13»

Comments

• prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited October 2010
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    DrAgOOnZ: Has a warsoul bow and can take a great bit of hits.

AznAssassin: Has a G 15 Lunar Bow and can stealth and use daggers, he owns every claw archer.

Baltag: He could take on an entire squad in TW without dying

goonz = pure money. dont call him skilled. cheze would cry.

azn = sin
    baltag = i guess ur kidding with that steament ( unless u count noob tw's), he's fine. but does not fit on that list.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Is Cheze skilled? I haven't played with him.
  • tearvalerin
    tearvalerin Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Is Cheze skilled? I haven't played with him.
    he invested a ton of cash on his character, then proceeded to use that cashed stuff to solo 2-3, and 3-x. hes pretty much just another cookie cutter casher in fistworld international using it to farm explicit amounts of money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    last name ever, first name greatest
    like a sprained ankle, i aint something you wanna play with.
    edited October 2010
    he invested a ton of cash on his character, then proceeded to use that cashed stuff to solo 2-3, and 3-x. hes pretty much just another cookie cutter casher in fistworld international using it to farm explicit amounts of money.

I'm aware he has like 10k HP, TT100 fists and rank8, but my question refers to his skill.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Actually, when I think back, he was the first 5aps fister I ever heard of.

You are implying that you know of others, before him. If they exist here, I would be interested in hearing about them?
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Actually, when I think back, he was the first 5aps fister I ever heard of.

You are implying that you know of others, before him. If they exist here, I would be interested in hearing about them?

I got 5aps before cheze did on DW. I'm pretty sure I was the first archer on DW to get it also. swordman was probably the first 5/sec character though. He had to use a genie skill to get to 5 though since he was sage and was before nirvana came out.
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I got 5aps before cheze did on DW. I'm pretty sure I was the first archer on DW to get it also. swordman was probably the first 5/sec character though. He had to use a genie skill to get to 5 though since he was sage and was before nirvana came out.

Headtrauma was definitely the first 5.0 aps character. Too bad that doesn't mean anything except he spent money the fastest. No one is really a first since everything new here is old on other servers.
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Headtrauma was definitely the first 5.0 aps character. Too bad that doesn't mean anything except he spent money the fastest. No one is really a first since everything new here is old on other servers.

well I guess I meant on dreamweaver lol, I have no idea about other servers.
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • BigPizza - Lost City
    BigPizza - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    So many great archer in pw especially on Lost City
  • Brithal - Dreamweaver
    Brithal - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yes, at least on Dreamweaver, it goes like this.

Strongest Archer: Dragoonz
    Best Dressed Archer: HaloAngel
    Most Admired Archer: Crystallynna
    Most Haxy Archer: Aujami_
    True Baller of an Archer: Bodine

.... there are maybe 20-30 others who are pretty pro too, but I'm not listing them.
    oh, and of course..

The Hottest Archer: Brithal (yeah, my TT 99 Constelation is only +5, but it sure hurts when it's penetrating you. XD)
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I would have to say

Asterelle
    Lu$t
    Aralea
    Wookie
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Kataguruma - Harshlands
    Kataguruma - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Cupid For the Win.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I would have to say

Asterelle
    Lu$t
    Arelea
    Wookie
    who the heck is half this list? wookie and ar...what? lu$t is a chat spamming attention monger, far from good |:. aster is the only half decent on that selection.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    THE KING: Demon_EA (Funniest Archer)

Runner-Up: DrAgOoNz (Warsoul Archer)

3rd place: Wizzeled (30,000 US dollars spent on 1 character)

I got top archer for the funniest? o.o well yay I found something. But, I don't really play this game anymore... It is because it is too difficult... Maybe I'll play during summer and hope that I reach demon again, it is 28 more levels. I play a game that is not to complicated, and he's an str archer, dex don't do damage which sucks in that game. But at least pve is a lot easier... but lack of pking there T_T
    The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
    edited October 2010

I got top archer for the funniest? o.o well yay I found something. But, I don't really play this game anymore... It is because it is too difficult... Maybe I'll play during summer and hope that I reach demon again, it is 28 more levels. I play a game that is not to complicated, and he's an str archer, dex don't do damage which sucks in that game. But at least pve is a lot easier... but lack of pking there T_T

No one cares, QQmoar.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    1.) ryth* don't remember name fully. :D - GM
    2.) Dragoonz - judging by weapon
    3-9.) whomever first two are the only ones that matter
    10.) Ratsael - xD My Archer :P
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited October 2010

You wouldn't be talking about a game which is 2d with a name that is kind of similar to MapleSyrup?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    1.) ryth* don't remember name fully. :D - GM
    2.) Dragoonz - judging by weapon
    3-9.) whomever first two are the only ones that matter
    10.) Ratsael - xD My Archer :P
    lol he spent more on that weapon than most do on their college tuition. ive seen better archers with 1* blue named bows. that goes for you too arch, hes worse than wizzeled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    who the heck is half this list? wookie and ar...what? lu$t is a chat spamming attention monger, far from good |:. aster is the only half decent on that selection.

inb4astneedsbiggerboobs

And btw, who cares about who's the best? And besides, in this game, if you cash shop enough, you're pretty much gonna be rather hard to beat. Doesn't mean you know how to play, though.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    No one cares, QQmoar.

You hate me? :(... Why me? T_T
    You wouldn't be talking about a game which is 2d with a name that is kind of similar to MapleSyrup?

I have no idea what name that is you are talking about... but it gets really boring, I play the game I play. But ugh, it gets boring because no one really pvp unless they have shiny weapons T_T... Being an archer in pvp especially in that game is hard. Warriors on that game stun is so overpowered (but not as overpowered as bm), and mages hurt... I thought archers are supposed to beat mages. But that was only in pre-60 :( their fear sucks . Clerics are just stupid impossible since they heal too fast. I can only kill some other archers without shiny weapons at least... I think I would play an online fps instead... I don't think there is a game that would give archers a fair chance in pvp unless they cash shop, i will ask my dad if i can play one ...

Rankar and Wyvern still one shots me in this game... sucks.
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Ok... I think I will stop posting and play the fps multiplayer I just found from now on :/ goodbye crool world Q.Q I'm not going through losing gear ever again. Hopefully I won't get killed easy again
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yes, at least on Dreamweaver, it goes like this.

Strongest Archer: Dragoonz
    Best Dressed Archer: HaloAngel
    Most Admired Archer: Crystallynna
    Most Haxy Archer: Aujami_
    True Baller of an Archer: Bodine

.... there are maybe 20-30 others who are pretty pro too, but I'm not listing them.
    oh, and of course..

The Hottest Archer: Brithal (yeah, my TT 99 Constelation is only +5, but it sure hurts when it's penetrating you. XD)

I lol'd b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010

HeadTrauma was the first Rank 8 as well, if you're talking about the BM from Harshlands.

I didn't know he was 5aps as well.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • w34kd0g
    w34kd0g Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    HeadTrauma was the first Rank 8 as well, if you're talking about the BM from Harshlands.

I didn't know he was 5aps as well.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=510792
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Aralea and Wookie are former ShockWave and do go back to TW days and as for Lu$t he/she is on our server.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.