PWI Version 62, Read this ^^

GodsLeftHand - Lost City
GodsLeftHand - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
First off, I apologize to franky and to the others for the formatting problems of this morning's post. Lets see if this works now, here's my post!(I failed again btw lol)

Soooo, harro fellow PWI players.

I am not here today to talk **** about PWI, if that's what you are thinking! I am simply

here because for some reason I couldn't sleep, and kept thinking about making this post. You

must all be curious what its going to be about ehh? Well without further ado let me present

to you the most wonderful game in the world:

PERFECT WORLD INTERNATIONAL

Seems like a joke, doesn't it? Well in reality it kind of is not, but the truth is that it

actually is a joke...confusing no? But hey, like I said, I'm not here to talk ****. More-so

to state some facts about past, present, and possibly future!

So correct me if I am wrong but this is the current state of the game right?

1-Perfect World International rolls with Perfect World China.
(Everything done in China we butt buddy and replicate here)
2-Anni-packs, Tiger packs, Sunshine packs, Coral packs, whateveryouwannacallem packs, are

almost perma-implements of the game. To purchase these you must use gold in the Cash Shop,

and the rewards you may get from them depend strictly on luck, even though you receive 15

tokens of luck no matter what.
(You can get your Lunar Weapons/almost everything without leaving Safe Zone now :3)
3-Bounty Hunter quests give experience or other rewards if you are above 100! if you can

find a squad that is! Sad thing, not everyone is your level nowadays (especially 4x through

8x), but hey! Look at the bright side, you can always make high level friends and go frost

with them! Use hypers, they are cheap nowadays!
(Level 100 is overall easier to get right? I mean am I right? Seriously tell me if I'm

right. :3)
4-Everyone is mad about TW changes and how they nerfed Nirvana and all that! Ragequitting

seems so normal nowadays QQ.
5-Everyone wants Nirvana gear! But that is not all nirvana is run for. Profit runs are

what's hip these days!
(Go Go Go run your instance with your 4.0/5.0 aps squads! Don't got one?! Takes an hour or

more longer then QQ)
6-Everyone: "Oh wow, they changed HH back to easy mode, now I can farm my HH99 again. Thanks

pwi!"
7-PvP occurs mostly in 5 or 6 main places? Hidden Orchid, West Archosaur, Silverpool, Old

Heaven's Tear, Secret Passage, Orchid Temple and wherever there's a wraith event! These seem

to be the more popular places nowadays for PvP.
(Don't have to search for red names any more! They are always bunched up either in Safe Zone

or in the designated areas :3!)
8-If you can spare a little cash, you get more out of the game! NyKage for instance says:

"The game’s no fun without cash shopping." If he says so, it must be true!
(He also said: "I only bought my orbs to +10, +12 my gear, the rest is farmed." :3 what a

true hero)
9-RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE happiness RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE (this goes on for a

while..)
10-Assassin's and Psychic’s are the new OP classes! Or well they have been for the past 10

months? That’s just what the people say, no personal view to that. :3

I bet you have all read these things before, or are aware of them, or just don't care about

them! But either way, even if it seems like I'm not going anywhere new with this, I actually

am.

I will allow myself to be biased because of my being on Lost City server and not knowing the

history of the other servers, but still! Pay close attention! :3

Flashback to PERFECT WORLD INTERNATIONAL, Version 62.

-grabs his mandolin and plays medieval singsong music-
There was once a Perfect World, filled with things for you to kill. Who remembers ReturneR?

And BloodLusT? And the unknown Shades? Its been a while, but they're all gone, time has

passed and things have changed...Now it's time to change the sooong! –puts mandolin away-

Well back to being sort of serious. Who remembers when Pandora was Lost City's PvP god? And

who remembers having a pk war at lvl 45? Who remembers having to spend their time grinding

and questing to level up? And who remembers when luck did not exist and you actually had to

farm your gear? (EG: Daikoku's Lunar rings)

State of the game back then:

1- Grind and quest to level, do Crazy Stone quest and World Quest, and cube if you were

adept enough. =o

2- The map was actually used, people everywhere and PvP everywhere.

3- Squad mat farming, couldn't really solo HH 1-1 =o

4- Gold was 100k?

5- Guilds flourished and many new ones came out in search for Territory War glory

6- Boss Runs were the hit of the time! (Killing bosses with a squad for newbier friends)

7- Fun Runs! Aka Mold Runs!

8- OP Class was?! dun dun dun, Venomancer's! (Everyone had a veno to make money for their

main!)

9- Barbs asking archer's "Attack me face to face, not from far away"

10- Frost-> Hard Instance.

11- Lunar-> Hard Instance.

12- HH-> Hard instance, more mobs, more fun!

My question is, what has happened to PWI?
There's an empty map and everyone is closed inside an instance or Safe Zone. Has anyone

realized this? We play a game with an enormous map, and it is nowadays completely empty.

Sure there may be a few people out there still doing their quests, but why should they do

them when it's just a waste of time?
The PvP used to be everywhere, Swamps, vol 29, Tusk Town, King's feast, Dreamwaver Port,

Boundless Grasslands, you name it! And also not to mention, all the other places that are

currently main PvP spots.
Do you feel a little less excited about the PWI of today? I would too, and quite frankly I

miss Version 62.
People who have played this game since before Bounty Hunter quests know what I am talking

about, I hope. I mean seriously, how can you beat having a pvp war at lvl 47 with your 1*

weapon that some noob dropped to you and now wants it back so he calls his entire faction

and you call yours and then… PK time, outside Arrowhead Manor? For me that's awesome fun.

Suggestion:

My suggestion would be for PWI to make a new server with an old patch to it, so that

everyone can experience this game the way motherdev made it. It cannot hurt their finances,

since their cash shoppers will still remain in their respectful servers, and it might

actually bring back some people that have rage-quit, and maaaybee bring something “old” for

a change to the game. Its better than playing any private server that offers that solution

is it not? And it would help restore some dignity to PWI, the game that made us all cave in

our rooms.

So yeah, A new server called "Old Perfect World" or something of the sort, would be my

suggestion. Keep in mind, I am not asking PWI to go back to how it was on all its servers, I

am only asking for it to give people the chance to experience the Perfect World that made

the Real world fall in love with it. If PWI got famous, it's cause it was a good game! Do

not take me wrong, it still is a good game, but everyone should get a chance to try the old

version, to truely understand why PWI got so famous, and why it is so loved by all the

people out there.

Thanks for reading everyone :3

I just want my Perfect World back to how it was: Perfect.

PS: The only thing i would keep is the fash and the head fash <:
Post edited by GodsLeftHand - Lost City on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Uhh...what are you trying to say?

Edit- Oh...your formatting sucks, dude. Also, "good old days" = never coming back. Take off the rose-tinted glasses, buddy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • GodsLeftHand - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    i'm not asking for them to come back, if you'd read the whole post you'd know what i ask.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    i'm not asking for them to come back, if you'd read the whole post you'd know what i ask.

You're basically asking to relive the good old days. It's not gonna happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Fork_Me - Harshlands
    Fork_Me - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    One answer.... private server.
  • MilliaEmblem - Sanctuary
    MilliaEmblem - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Stuffs

To summarize, you just want something like a "hardcore" mode server for PWI aka old PWI ?

To do that, the boutique will have to be rolled back to it's original state where there were no anni-clone packs. This however, will mean less profits for PWE for opening this "hardcore" server when they could just make another regular server to earn more.

In another words, ain't going to happen.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I would be interested to see a P2P version of PWI...then people who can't afford to pay a lot for something like the boutique could instead put something like 15 dollars a month toward keeping the game online. Then all players would be on equal footing, and there wouldn't be so many complaints. I'm just saying...

And before people tell me to go play that un-mentionable game by the snowy-named company, I just want to say that PWI has MUCH better graphical quality. Thank you!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    What you're saying about much funner PvP long ago is only applying to a new game/new server to a lesser extent. When the server is aging there will be big gaps between players and most of the fun is drained.

In an old game/server you can NOT have competitive (including PvP) fun as a lowbie anymore. that's just a fact not only applying to this game in particular.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    to my knowledge, perfect BEGAN as a P2P game, and was converted to F2P. if more people put a few dollars into the game, the cash shop would probably not look near as exploitative as it is. the simple fact that if you want F2P and no cash shop, you are asking waaay too much, go find a good pair of dice and start playing dungeons and dragons. face facts, not everyone has the liberty to spend days on end grinding in this game to get stuff, some people have lives, and others dont want to relive the trauma with alts... which has to be understandable to anyone who has had to endure the 10+ times you have to visit fb39 and start sweating at the first sight of a midget~!!... i mean shrunchkin....
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I would be interested to see a P2P version of PWI...then people who can't afford to pay a lot for something like the boutique could instead put something like 15 dollars a month toward keeping the game online. Then all players would be on equal footing, and there wouldn't be so many complaints. I'm just saying...

And before people tell me to go play that un-mentionable game by the snowy-named company, I just want to say that PWI has MUCH better graphical quality. Thank you!!

I agree. Un-mentionable snowy-named company has **** graphics. PWE owns most of all PC games on graphics, even PWI beats up to date games, and PWI is ancient.

To OP: Im right there with you man. Many people are. Maybe one day...we can have it back.

Until then....just reflect and look forward to the future....
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    meh ill agree i miss the old days back when it wasnt who had the biggest credit card but actually who had a good firm knowledge on how to play their classes. i mean i got to OT and i see other archers lighting up arcane armor users with lighting skills....srsly wth is up with that O.o? anyways only real was to go back to like it was then is to go on a private server...but even then not really worth it cause very few ppl actually play them and u dont get the satisfction that u got all ur stuff on ur own.
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • skysing
    skysing Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    From playing this game a few months after it was release till now I can say I m sure on 1 thing. Pwi primary priority is to generate profit. As you can see, how we feel are just secondary.

Do you know why anniversary pack, tiger or sunshine pack come out almost every months? Because those pack generate perfect world alots of money. Some people quit but do pwi care? Nah of course not, it's was just part of their calculation. Some player quit but we will make more money. And that is absolutely fine.

Do you know why HH or nirvana instant is harder now? To make it harder for us to get game coins. And when that happen, do you know what most of us do? Either we start spending real money, spend more money than we previous did or we quit game.

Do you know why TW reward is now mirage stone instead of coin? and what about DQ items, why are they selling for less now, what is the real reason? I m sure you can figure it out.

Before HH gear were the best, then Lunar, then Rank 8 then Nirvana and now Rank 9 which cost over $50,000 US. All of these thing happen in less than 2 years span.

Before 10 dollars a week and some farming for me and the people i know in game were more than enough to play pwi and ENJOY it.
    Now a day farming is a lots harder and material doesnt always sell..and 10 dollars a week isnt close to being enough to ENJOY the game.

Each and every patch pwi is leading us closer to the cashshop. They have been doing it and they will continue taking little step.

To predict the future.

You wake up 1 morning, start pwi and realize there is a new patch. You said to yourself "Oh shiet, not again". You check your credit card balance to see how much you have left and review how much you have spend throughout this year.

Pick 1 of the following:

1.You will spend more than what you did last week to keep up with the game enjoyment.

2.You said "omg I spend $10,000 on pwi this year" and you decide to stop spending. A few months later you go pk at west archosaur like what you did every other days. A sin came kill you in less than 5 second. You said "WTF why did you pk me", he said "you pk me when I was 4x". You ask him to come back for round 2, you fight and you lost, round 3 u fight and you lost. You got really mad and then you decide to go and VISA.

3.You decide that you have spend too much and now you gonna go farm hardcore to make coins. You go to HH farming day to night. You got a lots of HH material and now you are ready to sell them. You put them on Auction House and go to sleep. The next day you wake up and check, nothing have sold. You took all the material out and price them for cheap. Later on the next day you check and realize only 1 was sold. You made yourself 100k.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    skysing wrote: »
    3.You decide that you have spend too much and now you gonna go farm hardcore to make coins. You go to HH farming day to night. You got a lots of HH material and now you are ready to sell them. You put them on Auction House and go to sleep. The next day you wake up and check, nothing have sold. You took all the material out and price them for cheap. Later on the next day you check and realize only 1 was sold. You made yourself 100k.
    I've been complaining about this problem for months but you guys never listened. Too short-sighted and can't look at the big picture. Relying on other people to trade stuff instead of farming yourself directly will fail at some point, as resources and player characters are LIMITED. Heck, the average GDP per capita in the game is much lower. Best MMO concept is where you farm for whatever you want without needing other players to trade **** with. It may not always be the optimal choice, but it can guarantee such a situation never happens, a more stable income so to speak, at the very least.
  • Kairu_ - Sanctuary
    Kairu_ - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I've been complaining about this problem for months but you guys never listened. Too short-sighted and can't look at the big picture. Relying on other people to trade stuff instead of farming yourself directly will fail at some point, as resources and player characters are LIMITED. Heck, the average GDP per capita in the game is much lower. Best MMO concept is where you farm for whatever you want without needing other players to trade **** with. It may not always be the optimal choice, but it can guarantee such a situation never happens, a more stable income so to speak, at the very least.

key word in that is so to speak. it's because people could still grind and pwi knows this. bots bots bots bots bots so wel ower dq price. . . . . in playerspeak. greed greed greed greed greed, they want money we get 20% less from grinding then normal. and it even seems like the dq drop rates have lowred significantly. go to pwdatabase for the pwi version. some mobs have decent drop rates, then you reaize you kill 10-20 mobs and get 1 dq. do this for a few hours and only coin drops are valid anymore. I've stopped relying on dq drops and just go with the coin drops with the added bonus of the rare but occasional dq. some mobs i've checked have a like 17% real drop rate including drop chances and such. but yet still one mat every 10-20 mobs. the've reduced how many dq drop and watch once they implement the dragon points system they'll reduce it again.

edit: as for rank 9. go and look at the stats for each character and their rank 9. only reason to get rank 9 for bm is the weapon and that's it. for some of the other classes rank 9 is a joke and rank 8 is better because of the mods that it provides.
  • lovingweather
    lovingweather Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I agree. Un-mentionable snowy-named company has **** graphics. PWE owns most of all PC games on graphics, even PWI beats up to date games, and PWI is ancient.

Sorry, but PW's graphics are outdated...by a lot, especially compared to newer games today. If you look out a little bit, even the MMO scene is blowing PW out of the water (that includes ftp as well).

To the OP: Just keep fond memories of the past and move on. I didn't get the chance to play the "good ol' days" for PW back in 2008, but I've played a few MMOs when they were fairly new. As time moved on I felt the same way, but I accepted the changes and went on with my life.
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The spacing between each line was painful.
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
    edited October 2010
    Hello again.
    I apologize for the bad format of the post, I cannot help that really because I unfortunatly cannot access pwi website from my own computer and must use a friends computer. I had to e-mail the document to myself and then copy paste, so I apologize for the "line separation".
    Second of all I apologize for having taken so long to answer. Like I said, I always have to switch computers.
    Thirdly, I think most of you misunderstood the idea of the post, because I see people going on about how people with credit cards do well and not the others, which is not really my concern.
    The problem for me is that it has become an instance game, and there's a huge empty map. Having created all those mobs for quests and grinding has lost almost all its purpose, for instance. Also, there's not much more open pvp, meaning that you arent going to search the lands to find a red name, you know where to find it, and it's probably at one of the main pvp areas.
    Also I wish to add that this post is not meant to say that pwi should change their boutique or go back to the old days. The idea suggested is that they create a new server, completely detached from the regular server's, maybe requiring a different download or something, that would bring back the old days. We all know there are copies of version 62 or version 33 or version 375 out there and that Perfect World International can remake one of these servers and boot it up, instead of sending its current players to play a private server where, for 1, it will probably be empty, 2nd, the cash shop will be free, and 3rd, botting rules.
    I'm not asking for PWI to delete its cash shop and take packs away and whatever else gives them money these days. It just bothers me to see this empty map. If for instance PWI raises the level gap, I hope they'll make questing an important part of the game again, while enlarging the map and making it accessible to everyone.
    But in any case, a seperate server could solve all this trouble, and it most certainly cannot hurt them. It can only give more space for the game to be played on.
    And for those who say that it'll loose members from its other servers, here's the answer:

We gained 30k more likes on facebook in about 3 months.
    You aren't loosing members, you are making space for more.

Thanks for reading again b:thanks
    edited October 2010
    And also, for those who say that they dont have time to quest because of real life issues. My answer is: Why are you playing MMO's if you are busy inrl?
    And again, no server deletion is being asked for, you will still get your hypers and your instance leveling.
    edited October 2010
    And also, for those who say that they dont have time to quest because of real life issues. My answer is: Why are you playing MMO's if you are busy inrl?
    And again, no server deletion is being asked for, you will still get your hypers and your instance leveling.

Sorry, but this seemed really rude. Some of us have jobs and such, and we play to escape the droning of day after day of the working life. Did you think about that before you made this post? I'm truly sorry that a desire for a chance to be able to play a decent MMO has infringed on your ability to play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    dont wanna read all this
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
    edited October 2010
    dont wanna read all this

I have a solution for you!!! Don't come in, not read the thread, and then post a response saying you didn't read it. Troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Djoulz - Lost City
    Djoulz - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    leftnut: cool story bro
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    skysing wrote: »

2.You said "omg I spend $10,000 on pwi this year" and you decide to stop spending.

LOL omg thats it... Boy I have some spending stories I could tell that would make you cringe.

Or how about the article where some guy dropped over a million cash for something he purchased in an in game item mall.

What about my last game where my one piece of fashion cost $250 usd (after it was reduced in price) not counting all the refines and scrolls for lvling (average price per toon was around $50,000 usd and those weren't even maxed) Our strongest guys on the server were upwards of $350,000-$500,000 usd toons (in about a year) Our endgame lvls were at 150. It cost money to get there... then money to get the mats to make the equipment and then money to compound and make the equipment. 145-150 gear actually cost $6500 usd per equipment. So lets see... 1 of every weapon (sword, axe, falchion, gun) 5 pieces of jewelry. one armor and one hat. We're closing in to about $70,000 usd for endgame equipment. And then the refining on top of that $2 per attempt with a high fail rate. No 100% successes. On average you might get maxed on trait after 1k attempts. And there were a dozen traits (give or take).... I think by now my point has been made.

PWI is cheap... I wish I had started playing here alot earlier. Then maybe I would have bought that GTR instead. Or maybe afford a new house... Well at least the down payment. I started in pwi in january or december... I am right at $200 usd in that time frame... this is cheap and easy and I still hear complaining. Oh the things you don't knowb:chuckle

Have fun all and cya in gameb:bye

Lokib:pleased
  • skysing
    skysing Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    What about my last game where my one piece of fashion cost $250 usd (after it was reduced in price) not counting all the refines and scrolls for lvling (average price per toon was around $50,000 usd and those weren't even maxed) Our strongest guys on the server were upwards of $350,000-$500,000 usd toons (in about a year)

I see.. so pwi is cheap for you. Good to know and have a good day.
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol WTH i see peaple respond to this post who joined PW in 2010!!!!!!!!

u cant reply to this if u dident start playing early 2009 or 2008! those are the old days

u should have been there
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited October 2010

u cant reply to this if u dident start playing early 2009 or 2008! those are the old days

u should have been there

The join date placed right by your name is your join date on the forums, not the game itself. ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2010

u should have been there

Forum join date =/= date you started playing the game.

Jul 2010 =/= May 2008.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    key word in that is so to speak. it's because people could still grind and pwi knows this. bots bots bots bots bots so wel ower dq price. . . . . in playerspeak. greed greed greed greed greed, they want money we get 20% less from grinding then normal. and it even seems like the dq drop rates have lowred significantly. go to pwdatabase for the pwi version. some mobs have decent drop rates, then you reaize you kill 10-20 mobs and get 1 dq. do this for a few hours and only coin drops are valid anymore. I've stopped relying on dq drops and just go with the coin drops with the added bonus of the rare but occasional dq. some mobs i've checked have a like 17% real drop rate including drop chances and such. but yet still one mat every 10-20 mobs. the've reduced how many dq drop and watch once they implement the dragon points system they'll reduce it again.

edit: as for rank 9. go and look at the stats for each character and their rank 9. only reason to get rank 9 for bm is the weapon and that's it. for some of the other classes rank 9 is a joke and rank 8 is better because of the mods that it provides.

Secondary Problem...

Everything that is 'grindable' needs to be realistic. i.e achieveable even if you aren't paying. 2 rep / 3 rep / 4 rep per hero quest is semi unrealistic. Let alone the helm and the boots from the Level 3 in Chrono.

Mind you I've played on PW Malaysia.

Better yet. Get rid of any cash shop pack element for the higher level items so you have to WORK for them instead of just opening your farking box/pack/whatever. That will put the LONG TIME PLAYERS who DEDICATE time to the GAME in the right place.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Give up on old times. The closest you can get to them is posting on your old avatar. b:chuckle
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XMorphlinGx - Lost City
    XMorphlinGx - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    devotion wrote: »
    Give up on old times. The closest you can get to them is posting on your old avatar. b:chuckle

Exactly.

I've been to several private servers and they all were a disapointment. (no real cash shops but still donation privilages)
    I too miss the good old days back in november 2008. when I started playing PWI and was PKing around at lvl 33 with my 3* lvl 27 axes.

Those days are over, we can QQ all we want but things will never go back.
    And for them to grant you that extra server? A long shot to say the least.

Easiest solution is different game.

~Morph
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ^^Oh, wonderful, the "THE GAME IS DEAD" trolls have come out to play....again.
    Can you take your pessimism someplace else? D: It's a real drag for those of us still trying to enjoy what's left of the game.
    Secondary Problem...

Everything that is 'grindable' needs to be realistic. i.e achieveable even if you aren't paying. 2 rep / 3 rep / 4 rep per hero quest is semi unrealistic. Let alone the helm and the boots from the Level 3 in Chrono.

Mind you I've played on PW Malaysia.

Better yet. Get rid of any cash shop pack element for the higher level items so you have to WORK for them instead of just opening your farking box/pack/whatever. That will put the LONG TIME PLAYERS who DEDICATE time to the GAME in the right place.
    Now you know that's never going to happen...just think about all the money they'd loose on that! D:

I do agree though....this game needs to stop being so impossible to F2P. Otherwise, just make it P2P. Of course....if you do that....
    .-. You'll be seeing a lot of server merges. By the time all the true F2P's leave, you may have two servers left! b:chuckle