Horrible laggs

Options
petriszorka
petriszorka Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Support Desk
Can some1 explain me what happened with pings after last patch??? Before i had pings about 100 after patch are 600-3300!!! b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked

Many ppls can't play becouse of that.... Imposiible to make a squad for Nirvana or Frost becouse they say they have laggs and pings about 1400 or more....

GM's what did you've done??????
Post edited by petriszorka on

Comments

• Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i keep having it kinda everyday. ping jumps between 136 and 6800 lol. randomly...
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Brishi - Dreamweaver
    Brishi - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Me too

My ping jumps from 200-400-800-2500 b:shocked

Its most annoying when im on my cleric and get 2500 ping at a boss b:shedtear
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    They said they had some kind of server upgrade/change whatever. You gotta understand that is a lot of data and probably it has some starting up issues. Seriously stop QQing about stuff guys, it will be fixed in the next days / fix itself. Do WQ instead of hypered FCC runs. Seriously who gives a **** if you get 100 this week or only next week. There is no need to spam forums with "QQ i got lag threads".

/qqmore
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • _Amber_F_ - Dreamweaver
    _Amber_F_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    They said they had some kind of server upgrade/change whatever. You gotta understand that is a lot of data and probably it has some starting up issues. Seriously stop QQing about stuff guys, it will be fixed in the next days / fix itself. Do WQ instead of hypered FCC runs. Seriously who gives a **** if you get 100 this week or only next week. There is no need to spam forums with "QQ i got lag threads".

/qqmore

i understand that there can be issues with lag from updates but a constant DC makes the game unplayable and i have DC within 5 to 10 mins of logging everytime wether i move or not or try to fight blah blah and i have 10 MBs of download from my home to california which is 2100 miles away
  • slayer480
    slayer480 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i have the same problem every 5 minutes i play it lagged, after 2-3 min.. it will go away and come back again after 5 min.
  • Gjinja - Raging Tide
    Gjinja - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    My lag & rubberbanding has been so bad I can't play at all for about 2 weeks. It got better right after 2 updates ago, but 3 days ago it was too bad to play again & now after this last update it's even worse. Been round & round with tech support running traceroutes, having my connection refreshed, checking equipment all to no avail & now I'm being asked to send in videos of it. I've made 7 videos, none would upload (keep getting the 'file too large' message for as small as a 5sec vid) & that's if the site doesn't time out for inactivity while trying to upload it. this is getting old, I'd like to play the game I'm paying for.

btw, why would someone make a site that times out for inactivity then ask ppl to uplaod large files?!?

(video of what's happening, & for some reason it's not near as bad when Fraps is running so it really alot worse than this)

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a212/GrimJack9/Jacks%20Vids/?action=view&current=ElementClient2010-10-2703-14-10-73.mp4

& no, flying doesn't help, it does this regardless of what I'm doing... has been for weeks now, probably a month except for a bout 3-4 days a week ago.
  • Stretchlt - Harshlands
    Stretchlt - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I've been having the exact same problem, and it makes pvp and pve a pain to complete when one minute my ping and fps are fine, and the next i'm dead on the ground with 14k ping and 2 fps.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    There is no need to spam forums with "QQ i got lag threads".

/qqmore

These is true. There already another thread about these that end up with latency discussion, internet traffic, or software in pc not compatible with the severs after game or internet updates.

I am play from far away but never DC (unless my electric turned off) these month and the lag not so bad, though when log in it's horrible or after entering or leave a instance can reach 18k. (above 300 ping is normal for me)
    Though i agree that rubber band is more worse now, so they not doing well on fixing it to only detect **** speed or it's because of the traffic ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I did not want to be harsh or something, though what I meant was like WE KNOW there is lag, WE KNOW there is rubberbanding, WE KNOW that we can not play the game as it is meant to be played. I have lag too sometimes. And it sucks, agreed. What i do, I give the game another chance by restarting the PC. If it still doesn't work, I take a break. It is that easy, would you imagine? I mean it is just a game, why not go for a walk outside or spend some time with your children? If you get huge lag and problems, you are not alone. But spamming forums with QQ-threads will not help anyone, as the people making the patches don't read it anyway. So again, it is known, it will be fixed, be patient. b:bye
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Any of you has Pando Media Booster on your PC ?
    It's could **** the connection, so check is it on your PC or not.
    And there already a thread about it here . . b:surrender
    Also maybe check the registry if there something weird or you don't remember having it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...