Let's talk about ("relationships")

Options
Black_wolve - Sanctuary
Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
I realy have to say in all the games i have played there's very few i dont have to deal with this issueand if any one else had this issue please by all means speak up.

I understand that this is a online game we all play to pass time and have fun etc but also when it comes to marriage on here i have to ask why do couples use there spouse accounts and why do they pretend to be the other ?

Iam not kidding in almost 2 years now i been on pwi i have incounted seval who do this i had a couple in my faction a while back it was a nice couple infact they where living together but as i noticed i caught on that the male was pretending to be her and took her and him out of the faction and why because the female wanted to talk to my online wife for opions and some one to talk to as grown up's would you know a friend .Are some people that possessive that they have to know who there online spouse is talking to it's like omg it's just a game not Real life.

Then i also incounted this my online wife has guy friends and women friends it's normal to have friends but this guy says 1 day oh my rl wife dont want me talking to you and why she ask because she felt as she was flirting with him but yet had no idea that there was no flirting but being friends. Now i realy think that some people have realy bad issues on here how can a person be jelous over a toon it's not like your going to trave a million miles to the other part of the globe to cheat omg b:laugh.

Like this ok how do you realy know who your realy chatting with thats my question like the most resent one is i say hi to a friend that person says it's not her it's him it makes you wonder wow ok im sorry i thought it was her and all i can say is iam happy if you guys are together in real life you never know thease days but yet 1 says 1 thing the other says another you dont know who is tellig the truth who is lying and all you can say is look i am not getting in between you to and they get upset .

God is this game turning in to 1 giant soap opra or what? It's just a game nothing more so you get married on the game so what some just do it for the mq quest some are doing it there reasly involved in real life but please keep your real life issues out of the game all i ask it's becomming he said she said or dragging people involved in there issues making every one else lifes hell my online wife was blamed for stuff she never said or done i have to but some couples seem to think they dont have the issue it's every one eles fault and blame others or some protect the other even though 1 of them is the one who caused the problem but yet they blame it on the person they tried to get involved.

This game should go on jerry springer or dr phill to many issues and way to much bs if you know what i mean.

But there's a solution if a person going to be that posseive over the other than why play the game or why use the others account to get infol who there spouse is talking to etc that it self is a issue .

It's a game to have fun to injoy it's free why ruin it over stuff like this .This is why i brought this topic up i know others who have been accused of saying or doing something they did not do and some i know quit this game got tired of the bs and gave there toons to there children to play.

I can promise a person this if they try to pull a fast one and pretend there some one else i know by the way they chat or the way they type i delete bouth of them of my friends list and if they ask why i just tell who ever it is iam not getting involved.

Any how as adult i do know the differce between a game and real life it's kind of funny how they accuse or harrass or fight over toons i mean realy grow upb:laugh.
Post edited by Black_wolve - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    tl;dr
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    My brain.....it hurts....................b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Some people who live together in real life exchange accounts in order to lvl, transfer items and do quests while the other person is at work/busy. It is not always to 'spy'. I guess you had bad luck. It is also bannable, so if you hate it so much, report. Though, it is just a safety precaution taken by PWI so one won't whine about account jacking.

At first, I thought I knew what ya were writing about, but then you lost me.

/inb4qqmoar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I realy have to say in all the games i have played there's very few i dont have to deal with this issueand if any one else had this issue please by all means speak up.

I understand that this is a online game we all play to pass time and have fun etc but also when it comes to marriage on here i have to ask why do couples use there spouse accounts and why do they pretend to be the other ?

Iam not kidding in almost 2 years now i been on pwi i have incounted seval who do this i had a couple in my faction a while back it was a nice couple infact they where living together but as i noticed i caught on that the male was pretending to be her and took her and him out of the faction and why because the female wanted to talk to my online wife for opions and some one to talk to as grown up's would you know a friend .Are some people that possessive that they have to know who there online spouse is talking to it's like omg it's just a game not Real life.

Then i also incounted this my online wife has guy friends and women friends it's normal to have friends but this guy says 1 day oh my rl wife dont want me talking to you and why she ask because she felt as she was flirting with him but yet had no idea that there was no flirting but being friends. Now i realy think that some people have realy bad issues on here how can a person be jelous over a toon it's not like your going to trave a million miles to the other part of the globe to cheat omg b:laugh.

Like this ok how do you realy know who your realy chatting with thats my question like the most resent one is i say hi to a friend that person says it's not her it's him it makes you wonder wow ok im sorry i thought it was her and all i can say is iam happy if you guys are together in real life you never know thease days but yet 1 says 1 thing the other says another you dont know who is tellig the truth who is lying and all you can say is look i am not getting in between you to and they get upset .

God is this game turning in to 1 giant soap opra or what? It's just a game nothing more so you get married on the game so what some just do it for the mq quest some are doing it there reasly involved in real life but please keep your real life issues out of the game all i ask it's becomming he said she said or dragging people involved in there issues making every one else lifes hell my online wife was blamed for stuff she never said or done i have to but some couples seem to think they dont have the issue it's every one eles fault and blame others or some protect the other even though 1 of them is the one who caused the problem but yet they blame it on the person they tried to get involved.

This game should go on jerry springer or dr phill to many issues and way to much bs if you know what i mean.

But there's a solution if a person going to be that posseive over the other than why play the game or why use the others account to get infol who there spouse is talking to etc that it self is a issue .

It's a game to have fun to injoy it's free why ruin it over stuff like this .This is why i brought this topic up i know others who have been accused of saying or doing something they did not do and some i know quit this game got tired of the bs and gave there toons to there children to play.

I can promise a person this if they try to pull a fast one and pretend there some one else i know by the way they chat or the way they type i delete bouth of them of my friends list and if they ask why i just tell who ever it is iam not getting involved.

Any how as adult i do know the differce between a game and real life it's kind of funny how they accuse or harrass or fight over toons i mean realy grow upb:laugh.

reminds me of this b:shocked
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Valne - Sanctuary
    Valne - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    People often go to me or my in-game spouse and accuse the other of "cheating" and try to convince us to divorce. Random players that we don't know too...

b:chuckle I find that there are people who do go too far in the game when it comes to relationships, and it's very funny.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I am not going to pretend I followed all that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shuy7
    shuy7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It's understandable. This is going to be hard to put my points across but PWI is full of so many pillocks, I mean let's say you and your gf are being sweet over WC "I love you" "mahal din kita" or what ever you'd always get these idiots who wouldn't stop spamming flirtations messages to your gf or simply just stalks her, or just horny males messaging your gf simply because your gf looks beautiful virtually!b:shocked These people are so ****ing annoying.

You just can't go anywhere and enjoy your freedom in peaceb:surrender
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shuy7 wrote: »
    It's understandable. This is going to be hard to put my points across but PWI is full of so many pillocks, I mean let's say you and your gf are being sweet over WC "I love you" "mahal din kita" or what ever you'd always get these idiots who wouldn't stop spamming flirtations messages to your gf or simply just stalks her, or just horny males messaging your gf simply because your gf looks beautiful virtually!b:shocked These people are so ****ing annoying.

You just can't go anywhere and enjoy your freedom in peaceb:surrender

Some people do it just to be annoying and there are so few who would pm her just cause she looks beautiful virtually. b:surrender notice I said few there are those who are like that and its just odd.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChopChop - Raging Tide
    ChopChop - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I understand what the ops talking about .

I realy makes me laugh when people take a game so seriously .

I knew some one who was being treated real bad by her ingame hubby because she use to talk to other guys in the game. They wernt married in RL and i couldnt understand why she put up with it.

I later married her :) (but not on this char) because she was fun to play with and deserved to play the game how she wanted to play without restrictions.

This works 2 ways though. People mostly guys seem to take a bit of flirting as something more than it is just a bit of fun.

People seem to forget its just pixels and a gaming system that allows for marriage.
    What they need to do is take a reality check from time to time.

As for RL couples that play well if they cant handle what goes on in a game i feel sorry for how they must treat each other in RL, after all relationships are meant to be built on trust.
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I had a crush on this girl in the game(I'm a dude) and we flirted kinda of an on.. but then I stopped because I had remembered that the director of the faction also had access to her account.

So there's no telling which of those days I was talking to "him" instead of "her". I also don't barge in people's relationships..I'd like to know upfront if there is someone else..

And..this whole "it's a game" thing is stupid.

You are forgetting there is a person behind the character. This person, man or woman has feelings. And if treated right by another player, things will happen and you will get closer to each other. We're human, we cannot help what we feel. Just because you cannot see them or touch them, does not mean the one thing they can express to you(feelings) should not be taken seriously.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Let's talk about ("relationships")

let's not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    me and my hubby (best friends i woudl say not a couple i have a bf lol) are married on Three chars and havign eachothers info is very very useful. when my hubby logs on he always makes peopel on my FL aware its him.not only that but when we had a faction together sometimes he would use my cleric and his BM to run peopel through BH or FB real fast. i dont have a problem with "couples" using eachothers accounts its useful. it is dishonest not tellign people its them but meh thats life some peopel are just dishonest

You are forgetting there is a person behind the character. This person, man or woman has feelings. And if treated right by another player, things will happen and you will get closer to each other. We're human, we cannot help what we feel. Just because you cannot see them or touch them, does not mean the one thing they can express to you(feelings) should not be taken seriously.

just quoted for truth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    pfft >.> Not spending $100 to have blah blah blah's wife/husband over my head.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    My ingame husband and I are in a serious relationship, so its understandable for us to worry about each other and what people say to them - especially since we've had serious problems with this in the past. I met my boyfriend through this game, and we've met in real life twice, soon to be three times.

I don't understand how heartless people can be and so easily hurt another human being just because "its a game." As someone said earlier, its a REAL person behind that character, a REAL person just like you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    WTF o.o WHO IS ON BLACKE WOLF'S ACCOUNT? I mean I just saw him use commas.... no way it's him logged in.

Anyway sharing account is banable you can go report those ppl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    <wall of text>

Um...and now we return you to "As the Perfect world Turns."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

^This...

Nothing else I can say to top that or add to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Meeting people over the internet is like a blind date that leads to a date .... sexual assalt that may leave you died or emotional/physically scarred.

again

Rule 101 never give info over web. b:quiet
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Let's talk about ("punctuation")
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Let's talk about ("punctuation")
    God is this game

b:laughb:laughb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Srsly. Only 14 full stops in that W.O.T., and no commas. >w>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    tl;dr

^ This!!!!

For god's sake, PLEASE!!
  • akatsuchi
    akatsuchi Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Some people who live together in real life exchange accounts in order to lvl, transfer items and do quests while the other person is at work/busy. It is not always to 'spy'. I guess you had bad luck. It is also bannable, so if you hate it so much, report. Though, it is just a safety precaution taken by PWI so one won't whine about account jacking.

At first, I thought I knew what ya were writing about, but then you lost me.

/inb4qqmoar

Me and my gf do the exact same thing b:cute, hence we don't live together yet but we see each other a lot IRL and have two computers in the room together when we see each other.

A true difference between actually knowing and trusting someone in person than online whom you've never seen before...

..she's the only one with my info but for very good reason.

Not always a case to "spy" as Buttercup has said. To prevent this as well as conflict of interests we're in the same faction together too b:pleased
    [SIGPIC]http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu89/Enzetsu/DearSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]

RETIRED from Abyss to persue a better game =^_^=

IGN - Pain
    Spouse - Hikari
    Server - Abyss
    Level -
    Class - Bezerker
    Guild -
    Tokyo & Harajuku First married couple ever on BoI =^_^= Congrats hunny :):)
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    she's the only one with my info but for very good reason.
    Lol... I suggest you don't advertise about this on forums... since sharing account info is a bannable ... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    1 thing PW is good for is meeting people, who needs E-Harmony? b:chuckle It's not a game it's a social interactive service - like ummmm IMVU? lol

Met sum1 ingame ~ 1 year ago when I went through some rough times, while I was in Enrage. Bet sum HT know of this o.o 1 year later we're together irl b:cute

I didn't read it all but it's kinda fun being the other person, I mean I've done TW in Rad on my gf's veno and vice versa, she's even pulled cata lol. But it's kinda creepy to play them like, socially.

If they have that kind of trust issue, they need to bring it up with their spouse, not become paranoid over it. Being paranoid like that can give you the wrong impression over certain things, so it's best to just confront him/her about it.

And what does tl;dr mean?
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And what does tl;dr mean?
    Too Long; Didn't Read...

I alwasy find that comment amusing becuase they're saying "I didn't read enough of this too comment on," but yet they reply in the thread anyway... maybe their post count matters that much to them?!
  • akatsuchi
    akatsuchi Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lol... I suggest you don't advertise about this on forums... since sharing account info is a bannable ... lol

I guess I already did. b:laugh but between my irl gf and myself being in the same room I don't see a problem. I've got nothing to hide really.
    [SIGPIC]http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu89/Enzetsu/DearSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]

RETIRED from Abyss to persue a better game =^_^=

IGN - Pain
    Spouse - Hikari
    Server - Abyss
    Level -
    Class - Bezerker
    Guild -
    Tokyo & Harajuku First married couple ever on BoI =^_^= Congrats hunny :):)
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    how CAn it we so hard 2 understand that even if u see pixel under that pixel its another human being.

i friend asked me how i can feel anything from someone in the game but LOL
    i dono lol i cant controll what i will feel lol.

sure i cant touch the person in real life but is it so important or is it the feeling u share with each ather that is the issue.

what do u think u will feel with some chick if u have knew her for 2 pwi life years u think u only feel pixel then.

GROW UP cos as far as i knew its possible to find ur future gf/bf.

my 2 cent b:bye
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I feel you... Do you have any idea how hard it is to find an ingame that you never have to see, talk to, or communicate with??? Listen All I want from you is that daily marriage quest... beyond that play the Fb:shutupING GAME.

Been down that awkward in game relationship thing before... Even I had to say WTF was I just doing???

Oh and I will stop everynow and then go DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

That toon is b:dirty

But I do know its just pixels... Its why they call it "EYE CANDY"... Its not real can't... ok I am just gonna stop nowb:chuckle