What do you think about having a Nirvana crystal sale?

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Um, the packs that are permanently in boutique can get you Uncanny Chests and Rapture Chests. And that's the best it's gonna get.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • NuBlade - Raging Tide
    NuBlade - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Charge $$$ > Gold Trader > Coin > Cat Shop > Buy Crystals.

It must really be upsetting to be so inconvenienced. lol

P.S. I'm not the only one laughing.

b:bye

No sir. I just think ppl who spend money on the game need to have more of a voice than someone who just wants to be funny.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The only one that is funny here is you. Please stop posting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuBlade - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    I spend plenty of money on this game and I think it's the worst idea I've ever heard of, because of all the reasons in this thread.

It is the last type of gear you actually have to FARM.

If you spend lots of money then you should have a say on how you want to spend your money. I am sure you have spent your money on many packs then, and did not get what you wanted. I would hate for that to happen to me. Check the new update, they are adding more gear and expanding the game.
  • NuBlade - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Charge $$$ > Gold Trader > Coin > Cat Shop > Buy Crystals.

It must really be upsetting to be so inconvenienced. lol

P.S. I'm not the only one laughing.

b:bye

This is not plausible. Why would you want in game characters cotrolling the way you spend your in game currency? They can charge at any price they want. When you can just buy it from the source. Maybe you like being controlled. Its none of my business. But like I said, this is a thread for cash shoppers to put their input on how they want to spend their money.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Double triple post. Please stop.
  • NuBlade - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Double triple post. Please stop.

No boogie, just responding to the quotes.
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    NuBlade, I am glad to be able to announce that during after the implementation of our Genesis expansion, we will have a sale on Nirvana crystals as well as FF and TT mats.
    Not only we will have this in our beloved cashshop but also already crafted TT 100 weapons, instant lvl105 orbs and R9-in-a-minute packs.
    If u aren't excited already, I'm happy to announce u that Warsoul weapons will be in nextgen packs with a 0.0000000001% chance, we will also be selling skill books and top of the bill: skills for noobs like u, NuBlade

frankieraye
    In short: u are a noob NuBlade
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Ever heard of the edit button?

People have already told you how to purchase Nirvana crystals with gold. Go do it already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    someone explained it already to u NuB: sell gold and buy cannies from people

if they would do with nv same they did to lunar, u could be sure that most 100+ would quit game
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This is not plausible. Why would you want in game characters cotrolling the way you spend your in game currency? They can charge at any price they want. When you can just buy it from the source. Maybe you like being controlled. Its none of my business. But like I said, this is a thread for cash shoppers to put their input on how they want to spend their money.

Sellers don't control prices. Not in this market anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ummm.... I made this thread for ppl that actually spend money. Of course u wouldn't like it. But the opinion of the consumer is more valuable than your taunts. I thank you for your input but this thread is looking for people that actually shop. In the game, you can already buy mats from the forges in 1k. I am merely suggestion to have the pwi community state their opinon on what they want to spend their money on. You will find that people would rather spend their money on things that are a surety. Thanks again for your reply.

if cash shopers get nv crystals from boutique equals more non cash shopers leaving game.

who would u pwn with hax gear if all the non cser leaves? cash shopers needs non cser as non csers needs cash shopers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Multi quote feature, learn to use it b:surrender
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I agree that the OPs idea is a bad one but according to your argument it just might happen because last time I checked PWE IS NOT A GOOD GAMING COMPANY.

Good Asian game company is not Good gaming company. I meant the first one, my mistake. b:chuckle

This is far from bad Asian game company.
    In short: u are a noob NuBlade

Now I know three people with Blade in their name that all share something in common. Ie. not liked on the forums. Of course everyone has a right to express their opinion but... people do not always like it.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well it's a terrible idea. You can just charge gold and sell it on AH and then buy crystals from other players... at least this way the farmers get their money and it's not everything dominated by cash shoppers.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    WOW you didnt get anything you wanted from packs, guess what, thats bad luck but the packs are a gamble.
    Also
    ITT: Whiny players who want everything available via their CCard.
    Lrn2Farm
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    NuBlade. I love you. You're the most pro BM I know. Buddha Guard+Phys Marrow makes you pro against wizzies b:cute
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    No sir. I just think ppl who spend money on the game need to have more of a voice than someone who just wants to be funny.

Lol. You, sir, are a spoiled brat.

This wouldn't be a GAME if you can just spend money and don't have to work for anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    NuBlade. I love you. You're the most pro BM I know. Buddha Guard+Phys Marrow makes you pro against wizzies b:cute

Me and another BM talking, both 8x
    Me: "Dude wanna have a lesson?"
    Him: "Lesson? Lol I've killed you before"
    Me: "Yeah a lesson"
    *twoshots p. marrowed BM with HF and Thunderstorm*
    Me: "Got it?"

Sounds just like him.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • NuBlade - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010

I didn't get buddha's guard. I have flash. But that is another thread.
  • NuBlade - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    someone explained it already to u NuB: sell gold and buy cannies from people

if they would do with nv same they did to lunar, u could be sure that most 100+ would quit game

ummm... idk about dreamweaver but ppl are already quitting because they can't go any farther. Idk how the economy is doing on dreamweaver but we have alot of greedy ppl still. Better to just buy from company. I a buy gold from them anyway might as well give all my money to them; not greedy merchants.
  • NuBlade - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Sellers don't control prices. Not in this market anyway.

I think you need to re-evaluate your comment.
  • NuBlade - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    if cash shopers get nv crystals from boutique equals more non cash shopers leaving game.

who would u pwn with hax gear if all the non cser leaves? cash shopers needs non cser as non csers needs cash shopers.

more cash shoppers.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    If you're too stupid to learn how not to double post, you definitely don't have the right to have your say on what gets sold in the cash shop.

Also, who do you think buys the gold in the auction house? Cash shoppers? Use your head. Cash shoppers don't need to buy gold. The people who are buying gold don't spend as much money or don't spend at all. They control the prices. If they don't want to buy your gold, you can't sell it. Period.

Now get your head out of your ***.

I'm starting to think you're just a troll because you seem to have your head stuck on one stupid idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Even most cash-shoppers don't even want the gear to be purchasable with money.

There has to be SOME reason to play the game. At 100+, all that is really left is to farm.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ummm... idk about dreamweaver but ppl are already quitting because they can't go any farther. Idk how the economy is doing on dreamweaver but we have alot of greedy ppl still. Better to just buy from company. I a buy gold from them anyway might as well give all my money to them; not greedy merchants.

idk how it is on RT but here, NV is favorite place to farm coins for melees.

and since ur serv is new then it should be even more profitable for RT people to run it (no many op ppz who can solo it and lower prices).

by moving cannies to $ shop you would kill last farm spot for many toons, since TT is 'too hard' again
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Even most cash-shoppers don't even want the gear to be purchasable with money.

There has to be SOME reason to play the game. At 100+, all that is really left is to farm.

only reason holding most ppl at this game are friends...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This idea is almost as bad as your BM skills.
  • Mara - Raging Tide
    Mara - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    oh god please dont do it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korsov - Heavens Tear
    Korsov - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    omg

Epic quadruple post on the last page.

Also...I'm still uncertain whether this is a troll thread or not? b:question

If so, this is the most pro troll thread I've ever seen.