great screenies.

2v3qz5y.jpg

Town of Arrivals/Around Lost City
    Probably neglected often for the lack of real scenery, this is actually a nice spot especially once you turn the vegetation/distance up. I find that the sun/moon shine the brightest in these areas, and the cliffs make for an interesting screenshots.

95nc5g.jpg

Land of Buried Bones
    Might want to be careful if you're lower level, but that bottom left side of the map is a beautiful desert with some great looking abandoned cities. Usually there's no one around making it even better. Take a hike and go down there (I would recommend during the day time).

Archosaur
    You might be thinking, "What?" but Arch is one of the best places to find a unique spot for a screenshot once you turn off several of your settings. Turning Proxy Visual on helps eliminate most of the other people that you don't want in your pictures. The buildings, water, trees - it really is interesting although you see it all the time.

o93f5u.jpg
    More coming soon!
    (Places around Raging Tides, Thousand Streams, Barrier Villages, City of Plume, Snowy Village, Ancient Wall, Heaven/Hell, instances etc)
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Some more Examples of Screenshots:

24xfczb.jpg

5b1s1t.jpg

2s7f5le.jpg
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That's a wonderful guide!
    I love taking screenshots of my characters as well. You offered me a lot of tips and tricks I didn't know. Thank you!!
    I hope you can post for the other classes soon too :D
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That's a wonderful guide!
    I love taking screenshots of my characters as well. You offered me a lot of tips and tricks I didn't know. Thank you!!
    I hope you can post for the other classes soon too :D

glad it helped :) I'll try getting to work on the other classes and linking an actual example of what I mean on the posing guide for some of them. Right now.. sleeeppp
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    very nice work on this guide - your pictures with the kitty are particularly well done.

since you have put a lot of thought into your pictures, care to provide a list of particularly picturesque areas you have found too. Like the picture above with the Waving pose - somewhere above FCC?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'd probably test poses out on my cleric since you've covered most of the venomancer poses, Susy. I'll make sure to post out some of the results here if you'd like. b:thanks

Another tip is that you do not need Photoshop (for those of you who ask) in order to edit the screenshots. Gimp is one of the free tools you can use to edit your screenshots. Usually just by editing the contrast will make your screenshot look better.

http://www.pixlr.com/editor/ is a free online "photoshop-like" tool is for those of you who do not want to download any image-editing programs. It has a lot of common things with Photoshop such as filters, layer modes, etc.

Another thing I'd suggest is using the Soften option in your screenshots. It makes everything smoother and easier to edit. b:cute I know it makes some people (including me) a bit laggy but it works out well.

And as Susy said, experiment and jam the printscreen button. It usually takes awhile to take good screenshots and you can always delete the extra ones after if it becomes an issue. b:pleased

Good job Susy. ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    very nice work on this guide - your pictures with the kitty are particularly well done.

since you have put a lot of thought into your pictures, care to provide a list of particularly picturesque areas you have found too. Like the picture above with the Waving pose - somewhere above FCC?

Actually that's just near Lost city xD I'll try and post some areas soon, although I don't really have a preference. I haven't really found an ugly place yet!
    I'd probably test poses out on my cleric since you've covered most of the venomancer poses, Susy. I'll make sure to post out some of the results here if you'd like. b:thanks

Good job Susy. ;3

I added your tips to the first post thanks! :) And YESS if you can post some that'll be great... it's going to take me forever to go through all of them, female and male... b:shocked

Working on female archer atm! (put on temporary hiatus this guy won't leave the model archer alone >_>)
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have a useful pointer aswell, but this only applies if you want to edit a character into a screenshot.

The problem here is that you will have to cut out your character carefully and paste it onto another image. Unless done very carefully, the result will look rather choppy.

So here's the trick.
    (before we start, ALWAYS save your pictures in .png or .bmp format. This trick does not work with .jpg images.)

Let's start with this screenshot:
    click me

Notice how the background is rather far away? This is essential.

What we do now is go to options -> distance. Move the slider all the way back and then it should look like this (also go to options->UI->effects and turn those off too):

click me

As you can see, the background is now in an even color. This is easy to remove even with programs such as MSpaint using the filler tool.

click me

Now it's easy to cut out your character and it will be done perfectly.

pic4.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have a useful pointer aswell, but this onyl applies if you want to edit a character into a screenshot.

The problem here is that you will have to cut out your character carefully and paste it onto another image. Unless done very carefully, the result will look rather choppy.

Yes, I love doing this when I have the time! I've posted some that I've done before here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=755932

Thank you for posting on how to do it - I'll add a reference on the first post!
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hey Susy! Thanks for letting me help. I created a separate thread for the cleric poses so it wouldn't clutter your good guide. b:victory

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873682

skb16.jpg
    One of my current favorite screenshots. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hey Susy! Thanks for letting me help. I created a separate thread for the cleric poses so it wouldn't clutter your good guide. b:victory

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873682

Yeah I just saw it it's such higher quality than mine b:chuckle
    I'll add a link to the first post asap! doing homework atm xd
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was experimenting a little bit , and I just throught i'd contribute here:

Blow Kiss- http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/2781/20100926154021.png

It kind of looks like im trying to explain something, also here:

It looks like im partially shocked.
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1290/20100926154029.png

Think- http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/8683/20100926155939.png
    Looking like im leaning against the balcony, if I got the angle right it would look better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was experimenting a little bit , and I just throught i'd contribute here:

Thank you! b:victory I'll be adding them to the first post b:chuckle
    Doon't have much time this week but I'll try and get some other poses in asap
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This is really great. I love the posing guide, I'll definately be using that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    sorry for the lack of updates - really busy week! I'll try and have this guide finished up as soon as possible!
  • Joivany - Dreamweaver
    Joivany - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nice job you've done here with that guide. Those screenshots are amazing too.
  • Floura - Heavens Tear
    Floura - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I love all of the screenshots in this! But could you tell me how to get my screenshots onto my PC, I take the pics but I can never find them after I take them.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nice job you've done here with that guide. Those screenshots are amazing too.

thanks :) if you have some tips please post here so i can add them and make it even better! b:thanks
    I love all of the screenshots in this! But could you tell me how to get my screenshots onto my PC, I take the pics but I can never find them after I take them.

I'm not sure where they may be on your computer, but check the following folder:

Go to:

My Computer >> C: Drive >> Program Files >> Perfect World Entertainment >> Perfect World International >> element >> screenshots

If you didn't change the default location when you first installed the game it should be in that folder (or somewhere like that).

Or, if you simply pressed the "Prt Scrn" button, you just have to open up an image editor program like Paint, Photoshop, Paintshop, etc, paste it, and save.
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wonderful guide! Should be stickied. *goes back to homework*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wonderful guide! Should be stickied. *goes back to homework*

I'm getting so lazy working on it already though b:laughb:surrender It's getting there slowly, more contribution would be great
  • ChooCo - Lost City
    ChooCo - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • INaty - Lost City
    INaty - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    :D good job!!
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    @ChooCo how abt a tut how u do these pics? ;w; especially the one where u added hair. saw alot of such pics on the chinese forum of pw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChooCo - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    @ChooCo how abt a tut how u do these pics? ;w; especially the one where u added hair. saw alot of such pics on the chinese forum of pw

Sure
    [:
    But you will need (at least i used) Photoshop to add the longer hair.
    The brushes i used to add hair can be found here.
    I will try making a video but i'll still explain.
    Depending on how big the picture is the brushes will fit on the picture or may be too big so you'll have to make them a smaller size until they fit on the picture. But make sure you make a new layer other wise this wont work.
    Each piece of hair patch needs it's own layer to resize and fit in place.
    When you place the brush on resize it using the move tool but when you resize it press shift so it wont ruin what it looks like.
    Not all of the hair patches will fit so warping it will be necessary, this can be done by clicking on the move tool and clicking on the outer size box around the hair. Then right click and choose warp.
    Warping smudges the hair to different angles to match the curves of the original picture.

This will probably be harder to understand through text so i'll make a tutorial as well xD
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    wh00t lol seems like alot of work for tht little piece of hair xD gonna try it and hope it will somehow turn out like urs ;w; tyvm for tut and the download link btw <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChooCo - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    wh00t lol seems like alot of work for tht little piece of hair xD gonna try it and hope it will somehow turn out like urs ;w; tyvm for tut and the download link btw <3

Yes, it is a lot of work but it gets easier the more you work and get more comfortable with editing programs.
    Unfortunately, I had not saved the original picture on which i had edited the hair on.
    Another thing is i had uninstalled the game so i'll have to ask a friend of mine to get a picture for me. So it might be a wait ^^
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lol, so i was keep looking around at this screenshots and i wanted to try it out too lol. This is what i came up with
    PS: This is the first time i try this things b:surrender

20101028190014.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lol, so i was keep looking around at this screenshots and i wanted to try it out too lol. This is what i came up with
    PS: This is the first time i try this things b:surrender

wow nice screenshot b:victory

I'm sorry for not posting more poses, I'll get around to it - rl has been more oppressive lately and I simply got too tired/uninterested... b:surrender