Broken neck

Jesya - Lost City
Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
edited October 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
Anyone else have this weird glitch where it looks like their psy has some sort of deformation or broken neck?
It appears not only in this hair fashion. Being as anal as I am.. it bothers me..... alot.

1zmp7q1.jpg
b:bye
Post edited by Jesya - Lost City on

Comments

• buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ew.. that is nasty, you should go see a doctor... No, I did not notice anything like that... but then, again.. I have not looked...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    At first I thought you were talking about the skeleton in the back whose head is disconnected from the neck.

...then I read what you said. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i'm pretty sure it has something to do with when you customize your character, making the head size too small in proportion or something. At least I've had that happen to me when I made the head size a little too small or too big compared to the torso/etc...

Then again maybe it's just me b:laugh
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i'm pretty sure it has something to do with when you customize your character, making the head size too small in proportion or something. At least I've had that happen to me when I made the head size a little too small or too big compared to the torso/etc...

Then again maybe it's just me b:laugh

i reset all body parts to default and she still has that ugly ugly thingb:cry
    b:bye
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I think it's because of the default 'skeleton' they start out with in designing. Every Puppet has their own values and measurements inside the format of the game. But to make those work you need a base value to work upon.

My guess would be that when creating the 3D visiual layers of the Pshy they overlooked a small detail in the coding. May it be cause when they looked for faults the prototype was already wearing hair and it wasn't noticed or it's just sloppy developing from their side and simply changing the angle of the head and doing nothing of the base value of the neck, which creates a part of the neck not "bend" and thus ... stick out like that.

Hope that made sense.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR