can the herc and nix be transfer with the account stash stone?

GrrrIT - Heavens Tear
GrrrIT - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
can the herc and nix be transfer with the account stash stone?
Post edited by GrrrIT - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    it doesnt make sense

why roll a veno AGAIN

this class is so fkn boring, roll two times? LAME
    i like potato
  • EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear
    EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    As you would have to unhatch them, I don't think that would be possible. Also, there is the level limit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    my guess is they can but then again i would never be a veno
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yep! Not worth it though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Somebody opened a herc/nix ticket on the wrong character eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellatrixia - Raging Tide
    Bellatrixia - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    If it can be transferred, the only thing this would be useful for is reverting the herc+/nix back to it's ticket (i presume, and not an egg) which would then make them tradeable.

Kinda unrealistic though since after getting my herc & nix, it averaged out to being 190 gold per pet aka, 68.4 million.

Not many people have that kind of money to spend straight away.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You can't revert it back to the ticket. You can only revert it back to the egg, and it's treated as a bound object, but like other bound objects can be put in the stash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Trust me, with the name Hunnybunney (Im a dude) transferring her nix to a new Veno on my acc would be great.... Assuming I could be bothered to level another up to 80 or so b:chuckle

Seriously htough, I should submit a ticket and hope theyl grant a name change, its just embarassing ._.
  • Amber_Lust - Sanctuary
    Amber_Lust - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yes, you can transfer hercules and phoenix with the account stash, but they must be reverted to egg to do that, and that costs *I can't remember how much but I think it was somewhere between 50k and 200k?*

Also, it works the same way as turning any other pet back to egg. It doesn't go back to lvl1, but stays the lvl it had got to. So if for example you have one on lvl60 and intend to pass it to a lvl1, that wont work... because the pet will still be lvl60 after transfer. You would have to lvl the other character to the lvl of the pet to be able to use it.

But other than that, it works.
  • GrrrIT - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    no i am not re rolling a veno. i just hatched it wrong on the WRONG super low lvl veno aka an alt for banking stuff b:cry
  • Amber_Lust - Sanctuary
    Amber_Lust - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    no i am not re rolling a veno. i just hatched it wrong on the WRONG super low lvl veno aka an alt for banking stuff b:cry

If thats the case then don't worry, you can move it/them to the right character with account stash
  • GrrrIT - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    thank you :)
  • Maxxxxxxxxx - Heavens Tear
    Maxxxxxxxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    yes you can transfer, and i have... but costs 250k to put herc back into an egg. And in case you are wondering, no i am not nuts. I had an LA veno with a herc that i used as a moneymaker. i then thought i'd have a go at an HA veno from lvl1. It worked out so well, that i transferred the herc through the stash when the HA reached 83, same as the LA.
    Maxxxxxxxxx 83 Barb
    Vecora 83 Light Veno
    Maninex 77 Atk Cleric
    FoxxyMaxx 94 HA/AA Veno
    Maxxxiheala 76 Genie Cleric

plus a few others b:chuckle
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    yes you can transfer, and i have... but costs 250k to put herc back into an egg. And in case you are wondering, no i am not nuts. I had an LA veno with a herc that i used as a moneymaker. i then thought i'd have a go at an HA veno from lvl1. It worked out so well, that i transferred the herc through the stash when the HA reached 83, same as the LA.

Wouldn't the gimped magic damage from the HA build make the herc really hard to tank bosses with? b:question Just wondering.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Wouldn't the gimped magic damage from the HA build make the herc really hard to tank bosses with? b:question Just wondering.

Usually just stack some -channel gear and you're ok as far as I've seen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ImReallyWhyt - Heavens Tear
    ImReallyWhyt - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i know people with 3-4 clerics..couple bm's,couple venos..yeah it makes no damn sense.b:laugh

ahh yeah heavy venos do pwn if done correctly..if i make another alt my veno will be heavy..prob hercless though.
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i know people with 3-4 clerics..couple bm's,couple venos..yeah it makes no damn sense.b:laugh

How whyt are you?
  • FoxxyMaxx - Heavens Tear
    FoxxyMaxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Usually just stack some -channel gear and you're ok as far as I've seen.

Yup .. exactly. At level 94 rank 4 veno top .. sea capt sleeves .. wheel of denied fate and a -3 neck gives me -15 chan .. more than enough to solo eden and brim whilst still wearing enough HA to make phlebo and ethereal tickle instead of hurt.