Question!

EviLBarbieRO - Lost City
EviLBarbieRO - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
i don't know if it`s the right place of this post but i will make it here, i have a char on Harshlands server but i don't play there anymore i play just on Lost City and i get the 2010 anniversary gift and i wanna transfer my mount from Harshlands to Lost City on my alt, is there a method to do this?b:shocked
Post edited by EviLBarbieRO - Lost City on

Comments

• Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Nope, better luck next time is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The anniversary gift should've been given to the highest character on every server. So unless you made your LC character(s) after you redeemed the gift, you should have one there too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    The anniversary gift should've been given to the highest character on every server. So unless you made your LC character(s) after you redeemed the gift, you should have one there too.

I could of sworn it was given only to your highest character across all servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EviLBarbieRO - Lost City
    EviLBarbieRO - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2010

i have the gift on my main on LC but i wanna a mount for my alt, and i had think i can transfer from a server to other.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Hey guys, here's some clarification on what's going on.

All gifts were sent out to the account's highest level character on each server.

The gifts page experienced incredibly heavy traffic, and thus some players were sent multiple copies of the same items. These extra copies are yours to keep (and vendor if necessary), so don't worry about that.

I guess that helps. So does
    THIS

Also send in a ticket if you have the mount on one server and not on the other. Then just wait for a mod to tell you the same thing and lock the thred.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i have the gift on my main on LC but i wanna a mount for my alt, and i had think i can transfer from a server to other.

You can use an Account Stash to transfer the mount from your main to your alt on the same server, but that costs 15 gold.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.