Stick with 100 sin or roll a BM?

Options
Adorable - Harshlands
Adorable - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Assassin
What do you think guys?

The main aim is -- going for 5.0 aps, being able to "solo" TT and all this trendy stuff, you know what I mean.

What would be more comfy to use?
A tank-ish fist BM under spamheals, or sins can hadle that too with the same amount of risks?

Still feeling quite confused about this matter cuz sins seem to be way too squishy unless a new car's worth is invested. Well I do realise that a 5aps sin costs quite the same as a 5aps BM money-wise : ) But a BM seems to give less stress to his owner than a sin. Or is it just me?

... if you know what I mean : )
Since 2008
Post edited by Adorable - Harshlands on

Comments

• I_sage_i - Harshlands
    I_sage_i - Harshlands Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    well you can get 5aps unsparked as a sin but u can only get 4aps unsparked as a bm but for tanking id defnetily go with a bm and shard jade of steady defense(lvl2 def shards)
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    Nyxya - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    -sin dps is more expensive and harder to get when 5 dps bm is easier a bit...
    -bm will tank easier hence heavy armurs(+def buf+def aura) but his dmg will be lower
    -my sin is 4 dps and i get agro from 5 dps bm no sweat..
    -easy way is bm or u can even make heavy fist sin..will get dps faster with fist and tank easier...pk wise and dmg wise dagger rulesb:surrender
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    well you can get 5aps unsparked as a sin but u can only get 4aps unsparked as a bm but for tanking id defnetily go with a bm and shard jade of steady defense(lvl2 def shards)

The only way to get 5 APS unsparked would be to use claws. And even that only gives you a 0.1 interval advantage, so if you have 5 APS unsparked with claws, you'll have 3.33 with daggers, which means you could permaspark with daggers and Demon.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    So your main aim of this game is to farm TT... There's a kicker. When you actually reach 5.0 and can farm TT, you'd already reached your aim, then why start/keep on farming TT? *gasp*
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    I_sage_i - Harshlands Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The only way to get 5 APS unsparked would be to use claws. And even that only gives you a 0.1 interval advantage, so if you have 5 APS unsparked with claws, you'll have 3.33 with daggers, which means you could permaspark with daggers and Demon.

okey your point? you just reposted what i posted?
  • tearvalerin
    tearvalerin Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    how about save your money and check out the new classes coming out, maybe youll like them more than this 5/0 craplol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    last name ever, first name greatest
    like a sprained ankle, i aint something you wanna play with.