Gifting all i have cuz i quit

Yao - Raging Tide
Yao - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hi guys, iam gifting allthis things (including my characters) to the one who wants it.

Items:
-Wildfire Wings
-Lvl 56 token daggers + 3
-5 millons coins
-ninetails mount
-350 mirage stones
-lvl 80 TwilighT assasin & psychic set

Characters of the account:
-Karasu - Lvl 59 - psychic - Job change done - all skills maxed
-Assasin - Lvl 59 - assasin - job change done - all skills maxed

Why i quit perfect world?
-First of anything, the graphics are creepy (B&S / c9 / mabi heros got better graphics)
-The lag is horrible o.o and iam playing in argentina, in korean games i have 60 MS, in pwi i have 320 MS o.o
-The cash shop is unbalanced
-There is no balance between classes :/
-NO action, super bored game, just click 1,2,3,4 and you kill the mob!! :/ , nextgen mmorpgs have a better sistem, with combos, shortcuts like Space + W + F to do just 1 move, thats really action.
-Monsters are overpowered -.- , to kill a stupid boss you need to get a lot of people with lots of lvl & good gears & specially ou need a tank + cleric, that sucks!
Iam very angry with perfect world, i was thinking it was a good game :/

EDIT: Dont pay atention to my signature, its too old!! LOL
My PWI Oppinion:
Graphics > 10
Gameplay > 9.3
Sound & Music > 7.9
Host > 10
Originality > 8
Total > 9.4 b:victory
Post edited by Yao - Raging Tide on

Comments

• KennyC - Lost City
    KennyC - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hi guys, iam gifting allthis things (including my characters) to the one who wants it.

Items:
    -Wildfire Wings
    -5 millons coins
    -ninetails mount
    -350 mirage stones

-First of anything, the graphics are creepy (B&S / c9 / mabi heros got better graphics)
    -The lag is horrible o.o and iam playing in argentina, in korean games i have 60 MS, in pwi i have 320 MS o.o
    -NO action, super bored game, just click 1,2,3,4 and you kill the mob!! :/ , nextgen mmorpgs have a better sistem, with combos, shortcuts like Space + W + F to do just 1 move, thats really action.
    -Monsters are overpowered -.- , to kill a stupid boss you need to get a lot of people with lots of lvl & good gears & specially ou need a tank + cleric, that sucks!

b:bye
    +1 post
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Items:
    -Wildfire Wings
    -5 millons coins
    -ninetails mount
    -350 mirage stones

*Quickly makes a character on Raging Tides* mail it all to me please b:thanks
  • Lilicah - Raging Tide
    Lilicah - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hey Yao, I'm sorry you're leaving but if you giving away that, can I have it? b:pleased
    atleast the wildfire wings and the mirages. :))
  • EarlGrey - Raging Tide
    EarlGrey - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'm interested, when could we meet up to do a trade? I'm especially interested in the wings and mount! If trading is too troublesome, you could mail to my main named "EarlGrey."
    My Deviant Art user name is "Jagarnot"
  • Lilicah - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Heyy...ladies first. I asked for the wings here first bad boy....b:chuckle

You can mail me too if you want Yao, IGN is "Lilicah"
  • lollylulelo
    lollylulelo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Could you please send the money to Geles, my veno? Wishing good luck and the very best to you. b:thanks
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    dont let the door hit you on the way out.

what was with that 'space+ w+ f" = action? thats not action, thats just a diffeent method of pressing the same buttons repeatedly to kill something in a moe complicated manner. if you are bored, no one cares, just log out and find new games elsewhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    None of it is of interest to me. Also selling of accounts is perm-ban :D
  • Lilicah - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    None of it is of interest to me. Also selling of accounts is perm-ban :D

Life, he's not selling anything. He's giving all away. He wont make any profit (in-game or irl) with it.
    edited October 2010
    Still a violation of ToS. Since trading/selling/transfering of accounts will equate to a perm-ban. Also the fact that the person used the forums to do so, makes it even more obvious that they will have a perm-ban slapped on the account.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Don't be surprised if this is just a way for her to get attention little freeloaders...

btw, I find it HILARIOUS that someone that has a sin and psy says that the classes are too unbalanced.
    Then goes on to say the game is too easy.

NEWSFLASH- you're playing the unbalanced (OP) classes lmao! That's why it's such an easy game
  • Lilicah - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Still a violation of ToS. Since trading/selling/transfering of accounts will equate to a perm-ban. Also the fact that the person used the forums to do so, makes it even more obvious that they will have a perm-ban slapped on the account.

Again, I don't wanna make this thread to a "can or can't do", but, my personal opinion, he's not trading his account for anything. He's not selling his account for any profit and he's not tranfering his account. He is just giving away his password, thats not a violation of TOS, thats his problem. But, I must agree with you that saying that "out loud" here, on the forum, could be a violation.

Anyway, I'm not looking for his accounts, I just want the wings and the mirages. b:laugh
    edited October 2010
    Again, I don't wanna make this thread to a "can or can't do", but, my personal opinion, he's not trading his account for anything. He's not selling his account for any profit and he's not tranfering his account. He is just giving away his password, thats not a violation of TOS, thats his problem. But, I must agree with you that saying that "out loud" here, on the forum, could be a violation.

Anyway, I'm not looking for his accounts, I just want the wings and the mirages. b:laugh

Eh, if the dude was on LC or HT. I'd take the wings for my sin.
    That or the mirage stones since I can NPC them and get coin on my BM.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    b:surrender 1kk would be nice, finishing a fashion set.

hmm, nm for the mount or the wings.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    erm in most MMOs bosses are tough like that where you need tank & cleric(s)...

and about the more action stuff I agree with one thing, this game is so rigid in using skills like you have to move near each other then stay like some stones for a sec and only then skill commences... not sure if it's my lag but, it's too "rigid". Should have allowed to use skills while moving.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Rav_Remnant - Raging Tide
    Rav_Remnant - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    @.@ wings

or

Daggers

heh, I'll think of you when I killed mobs and people alike. b:thanks
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    inb4lockage??
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    b:chuckle I forgot to tell you thanks for trying this game and hope your future game progess wonderfully. As for a game that suits your style I haven't played one such diffucaly since the playstation game, The Legend of Dragon.

_

._. >.> *whistles* :D
    __

But going back to pwi I would wait for Forsaken World and try your hand at the Bard Class. Due to it's rather unique fighting style.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    b:chuckle I forgot to tell you thanks for trying this game and hope your future game progess wonderfully. As for a game that suits your style I haven't played one such diffucaly since the playstation game, The Legend of Dragon.

_

Out of the games I played you most likely would likely try Aika Online. It hardest point is acquiring actual weapons early on due to they are expensive outside crafting them.

or.

S4, it's a fighting game which is rather amusing fighting modes to choose from. All the clothes you may acquire are rather nice.

__

But going back to pwi I would wait for Forsaken World and try your hand at the Bard Class. Due to it's rather unique fighting style.
    mentioning other games - no no.

@ lifehunting, dunno what planet you're from, but giving away equipment isnt selling of an account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Gajuma - Dreamweaver
    Gajuma - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    @ lifehunting, dunno what planet you're from, but giving away equipment isnt selling of an account.

Er...

edited October 2010
    Gajuma beat me to it. Dammit!
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Gajuma beat me to it. Dammit!

If they are giving it away, who exactly is it hurting? I doubt they'll ban that account, now if they were selling it, probably a ban would be incoming...
    Doesn't really matter what the TOS says, is more there to prevent people from sharing accounts then whining when they get "****", you obviously have no idea how many people share accounts then do you?
  • Fritigern - Lost City
    Fritigern - Lost City Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hope you find the game your looking for.
    Nice of you to share with others what you worked so hard to get.
    Peace b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Call me shameless if you want, stil theres nothing wrong with trying to me

Id like to have a few mill of coins or the ninetails mount
    I could use something to make travels on my(lvl 65) sin somewhat faster
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I can take the 80 sets.

I want it all and I want it now on LC.b:thanks

Enjoy your life, OP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    If they are giving it away, who exactly is it hurting? I doubt they'll ban that account, now if they were selling it, probably a ban would be incoming...
    Doesn't really matter what the TOS says, is more there to prevent people from sharing accounts then whining when they get "****", you obviously have no idea how many people share accounts then do you?

Account sharing is illegal. It doesn't matter if you profit, and it's one of the few things a GM will crack down on you damn fast for. The second you even hint your pass to anyone, they'll drop the ban.

In fairness to the OP the "don't let the door hit you" comments are unneeded. I mean, they didn't write a massive QQ wall o' text, they simply offered what items they had to someone who could make use of them.
  • ChopChop - Raging Tide
    ChopChop - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Account sharing is illegal. It doesn't matter if you profit, and it's one of the few things a GM will crack down on you damn fast for. The second you even hint your pass to anyone, they'll drop the ban.

In fairness to the OP the "don't let the door hit you" comments are unneeded. I mean, they didn't write a massive QQ wall o' text, they simply offered what items they had to someone who could make use of them.

Thats because those who say such things are imature and would be far better of playing snakes and ladders than an MMO where there social skills = 0
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    b:cool Here I will give you the reason the actual toons are a no no.
    You give them your account, you give them your Paypal/Address/etc.

Rule 101 of the internet for safety.
    Never give out your name, address, credit cards, etc.

Why I am a veno, why my name is remnant89110 instead of ___ ___ ___. -.-;

• Lilicah - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Looks like he gave up giving his itens away. No replies, no mail in-game. b:cry
    I need faster wings!! b:cry

(And no, I wont spend my real money into pixels!!) b:surrender
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Mail to rawrgh please
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."