I have a problem...

Options
Windsanjune - Sanctuary
Windsanjune - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
My psychic is lvl 51 and I am still trapped in aware of harmony. I turn in all my quests and I got the soul condensing orb in my quest item bag. I am unable to get any skill that are 39 or higher b/c I am unable to get aware of discord. I also did my FB 51 as well. I am worried that my psychic will never be able to get any of my skill that are 39 or higher. Is this a glitch and is there any way to fix it.
Post edited by Windsanjune - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Veexia - Archosaur
    Veexia - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Prerequisite: Level 39 Spiritual Cultivation Guide
    Reward: 49000 spirits, 40 reputations, 1 Celestone, Weapon Charms

1. Speak with The Celestial One (469 568)
    2. Obtain Soul Condensing Orb upon death (you need to die to get the orb automatically)
    3. Speak with Ghost Spirit (336 904)
    4. Speak with The Celestial One (469 568) to reach Aware of Discord Spiritual Cultivation.

Hope this helps
  • Windsanjune - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If I never did the dragon quest once and ignored it would that stop me from getting the quests necessary to achieve "Aware of Discord" Thats the only thing i ignored.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If I never did the dragon quest once and ignored it would that stop me from getting the quests necessary to achieve "Aware of Discord" Thats the only thing i ignored.

...Dragon Quest has nothing to do with Culti...
    -facepalm-
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Sheynea - Sanctuary
    Sheynea - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well, if you don't have any cultivation quests in your log or find quest and haven't become Aware of Discord, then you're probably at the part of cultivation where you have to die.

Yah right, you have to die, no joke, just run into a worldboss or so, easiest way.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I have done this just go stand near the Ghouls and let them throw poison on you but don't heal just let them kill you.This is at the bottom of Heavens Tear or you could let Adawolf Archer in the Plains kill you and then go talk to the ghost.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Windsanjune - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    wow that worked. Spiritual Cultivation showed up in my quest log. i just had to kill myself. Though that is really strange. i would prefer too never die but i guess i have to kill myself from time to time. Thanks
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    wow that worked. Spiritual Cultivation showed up in my quest log. i just had to kill myself. Though that is really strange. i would prefer too never die but i guess i have to kill myself from time to time. Thanks

No, this is only for this quest :)