Might quit life

Shandelzare - Sanctuary
Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Tideswell (East)
So anyway Knullruffs befriended me only to gain my trust enough to get me to share bed/body. I know I is stupid to trust people. So now all my virginity.b:angry So just a warning and stay away from the stupid barb.b:cry I really thought he was aids free.b:bye wonder if I should even delete this life...just so upset right now to think straight. Not an excuse but I am autistic so it hard for me to get close to anyone. Me is stupid I know =(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Shandelzare - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    wut is life? b:surprised
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    wut Is Life? B:surprised
    AFK.
    /lowercase
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Bong_Water - Raging Tide
    Bong_Water - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    That damn Viking is just too irresistible...b:dirty
    I'm sure you are not the only one he has done this to b:surrender
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    So anyway Knullruffs befriended me only to gain my trust enough to get me to share bed/body. I know I is stupid to trust people. So now all my virginity.b:angry So just a warning and stay away from the stupid barb.b:cry I really thought he was aids free.b:bye wonder if I should even delete this life...just so upset right now to think straight. Not an excuse but I am autistic so it hard for me to get close to anyone. Me is stupid I know =(

Your parody of the previous thread that was made does nothing but mock her misfortune. Not only is that callous but it is extraordinarily childish, and that goes for your actions as well as the content of your post.

Edit: Seriously, you attempt to turn AIDS, suicide, and mental health into a big joke to mock someone? Sorry, but none of those things are funny. You really ought to be ashamed of your self.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    your Parody Of The Previous Thread That Was Made Does Nothing But Mock Her Misfortune. Not Only Is That Callous But It Is Extraordinarily Childish, And That Goes For Your Actions As Well As The Content Of Your Post.

Edit: Seriously, You Attempt To Turn Aids, Suicide, And Mental Health Into A Big Joke To Mock Someone? Sorry, But None Of Those Things Are Funny. You Really Ought To Be Ashamed Of Your Self.

Best. Post. Ever.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Sanctam - Dreamweaver
    Sanctam - Dreamweaver Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Edit: Seriously, you attempt to turn AIDS, suicide, and mental health into a big joke to mock someone? Sorry, but none of those things are funny. You really ought to be ashamed of your self.

Actually, all of those things can be pretty funny. Well, suicide is hard to spin, but never fear!

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk307/Sanctam/1273584546223.jpg

The other two are just easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    your Parody Of The Previous Thread That Was Made Does Nothing But Mock Her Misfortune. Not Only Is That Callous But It Is Extraordinarily Childish, And That Goes For Your Actions As Well As The Content Of Your Post.

Edit: Seriously, You Attempt To Turn Aids, Suicide, And Mental Health Into A Big Joke To Mock Someone? Sorry, But None Of Those Things Are Funny. You Really Ought To Be Ashamed Of Your Self.

Hahahahaha. Thank you for posting this reply.

Starting this thread was totally worth it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Lol shandz bored :)
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    So anyway Knullruffs befriended me only to gain my trust enough to get me to share bed/body. I know I is stupid to trust people. So now all my virginity.b:angry So just a warning and stay away from the stupid barb.b:cry I really thought he was aids free. wonder if I should even delete this life...just so upset right now to think straight. Not an excuse but I am autistic so it hard for me to get close to anyone. Me is stupid I know =(

Fail. From every angle you look at it. Better luck next time. b:shutupb:bye

/thread
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Lol shandz bored :)

wtf 101? hyper noob!
    b:dirty
  • Putica - Raging Tide
    Putica - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Your parody of the previous thread that was made does nothing but mock her misfortune. Not only is that callous but it is extraordinarily childish, and that goes for your actions as well as the content of your post.

welcome to RT forums :D
    now what about a nice big cup of ****?.

Fail. From every angle you look at it. Better luck next time

u want a cup too? lawl

whats up with all these nabs trying to mess with the RT forums users veterans lawl XD
    *turning on the Hope signal* yo! do me a favor, come over here and troll they asses.

@OP i lol'd irl
    ty ^^
    edited October 2010

/thread

Oh ****, someone posted "/thread". Well, guys, we better stop posting here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Putica - Raging Tide
    Putica - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Oh ****, someone posted "/thread". Well, guys, we better stop posting here...

hahahaha u r funny XD
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Dont worry Shanz baby, you can find some guy that can make you happy *cough* Pimpy/Edward *cough*.

wtf 101? hyper noob!

Ninny! I havent seen you in my pants latley.. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    wtf 101? hyper noob!

YO NINNY , I GOT lvl 99 using 0 hypers b:victory

Don't hate </3 .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    So anyway I_Eat_You befriended me only to gain my trust enough to get me to share password/account info. I know I is stupid to trust people. So now all my TT weapons, lengendary equips, pets, mats and fashion. b:angry So just a warning and stay away from the stupid barb. I really thought he was my friend. b:bye wonder if I should even delete this account...just so upset right now to think straight. Not an excuse but I am autistic so it hard for me to get close to anyone. Me is stupid I know =(
    So anyway Pew_Pew befriended me only to gain my trust enough to get me to share redtube premium account info. I know I is stupid to trust people. So now all my **** videos, lengendary MILFs videos and asian videos. b:angry So just a warning and stay away from the stupid sin. b:cry I really thought he was my friend. wonder if I should even delete this account...just so upset right now to think anything but ****. Not an excuse but I am autistic so it hard for me to get close to anyone. Me is stupid I know =(
    So anyway Knullruffs befriended me only to gain my trust enough to get me to share bed/body. I know I is stupid to trust people. So now all my virginity So just a warning and stay away from the stupid barb. I really thought he was aids free. wonder if I should even delete this life...just so upset right now to think straight. Not an excuse but I am autistic so it hard for me to get close to anyone. Me is stupid I know =(

Delete feature is
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    whats up with all these nabs trying to mess with the RT forums users veterans lawl XD
    *turning on the Hope signal* yo! do me a favor, come over here and troll they asses.

Lolwut? Can't do it yourself "veteran"?b:scorn

I guess not, since your last attempt ended like this.b:shutup
    edited October 2010
    Lolwut? Can't do it yourself "veteran"?b:scorn

I guess not, since your last attempt ended like this.b:shutup

You look kinda fat in that video. Maybe that's why your mom would rather **** me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Why y'all mad here? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    I no mad. Lol u mad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    You look kinda fat in that video. Maybe that's why your mom would rather **** me...

lolumad? :D
    edited October 2010

Yea, I so mad you insulted someone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • storehammy
    storehammy Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I no mad. Lol u mad?

Already answered b:chuckle

And no, "Lol he bored".

And now "he mad"
    (>.<)'
    hemoglobin: idk how the hell you can turn the word burrito into something sexual. perversion at its finest
    b:shocked
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    A clone of MagicHamsta... wow. He's original but you're not.

Me are hibernating. *poof*
    edited October 2010
    storehammy wrote: »
    Already answered b:chuckle

And no, "Lol he bored".

Lol u smart. Lol I leave now. Lol it Friday and I has beer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010

Me no insult, why so mad? b:sad

EDIT: Ninja'd
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    LOL U MAD LOL I MAD LOL EVERYONE MAD
    kekekeke u mad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Why y'all mad here? b:cry

Coco baby , we're all mad about you b:dirty
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited October 2010

EDIT: Ninja'd

Wait, what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Coco baby , we're all mad about you b:dirty

I prefer your trolling forum rather than my carebear forum..."Who do you admire, Who do you look up to?" threads and such. b:surrender

Heartwarming threads. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I prefer your trolling forum rather than my carebear forum..."Who do you admire, Who do you look up to?" threads and such. b:surrender

Heartwarming threads. b:cute

Lol fail forum is fail. No wonder everyone comes here.
This discussion has been closed.