Game Update page and Patch Notes page not showing full content

Tryndal - Heavens Tear
Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Support Desk
I go to Game Updates and Patch Notespages and it doesn't the full page. Is this due to the memory update?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
Post edited by Tryndal - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Sorry for the double post but I want to see the new content and I cant do that with the pages not showing content. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The new content being the sales and such? If so, let me summarize them...

Tiger Packs are Back for one week
    (October 20-November 3)

and

Chienkun Stones are on Sale for 30% off for one week,
    1 Star Dragon Orb 33%? (Description says 30%, so not sure) off/Dragon Orb Ocean Limited Availability
    (October 20-November 3)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Ty Kritty
  • Missyfairy - Heavens Tear
    Missyfairy - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Sorry for the double post but I want to see the new content and I cant do that with the pages not showing content. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Nope...
    But great to see ya here Tryn b:victory
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Nope...
    But great to see ya here Tryn b:victory

OOOO Hi missyb:pleased
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    I apologize again for doublepost but I am still experiencing this problem.There are others that are having the same problem. Is there any solution to this?
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Please first try logging out of the website and then log back in and see if this resolves the issue for you. If not, please continue to the step below.

Please restart your web browsing session. You'll need to restart your computer after you have removed your cache/cookies for the PW website.

If this issue persists, you can also use an alternate web browser such as Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, or Internet Explorer.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera