Leaving a faction I cannot do?

Options
sephirothonfire
sephirothonfire Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Support Desk
Silly question ahoy,
but I am the only person in my faction, Xanthia.
I wish to leave, but cannot.
It is a rank 1 faction.
Why is this?
Post edited by sephirothonfire on

Comments

• EbilBecca - Heavens Tear
    EbilBecca - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Because you're the leader...you'll have to find someone that wants a faction. Make that person leader then quit. There might be another way but I've never been the leader of a faction, just an assistant :P

By the way...this isn't a technical issue(wrong section)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~sig by Satalia

The search function is a very useful tool, if you don't know how to use it then you're an idiot.b:chuckleb:cute

GAME UNINSTALLED b:victoryb:bye
  • sephirothonfire
    sephirothonfire Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ah, thank you very much.
    I feel sorry for the person lumbered with the faction :D
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I have never found myself in this situation but others have told me that it is possible to disband a faction as long as it is still level 1. How to actually go about doing this however, I am not sure.

There are other options available to you though such as trying to sell the faction for a little coin or give it away to someone who wants it - just invite them and make them leader, then you can leave. Or, invite a good friend and make them an officer so that they can invite one of your low level alts or mules. Then, make that character the leader and the 2 of you can leave the faction. This way, you can always start-up the faction again or give it away at a later date.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Go back to the guy where you created the faction (the Faction dude in Eastern Archosaur, where the elder is...he is north of the little inlet) and he will have an option for you to disband your faction.

Hope this helps!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • ZeroMagus - Dreamweaver
    ZeroMagus - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Kritty cat is 100% correct.

I believe the person is called "Faction Manager" North of arch elder in front of a house against wall & gate.

Lev 1-2 Factions can be disbanded there. once a faction is upgraded to lev 3 it can never be disbanded & the only way to leave is to appoint somebody else as leader & then resign yourself.

Goodluck finding a sucker, lol b:victory