Question regarding lvl 99 Skillbooks for Tideborn

Lalius - Lost City
Lalius - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Assassin
Hey people,

So, usually there are level 89, 92 and 99 skillbooks, costing 1M, 1.5M and 2M spirit/coins to learn. However, there are no 92 books for tideborns, only 99 - and a lot more than for other classes.

I just got the 10 books from advanced pages and wonder if they will cost me 2M each to learn or 1.5M, like the non-existing 92 books.

So my question is: Are these "pseudo"-92 books that only cost 1.5M each, or do I really have to pay 2M each for Rib Strike, Dagger Devotion etc? And do the cube books cost 2M each, since those are the "real" 99 skills?

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by Lalius - Lost City on

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    http://ecatomb.net/skillpwi.php

Spell Cutter and Blood Frenzy (says here they are actually 100 skills) are 3mil spirit and 4mil coin each.
    Are these what you were referring to?
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Lalius - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Nope, I was refering to the fact, that Tideborns for some reason have no level 92 skill books, like all other classes. Instead, the books that should be 92 need 99 as well. And I was wondering if I got to pay 2M Spirit and Coins like you have to for a 99 skill, or 1.5M, like for a lvl 92 skill. Ecatomb says it is 1.5M each :o can anyone verify this?
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Oh, you mean the 92/99 Demon/Sage skill version skill books, not the unique ones?
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Lalius - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Oh, you mean the 92/99 Demon/Sage skill version skill books, not the unique ones?

Yep, the demon/sage versions ;) Thought this was clear, since there are no unique skills at 89/92/99. Only 79 and 100 ones.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Ok my bad. Sorry, I just woke upb:surrender
    ~Spazz~
  • DeathOfLisa - Heavens Tear
    DeathOfLisa - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'm pretty certain that they cost 1.5m each to learn. It says so too on Ecatomb.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Um, since you got the books, can't you just go to the Demon/Sage Assassin NPC to see what the costs are?
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Sheynea - Sanctuary
    Sheynea - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    In short the ones which cost 2mil coins/spirt each are: Headhunt, Power Dash, Subsea Strike, Tidal Protection, Inner Harmony and Shadow Teleport.

The rest of the 99 Sage/Demonskills costs 1,5mil coins/spirit each.
  • Lalius - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Yea, I figured :) I learned my first skill yesterday (Rib Strike) and it was 1.5M each. Thank you for the help!
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    If I remember correct, the tideborn lvl 92 skils are coded wrong, and you need lvl99culti to learn them.
    Aperently PWI 'fixed' this by changing the required lvl for the skils, instead of changing the required culti. Can't say I'm suprised b:surrender
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris