Life Everlasting

Options
skibum
skibum Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
Does anyone know if the tome Life Everlasting can be made in this version and if so, where. Thanks.
Post edited by skibum on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/17685

^
    |
    |
    That, right Fix?

Uhh...I have no clue. If it were though, it'd be horribly expensive considering Love Up and Down costs like 200mil on HL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • tearvalerin
    tearvalerin Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    from what ive heard, we cant make any tomes 7 not sure, but feel free to look into it to see if this is right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    last name ever, first name greatest
    like a sprained ankle, i aint something you wanna play with.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That tome has been in the game files since PWI opened. There has never been a way to make it in-game. It does not currently exist.

Seeing how expensive Scroll of Tome is, and the fact you can get it from packs makes it unlikely they'll introduce that tome anytime soon.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It just looks like an amped-up Love Up and Down, for the most part...but the previous posters are probably right, the price would be astronomical.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It just looks like an amped-up Love Up and Down, for the most part...but the previous posters are probably right, the price would be astronomical.

Look again at the recipe. It would actually only take a GX + script of fate and a level 1 tomb. I've been waiting for this tomb forever. :P
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Look again at the recipe. It would actually only take a GX + script of fate and a level 1 tomb. I've been waiting for this tomb forever. :P

Considering how much money they're raking in with packs and 200m scroll of tomes, the odds of them creating a 75-80m tome that's actually better than Love: Up and Down are pretty much below next to nothing.

But it would be pretty damn awesome. In any case, currently having to shell out around $375-$500 merely to have -int on your tome is pretty ridiculous.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Heh that is one of the weirder recipes I've seen. Really that tome is a lvl 8 tome so if they ever add it it would probably need 3 lvl 7 tomes to make (ie 3 Scroll of Tomes).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Heh that is one of the weirder recipes I've seen. Really that tome is a lvl 8 tome so if they ever add it it would probably need 3 lvl 7 tomes to make (ie 3 Scroll of Tomes).

LOL that'd be sooo not worth it b:laugh.
  • skibum
    skibum Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yep that's the one Chary. And thanks everyone for the replies. Much appreciated.