Guardian of the Realm

Options
Katozuma - Raging Tide
Katozuma - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Archer
is guardian of the realm any good compared to crimson horn:soulsmasher. also which one would be cheaper to get
Post edited by Katozuma - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Neveiah - Sanctuary
    Neveiah - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    soulsmasher would be cheaper. or if you wanna wait till lvl 85 to buy vastland. 3mil. if you find good price or if youre rich then buy a broadland.

guardian of the relm ....is a rare weapon. not much mob drops them. and the mobs that do. -people don't farm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Guardian of the Realm virtually doesn't exist. I haven't seen a single person with it ever.

If someone happens to have it, though, feel free to speak up^^
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Katozuma - Raging Tide
    Katozuma - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    aww man i got my hopes again, just when i thought getting flowing stardust would be easy lol what was i smoking. thx for the info
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    About a month or 2 ago I did see one mold for 500~600k and I have no idea why I didnt buy it :(.

Since I had already had a soulsmasher which would deliver more DPS, I didnt see why I needed a Guardian of Realm, but I guess it would be an awesome bow for BoAing.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Pfft. Does nobody appreciate uncommon sights anymore?

This is why I'm getting Burst of Vacuity for endgame. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Pfft. Does nobody appreciate uncommon sights anymore?

This is why I'm getting Burst of Vacuity for endgame. XD

Not rare enough. Get Solarhunter.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Not rare enough. Get Solarhunter.
    I think I've seen maybe one person with BoV (aside from whoever keeps trying to sell a mold in the AH for 5mil... I'd buy it if it were 4mil ._.). Solarhunter is interesting but looks too much like the Penetrator, and the Solar Strike Bow base is more attractive anyway IMO. Finally, BoV has a Blind special - I like weapons with those, particularly uncommon ones.

Ironically, I'm trying to make an OHT sling with a special to replace my W&C, but I've only managed to make one with Blind on it. XD Damn the lack of Dex mats...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Guardian of the Realm does exist I seen it today in cat shopmewants formy collection
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Guardian of the Realm does exist I seen it today in cat shopmewants formy collection

Necro. And guardian of the realm dropped in the event this friday. It was the first time that event took place and likely the first time most servers have seen the mold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I was told of the existance of one on HT, last night. :P

I'd have considered it if I weren't too high to make good use of it. And my sin, well... he doesn't need anything better than a Unicorn. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Other Active Characters: