Mobile

averacfma
averacfma Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
Hi to all the fans:
I have one cuestion somebedy know if the game is available for mobiles? For example i play tibiame i m not asking for the same version that the pc but similar for example with less graphics quests etc . . Thanks
Post edited by averacfma on

Comments

• KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Currently there is no mobile version, I highly doubt that this game will be ported to other consoles/systems. They have enough on their hands keeping this game updated without adding a mobile game to the mix. Mind you, the mobile game would more than likely have to be written from scratch, and the whole crux of Perfect World is its amazing graphics (admit it, for F2P, high graphics is astounding). These things being said, I would like to see it happen, but again, it is highly doubtful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You can't compare a 2D MORPG with a 3D MMORPG here.

Why would you want to play a game like this on a mobile device anyway?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Even the iPod has 3D MMOs...granted, the graphics may not be the greatest, but they are there. And don't tell me you haven't been somewhere and had no access to a computer but with access to a nicer smartphone and a wireless network. The urge to play is overwhelming, but with no chance...b:cry

Maybe PWI could send in an app to create a character. Then, even if you are unable to play, you can create a new character on your PWI account so that you don't have to later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Someone on MY somehow got the game to play on his iPhone. As I recall though, it was in black and white and everything was pretty small.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • averacfma
    averacfma Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    thanks all for the response
    the reason of this cuestion is beause more than a game, this is a comunity and a game with graphics outstandings
    and i think that can handle wery heavy games...
    thanks for the answer to all
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Even the iPod has 3D MMOs...granted, the graphics may not be the greatest, but they are there. And don't tell me you haven't been somewhere and had no access to a computer but with access to a nicer smartphone and a wireless network. The urge to play is overwhelming, but with no chance...b:cry

There is no way in hell PW could be ported to a smartphone.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Why would anyone want to play PW on their phone. I guess it's always on so you can vend 24/7?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Just get a Laptop with WiFi... Tada, PW Everwhere you go pretty much now! Especially in America in a city. At my work alone there are at least 6 different wireless signals I pick up on in the breakroom. O.o;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired