Why is Enrage gettin flamed?

feolanthos
feolanthos Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Chronicles
Umm I was busy flying from City of the Plume to FB19 to help some mates when this guy/gal came on with very bad english and started flaming Enrage when I pmed him/her to ask why he/she was doing it and for him to 'shut up' in a rather 'polite' way he/she claimed I was an Enrage supporter. O_O Care to clarify who this guy or gal was?

And what is it with Enrage gettin flamed anyway they seem to be doing very well in terms of TW and such.

I'm not posting names to avoid any umm problems but if someone can clarify because I'm confused lol.
Post edited by feolanthos on

Comments

• Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Because many people ( specific Cleric comes to mind ) love to bash Enrage for acomplishments they have made. They are unable to grasp certain game mechanics and settings so go all QQ you are cheating.
    Any faction that is on top will get bashed from others, it is nature of any game. People can not do the same thing, so they scream unfair or cheating.

A lot of changing has been taking place the last two weeks now in many ranks of TW factions, so that too will just add to it all.
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    feolanthos wrote: »
    umm I Was Busy Flying From City Of The Plume To Fb19 To Help Some Mates When This Guy/gal Came On With Very Bad English And Started Flaming Enrage When I Pmed Him/her To Ask Why He/she Was Doing It And For Him To 'shut Up' In A Rather 'polite' Way He/she Claimed I Was An Enrage Supporter. O_o Care To Clarify Who This Guy Or Gal Was?

And What Is It With Enrage Gettin Flamed Anyway They Seem To Be Doing Very Well In Terms Of Tw And Such.

I'm Not Posting Names To Avoid Any Umm Problems But If Someone Can Clarify Because I'm Confused Lol.

Since You Listed No Names You Post Has No Points. I Now Flame You With T Bags For Posting This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    not listing names has more to do with the ToS of the forums, or just following their rules. Keeps the post from being locked, removed, or deleted.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Umm I was busy flying from City of the Plume to FB19 to help some mates when this guy/gal came on with very bad english and started flaming Enrage when I pmed him/her to ask why he/she was doing it and for him to 'shut up' in a rather 'polite' way he/she claimed I was an Enrage supporter. O_O Care to clarify who this guy or gal was?

And what is it with Enrage gettin flamed anyway they seem to be doing very well in terms of TW and such.

I'm not posting names to avoid any umm problems but if someone can clarify because I'm confused lol.

It's usually someone who applied to Enrage that didn't get accepted, or got PK'd somewhere and has too thin of a skin to handle the ego hit.
    Because many people ( specific Cleric comes to mind ) love to bash Enrage for acomplishments they have made. They are unable to grasp certain game mechanics and settings so go all QQ you are cheating.
    Any faction that is on top will get bashed from others, it is nature of any game. People can not do the same thing, so they scream unfair or cheating.

This is just as hilarious as the screamers, i.e. "They Hate Us For Our Freedoms". This is the other end of the spectrum. "We're so frickin' l33t that everyone hates us, cause they're all FAIL, L0L".

More epeen waving, just from the other direction.

Not sure which is more nauseating.

It's the result of obsessive-compulsive teens with too much time on their hands.

It's sad, but I suggest you get used to it.

RedMenace

\the person of which you speak is the Server Clown
    \\think of it as Performance Art
    \\\or that homeless guy that yells at trees downtown
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    *removed*
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    *removed*
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This thread's IQ lvl just died.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I edited your mom's "in-game files" with my ****.

ew...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • LXianghual - Heavens Tear
    LXianghual - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Because it had any IQ level to begin with?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Oh............ their popularity for sure didnt suffer under immense amount of ToS and moral violations for years now -like: using alt guilds to fake bid, KSing Wbosses, messing up events, flaming and insulting others and each other, stealing, cheating in trade, making forever drama in WC, trying hard to ban every other guild leader, gank pk in cube room's - or pk farming in cube, pking BH parties, abusing ingame gliches, editing ingame files prior to TW's, being disrespectful, publicly humiliating other players and guilds on HT, accepting ex hardcore haters and enemies (looks at Taleon LOL) just to keep the power, forcing 99key person to share its loot. If Moderator or Admin is reading this - yah, most of this has been in GMs tickets already, sadly tho, some ppl were banned.

Its interesting how not even Old TE, Rad, RoC, Tao, nor big Caesar have ever been badmouthed as much as Enrage on HT. Coincidence or ruthless facts or just lots of teenagers with bad grades? I would argue its 1st 2.

Enrage is not hated. There are some awesome players and really great people there. Most have always been correct to others.

However, some that know wtf they are talking about when they mention Smurfs, would argue with what I just stated above. Some would argue they have plenty of hypocrits, bandwagons that pretend to have virtues, moral beliefs, principles, etc., that they do not actually possess.
    I would, on the other hand, just say there are players that do not value virtues and moral standards in a game, and they have always been in charge in Enrage - which I find not cool btw. Such is new 16 year old Enrage leader - Evanera who begged for nude's in PWI offering coins or other contra-service.

For sure every big guild has members whose actions were guided by selfish interests - they stated their new beliefs (looks at 50% of Enrage) in the new guild. Not all guilds are ready to trade honor for power.

Other guilds have bandwagons, theifs, liars and such. However in every other guild those people are contained by the leadership, and with all do the fking respect - they were not in Enrage.

One more thing I wanted to say is.. Yes, - majority of their players don't care if their guild has plenty of membership that are spoiled, with bad rep, disreputable or dishonorable - and proven to be so by what they performed, or accomplished - AS LONG AS NOTHING BAD IS HAPPENING TO THEM - they are okay with whatever the ** is gong on.

And when they feel the bitter cookie on their own skin - something like this happens - http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=858512 .

thanks mono for reminding me why i love my family b:thanks
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This thread's IQ lvl just died.....

But its QQ lvl just went through the roof
    I edited your mom's "in-game files" with my ****.
    BWAHAHAHAHA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I forgot to add: organised no showing for every TW there is a chance not to win, provoking others, asking for players quality in guild and still keeping 1 shot players =SgtLowbie .. only used.. for.. nothing... useless player...
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I forgot to add: organised no showing for every TW there is a chance not to win, provoking others, asking for players quality in guild and still keeping 1 shot players =SgtLowbie .. only used.. for.. nothing... useless player...

You've never one shot anyone in game, I have seen you one shot on many occasions.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Because it had any IQ level to begin with?

We are talking negative I.Q.

........yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear
    Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Lol Known, thanks for the laughs mate; as sad as it may seem, your statement is very true. I knew there was a reason why I still visited these forums, despite having left the game - lots of free quality laughs (you cant get this on TV these days, even after paying large sum fees).

Cheers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Karma | ex-GoldDigrz | ex-xWaRx | ex-Reunited | ex-Tao
    Gryphyyn (10x Archer) | Tyyphoon (10x Assassin) | Ryyft (8x Seeker)

Fearless. | karmapwi.com
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Why does every thread on HT always turn out to be

Monofail Vs Enrage (& Enrage alts)...

b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Why does every thread on HT always turn out to be

Monofail Vs Enrage (& Enrage alts)...

b:sweat

Because, without Drakon, Radiance would have not been where they are now........right? or so he said last time.

Remember, Radiance heavily relys on Drakon and that Drakon actually serves a purpose in Radiance's current success/failures or some bs like that......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    So serious.
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Come on the server will be boring if everyone plays the good guys or everyone plays the bad guys.

So we don't hate enrage, we love them, we are all just role playing.

Enrage/RoC was created as the bad guys of the server
    Radiance are the good guys.
    Drakon and Dominus are the sidekicks (like Robin in Batman) b:chuckle
    TE the henchmen/minion? b:question
    All other guilds are the civilians.

Radiance and Enrage/RoC have been enemies since this server began.
    Its like Superman and Lex, Batman and Joker, they are eternal enemies

So if you see ppl badmouthing Enrage, its cos they lost a love one killed by Enrage or somehing of that nature b:angry

Although recently both guilds are not doing a good job keeping up with that appearance ... b:cry

Hope that explained everything :P
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Come on the server will be boring if everyone plays the good guys or everyone plays the bad guys.

So we don't hate enrage, we love them, we are all just role playing.

Enrage/RoC was created as the bad guys of the server
    Radiance are the good guys.
    Drakon and Dominus are the sidekicks (like Robin in Batman) b:chuckle
    TE the henchmen/minion? b:question
    All other guilds are the civilians.

Radiance and Enrage/RoC have been enemies since this server began.
    Its like Superman and Lex, Batman and Joker, they are eternal enemies

So if you see ppl badmouthing Enrage, its cos they lost a love one killed by Enrage or somehing of that nature b:angry

Although recently both guilds are not doing a good job keeping up with that appearance ... b:cry

Hope that explained everything :P

and mono is the penguin with the unhappy childhood, i like your analogy sir.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Lol..really? I pay in game coin for nudes? First off, if you want to try and make up things to try and make others look bad, at least make it semi believable. Secondly, at least get the person's age right.

Seriously what the **** is wrong with you..I don't even primarily get involved in this **** anymore, and you still randomly call me out for stupid **** like this?

Come on man..you ***** and moan about all the bad things Enrage does. What about all the people in Drakon who do the same thing if not worse as we do? You make it sound like Drakon is perfect, when in reality, I see plenty of Drakon members doing nasty things to people. Even you did it yourself. You haven't told anyone how you got so rich have you? Well..mostly because you saved a lot of TT instances, asked people to help you kill the bosses, and when golds dropped, you kept it all for yourself. You didn't once mention that. And unlike you, I have people and proof to back this statement up if I feel it's needed.

Stop crying because we denied you from Enrage long ago and you won't ever get in.
    edited October 2010
    Yea, some members of Drakon are pretty pathetic...do I really need to name a few? *cough some cleric who cashshops to feed his no-life ego cough*

Enrage no longer has the bad guy image I think, they honestly lost it. rofl

Lets see.....Radiance has some ppl who are just as bad if not worse than Enrage, but no one cares I guess because they have "Radiance" over their head right? Rad currently owns the PK scene imo, they remind me of old Enrage.

Edit: Point is, stop bashing Enrage when other factions are just as guilty as they are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Most of our PKers quit, the rest who stayed including me can't be bothered with PK anymore. Too boring; plain and simple. The PKing side of Radiance today is nothing like how old Enrage was. Just to clear that up. The bad guy image, yea we're pretty much not like that anymore, but we still do it, you just don't realize it. Most of us already had our fun with grieving people, now it's not as fun anymore.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    hmmm... i see monof is still talking about thieves and liars.

keep going, it's entertaining
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i ask you this wilz....

have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? b:chuckle

so...how much longer till this gets a shiny new lock on it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i ask you this wilz....

have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? b:chuckle

so...how much longer till this gets a shiny new lock on it?

So it was you!!! b:angry

*beats up bale* b:beatup
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    b:surrender i personally think Drakon have bad reps compare with Enrage...
    WC trashtalker.. b:spit

go QQ on ur emo corner..b:bye
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Lol..really? I pay in game coin for nudes? First off, if you want to try and make up things to try and make others look bad, at least make it semi believable. Secondly, at least get the person's age right.

Seriously what the **** is wrong with you..I don't even primarily get involved in this **** anymore, and you still randomly call me out for stupid **** like this?

Come on man..you ***** and moan about all the bad things Enrage does. What about all the people in Drakon who do the same thing if not worse as we do? You make it sound like Drakon is perfect, when in reality, I see plenty of Drakon members doing nasty things to people. Even you did it yourself. You haven't told anyone how you got so rich have you? Well..mostly because you saved a lot of TT instances, asked people to help you kill the bosses, and when golds dropped, you kept it all for yourself. You didn't once mention that. And unlike you, I have people and proof to back this statement up if I feel it's needed.

Stop crying because we denied you from Enrage long ago and you won't ever get in.

Yeah, it's 12.
  • _evil_angel - Heavens Tear
    _evil_angel - Heavens Tear Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Oh............ their popularity for sure didnt suffer under immense amount of ToS and moral violations for years now -like: using alt guilds to fake bid"which guild hasnt?',
    KSing Wbosses"Many people from out of enrage do this",
    messing up eventsyou mean winning 90% of events?,
    flaming and insulting others and each otherreminds me of me,
    stealingonly heard of a guy called Monofailmuch do this,
    cheating in tradehow do you cheat in a trade when you have to accept it yourself?,
    making forever drama in WCsound like alot of ppl that arent even in enrage,
    trying hard to ban every other guild leaderyou sure thats not every other person not in enrage?,
    gank pk in cube room's - or pk farming in cubethis is not allowed?,
    pking BH partiesi would kill your party to cus it sucks,
    abusing ingame glichesyes we have herad you do that quite alot,
    editing ingame files prior to TW'ssorry but that guy monofailmuch isnt in enrage,
    being disrespectfulyou deserve respect? make me laugh more,
    publicly humiliating other players and guilds on HTwell you derserved it,
    accepting ex hardcore haters and enemies just to keep the powerremembers being asked to join drakon ,
    forcing 99key person to share its looti give mine without being asked, but its optional.
    If Moderator or Admin is reading this - yah, most of this has been in GMs tickets already, sadly tho, some ppl were banned.

And yes most people hate enrage because they were denied entry into our guild (Monofailmuch).
    Or they got pked by one person in enrage, and then tryed getting a squad to help them take revenge on one person,(Monofailmuch) and then enrage would get people from enrage to help kill Monofailmuch's squad but, Monofailmuch's squad would run off scared,or sit in safe zone, and start abusing the enrage people. this is what Monofailmuch means by gank.

i was gonna write more about Monofailmuch, but honestly i dont wanna waste 30 minutes writing a 10000 word essay about how much he fails, at what ever he does.
This discussion has been closed.