Things i want included with the Earthgaurd race

/Fox - Harshlands23
/Fox - Harshlands23 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
This is for the people of harshlands to post their ideas on what they would like to be included in with the update fot Earthgaurd race, it could be anything from what you want included for other classes to even out the playing field to what type of flying mounts you would like the new race to have.
I want there to be more quests for 60+ with good exp rewards like from when tb lands came out and i think that the new race should be banned from using oracles the 1st day they come out (even though thats gonna happen anyway). plz post what you would like included at the same time as the new class and lands, it probably wont happen but its allways interesting to read your ideas b:bye
Post edited by /Fox - Harshlands23 on

Comments

• Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    what's an earthgaurd?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • /Fox - Harshlands23
    /Fox - Harshlands23 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    what's an earthgaurd?

its the new race coming out. im not sure if theres a release date yet
    - New Race- The Earthguard
    - Two new classes - “Seeker” and “Mystic”
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    wow,you managed to type it wrong twice in a row without noticing or noticing it in my post. Go back to school.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    And why does it matter what you/we want?
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    @op it's truly harsh here b:laugh (HL)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • /Fox - Harshlands24
    /Fox - Harshlands24 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    wow,you managed to type it wrong twice in a row without noticing or noticing it in my post. Go back to school.

ahahahaha lol i didnt even notice i spelt it wrong and no im done with school tyvm
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ahahahaha lol i didnt even notice i spelt it wrong and no im done with school tyvm

b:angry Gawww Dun ****ing apoligize. The way it works is if you mistype and miscall something/someone enough times, whatever you call it becomes the new name.
    isn't that right Aclear? b:cute
  • Scorpstryker - Heavens Tear
    Scorpstryker - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i dont know if this is correct cuz its just a rumorb:puzzled but its being said that the new race comes out november 26(if this info is wrong....u didnt get it from meb:shutupb:bye
    Gamerb:victoryOf The Yearb:laughb:scorn extrmely faithful perfect world international playerb:cool
  • /Fox - Harshlands38
    /Fox - Harshlands38 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I am hoping.. that unlike the Tideborn, we can better edit their face....I really disliked the selection of Tideborn eyemakeup as well as the restriction on how to change the eyes and mouths. Their noses are a bit.. blubous too... (girls).

Honestly?

My wish list would include a white horse and maybe a speckled one for the NPC that vends horses, a few varities... and a few more all class pets.

I also would like to figure out HOW to get those cool gears the Mail box seems to have locked up as quests.. because SOME of us have to work on Monday when that event is going on... and I'd like an even shot at those to.

I'd also like the wedding dress in the cash shop.. vice bidding hall.. (that's quite annoying btw)

And a way to turn off that bit RED WALL OF TEXT for the auctions (maybe put it under the TRADE TAB?)

All in all, I am happy about the game.

OH one more.. a way to UNbound items maybe?

:)

lol i think all of this would be good