assassin theme song!

Options
2»

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    so you refuse to correct me? then you did cast the first insult, making you the 'ironic hypocrite.' your point about nobody able to commit to a debate is now null and void, since the one resorting to it first was you. failure.

How can I argue with a statement that makes no sense and has nothing to do with the original topic? Hmmm...?
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • tearvalerin
    tearvalerin Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Umm... sure as hell LOOKS like you were the first to suggest the forum peeps were idiots. Not Typh. Hmm.
    your analysis is incorrect. if one is an idiot, you will see a chastizing post with the word included following it. it means 'i have returned from lurking to mock and ridicule those who behave like imbeciles.' no where does idiocy encompass the entire forum, my genius friend.
    How can I argue with a statement that makes no sense and has nothing to do with the original topic? Hmmm...?
    you are the idiot who claimed that all arguments turned into name calling when it pertains to you. you casted the first insult, therefore your conjecture about all arguments becoming flamefests with you is a self fufilling prophecy in which you convolude into fruition. im sorry if your brain hasn't evolved to the capacity to understand what comes from your own typing on to this forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    last name ever, first name greatest
    like a sprained ankle, i aint something you wanna play with.
  • Damiclius - Sanctuary
    Damiclius - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    My E-Peen is huge so i has flame you all cuz i has nothing betur 2 do!

Yes sir, It is quite large. Defend it well.
  • tearvalerin
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yes sir, It is quite large. Defend it well.
    says he who brags of ownage with a +3 weapon. gtfo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

I kill ppl with +4 weapon. b:chuckle
  • tearvalerin
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you've also got interval and tons of practice, i dont know who this nobody making claims is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damiclius - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options

Not once did I say I was "Ownage" lrn2read pl0x. I said i can kill HA, Ha up to the same par as me, there is no way I'm killing a 30k+ Hp barb. Kthxbai.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    your analysis is incorrect. if one is an idiot, you will see a chastizing post with the word included following it. it means 'i have returned from lurking to mock and ridicule those who behave like imbeciles.' no where does idiocy encompass the entire forum, my genius friend.

you are the idiot who claimed that all arguments turned into name calling when it pertains to you. you casted the first insult, therefore your conjecture about all arguments becoming flamefests with you is a self fufilling prophecy in which you convolude into fruition. im sorry if your brain hasn't evolved to the capacity to understand what comes from your own typing on to this forum.

I simply LOLed at you, and you called me a noob. Now you are calling me an idiot.
    1: You cast the first insult
    2: You have made my case and point

No longer interested in you; you bore me.

P.S. You utilize advanced vocabulary, yet you lack proper grammar. Very unimpressive.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Damiclius - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    -Runs into town screaming to all the Villagers, "Typhyse has defeated the troll! It's safe to leave your homes now!"-
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    -Runs into town screaming to all the Villagers, "Typhyse has defeated the troll! It's safe to leave your homes now!"-
    b:victory
    Another one bites the dust.
    ~Spazz~