Random QQ about something very small

Dorset - Heavens Tear
Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
edited October 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
yes i know im QQing

But theres like a million Art Shops been opened by various people who promise to do art then after people have requested art they go quiet.

apart from having waited around 8 pieces for the past few weeks i have no reason to ***** about it other than im a stressy cow

*end of QQ*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
Post edited by Dorset - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• HeartandSoul - Heavens Tear
    HeartandSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    baby drink your f'n juice and go to bedb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to nowitsawn for the epic sigb:cute
    b:heart Madly in love with Dorset b:heart
    Watching - Bring me to my knees
    Waiting - I am your disease
    Lover - set my symptom free
    Covered - You can't love me
    This is the virus, the virus of life
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    >.> fine

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Indeed myself is waiting for some months for like... I think 4+ drawings requested.
    And I still wait for the one drawing of Vixe which should be coloured by someone :O
    Ah well, but I don't blame the people . . .

A bigger problem is that it's so . . . slow-paced and silent nowadays in the Fanatics forum =(
  • AnroKi - Sanctuary
    AnroKi - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Everything tends to become slow from time to time ^^ And don't QQ, your face will become ruined ^^
    Although i can say one thing - your QQing brought my attention - rejoice! Free unexpected sketch art from someone who doesn't open art-shop 'cause hates hearing other whine about not getting their art in time ^^
    dorset.jpg
    (if want better quality will have to wait till weekend, when i'll get to scaner ^^)
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Anroki i LOVE the sketch art thankyou so much!! if you have a scanner that would be great id love a better quality one. sorry botu the QQ peoples. think it was jst reaction to fanatics becoming all quiet like silvy said

yup guys imma back!

• Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I know what you mean lol. It's hard to keep up with one really. :/ I run off inspiration so I have a really hard time keeping up with my requests, which is why I only took 5 spaces last time. >.< and I still have yet to finish.

Making myself draw just doesn't work :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    nah i understand i dongt work if i force myself to draw either. i klinda meant the people who set up their threads then just leave them without responding to requests you know. thats what gets me . not peopel who actually ghave a load of requests to work through

yup guys imma back!

• Kyna - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    lol, yeah. And Kyna must be really hard to draw ;__; when I request they get to mine and quit 9 times out of 10 xD

>.< I still have Kittenice's character sketched out I just need to color it but I've recently gotten a little fickle about liking my own art lately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    im gettign a graphics tablet for christmas and ive got a whole new load of art of a differant style to put up btu imma open a new thread for it when the craze for openening useless and dead art shops is done. hey ill draw kyna if you want but i havnt got any examples for you yet i dont get to my scanner till friday

yup guys imma back!

• Kyna - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Lol, if you'd like to try that's awesome xD lemme see, I'm sure everyone here knows what Kyna looks like by now x_x I've only drawn her 10 billion times.

But if you want to give it a shot >_> here are a few pics.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k252/Rikaflare/Kyna-2-1.png
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k252/Rikaflare/KynaScreenie.jpg

Ugh I need to get back to my requests. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    meh screenshots always help xd im doing collection of the peices of artwork i wont be colouring for a while so if you prapared to wait a week...then will be all coloured

yup guys imma back!

• Kyna - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    I don't mind a wait :P Good art takes time.

So does fanfiction...

GAHHH! I gave myself too much to do b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    meh my sigs thread been slowing up recently i had an arts thread too but wasnt the style i wanted to draw. i figured i would come up with some decent art for new thread and start over. hows your fan fic going? i saw yoru thread btu havnt read it.

yup guys imma back!

• AnroKi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Dorset - will do so at weekend ^^ Don't have a scanner that would want to talk to computer at this house >.>
    Silence comes from time to time, so later more again would be heard ^^ After all - everyone wants to be known at a time, but no one really takes the effort to keep it up, most of them only has a momentary interest and later bail-out of it.

Kso... sneeking around in PWI forums and fanatics section made me want to return to an old project, although NaNoWriMo is coming on it's way...
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    ^^ actually going pretty good, thanks for asking.

I have an ending in mind x_x I was going to abandon it eventually but something kinda threw the perfect ending at me and I'm like O_O Woah, I have to write that. But in order to write then end I have to write everything else. ^^; so I'm really trying to finish it now if only to see people's reactions at the end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • imprisonedbylove
    imprisonedbylove Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ^^ actually going pretty good, thanks for asking.

I have an ending in mind x_x I was going to abandon it eventually but something kinda threw the perfect ending at me and I'm like O_O Woah, I have to write that. But in order to write then end I have to write everything else. ^^; so I'm really trying to finish it now if only to see people's reactions at the end.

*peeks into forum* I have read this fan fic and I'd love to know the "Woah" ending u speak of ^.^ I am also very very curious is Kyna made to resemble Revy from the anime Black Lagoon o.o jw lol ^.^

And Dorset ^.^ I'm sure you will find more work soon ^.^ and I love ur new sig lol
    22d782a2-7d3f-4a43-9a33-204dda1f5895_zps7bvlfoxw.png
    A little bm spirit and a little sage heart!
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    xd ty ty

yup guys imma back!

• AnroKi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Dorset - as i promised - it's he weekend and i have better quality pic ^^ I sketch with colors though...
    Dorset-sketch.jpg
    I hope you still like it ^^ Good luck and happy hunting!
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    thanks a lot anroki its gorgeous

yup guys imma back!

• Kyna - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    *peeks into forum* I have read this fan fic and I'd love to know the "Woah" ending u speak of ^.^ I am also very very curious is Kyna made to resemble Revy from the anime Black Lagoon o.o jw lol ^.^

And Dorset ^.^ I'm sure you will find more work soon ^.^ and I love ur new sig lol

^^ yay a reader. And no, Kyna's not meant to resemble Revy. I don't know if I somehow got their facial features close but she's actually meant to resemble an original character of mine for a story I've been working on for about 5-6 years now.

:P and I shall try to get to that ending as soon as possible ^^ There's a lot to set it up tho.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....