Dead game or jus severly broken?

Options
babybattersplater
babybattersplater Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
Im jus wonderin what others feel.

my felings- the game is broken.
Jus like sumthing in RL when it breaks if its not FIXED RIGHT, or right away. A duck tape "fix" is implementer to sustain the problem. If u dont fix it u normally use it till it is dead then replace with sumthing new. Honestly this is how i feel aboutthe game. with all the ez to get hypers, and them killing the TW and such, i really think they are WANTING ppl to get bored so they can move them to a new cash cow * cough Fallen World cough*

troll, QQ w.e its gonna happen neway. b:sad
Post edited by babybattersplater on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Since you clearly didn't think of at least a few other reasonable choices, this is obviously a troll poll.

The game isn't dead or severely broken.

You just fail at making polls.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The game did change by a big deal and there's quite a few bugs that are waiting to be fixed, but it's far from dead or being broken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The game has changed.

Some changes for the worse.

Others the better.

Things, at this moment, look like they have the potential to do a 180 and start climbing back up again.

This game is not dead, and it is not dying. That is fact. Whether it is broken is really up to the player. Personally, while aspects of this game have declined, it's far from broken. I just need to find the urge to get back into playing it, if I can manage to do so.

Given the fact there's no other options here, I'm tempted to label it a troll post also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Your poll-making skills are either dead or severly broken. b:chuckle

Well, not really.

Anyway, some people in forums say that the game is dead or broken. If you consider 5.0 aps game-breaking then yes, it can be broken in your opinion. If you consider this amount of players/servers dead then yes, it can be dead in your opinion.

There are imbalances and player loss, but general opinion is still that the game is lively and not too broken. Some of us have played games where 90% of the classes are just completely useless both PvP and PvE wise. Imagine having cheap 5 aps classes available for everyone with only a bit of work, comparable to getting your TT90 set. And that's still far from worst for games less than three years old. PW is 5 years old, I know that.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    IMO, the game isn't quite as good as it used to be but I wouldn't really consider it broken. It's still fun. I wish there was more endgame content but in the meantime... I have 7 alts to worry about. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • sodaras
    sodaras Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yeah this game isnt broken yet but the gms really should fix the bugs instead if making cash shop events the whole time.
    i mean its ok to make the events but as example the bug when your are flying and will land and stuck the whole time till you get your wings out again or like the annivisary mount bugs and you ride on a blue cloud.
    there are several things to fix.
    and i think all would love to see the GBA in TT beeing fixed to normal again.
    its only mean for others who cant kill that and have to pay for the mats.
    if you gms wanna do a favour to all why dont you make a new tt dungeon with only bosses like this and fix the other TTs back to normal?
    its no fun anymore really.b:sad
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    sodaras wrote: »
    yeah this game isnt broken yet but the gms really should fix the bugs instead if making cash shop events the whole time.
    i mean its ok to make the events but as example the bug when your are flying and will land and stuck the whole time till you get your wings out again or like the annivisary mount bugs and you ride on a blue cloud.
    there are several things to fix.
    and i think all would love to see the GBA in TT beeing fixed to normal again.
    its only mean for others who cant kill that and have to pay for the mats.
    if you gms wanna do a favour to all why dont you make a new tt dungeon with only bosses like this and fix the other TTs back to normal?
    its no fun anymore really.b:sad

The GMs don't fix the bugs. They're supposed to find them and report them to the devs, and its the devs who must fix them. Also, the GMs don't make dungeons. Thats the devs again.

Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Bug ridden w/o proper customer support, but none of the choices above.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • sodaras
    sodaras Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    well then they should report all this to the devs whatever.
    but anything should be done its really annoying.
  • babybattersplater
    babybattersplater Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Since you clearly didn't think of at least a few other reasonable choices, this is obviously a troll poll.

^^ is a troll urself, look at ur posts over 5k i seen most nad about half i would call troll.
    tweakz wrote: »
    Bug ridden w/o proper customer support

^^ i would call that broken

and your right maybe i could have put option 3) Perfect World is like the name says perfect, or even maybe 4) Good Game poor staffing. but i didnt and now its to late
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    sodaras wrote: »
    well then they should report all this to the devs whatever.
    but anything should be done its really annoying.

That, I agree with b:thanks

If they report something and get no answer, tho, then they should try insisting, too... I think thats whats missing here b:chuckle
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This is clearly a troll thread...this really isn't accomplishing anything in-game, I'm surprised this thread isn't closed yet. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ^^ is a troll urself, look at ur posts over 5k i seen most nad about half i would call troll.

You give me more credit than I deserve. About half of my posts are truly helpful. Only a small percentage are just trolling, the rest are abrasive, opinionated and agrumentative. Pointing out that you're a troll is not one of these.

• Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The players are broken and they need to die in order to save this game>_>.
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFcX1uWYsaw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9bs5dsROGM

Not broken, just made in favor to cashshoppers and long term in-game merchants.
  • nimh88
    nimh88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This game should be renamed to PW-Boxing, or Mike Tyson's Punch-out 5.0 Style. b:laugh
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    Fist_Mama - Harshlands Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you didnt give the option i want.
    this game is far from dead or dying.

im not gonna qoute them but whoever said "is good game but needs new staff" THats the option i would vote for.
  • tearvalerin
    tearvalerin Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol notice the only ones saying its dead on the forum, while there are thousands of players who dont give a rats *** about what you thinkpaying as we currently type.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    last name ever, first name greatest
    like a sprained ankle, i aint something you wanna play with.
  • Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear
    Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No one gives a rat **** about you either, no avatar sir.

No one gives a **** about anyone here. :)
    Your envy feeds my ego b:thanks
    -Retired as of December 26th, 2009.

Originally Posted by Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    one can never satisfy everyone.
  • _Tsunami_ - Lost City
    _Tsunami_ - Lost City Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Dead? no,don't think so. Boring at higher lvls? yes. I almost stopped playing since i'm lvl 100 because now i can just "farm" the gear to pown in pvp...and that's boring.
    The game need some more updates, new istances for higher lvls and maybe some minigames, this should make it almost immortal.

Hate less, if you don't like it just do something else :-)

This is a good game, it's not "the source of evil",greed people make it look bad ;-)
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

The game isn't dead or severely broken.

You just fail at making polls.

QFT. Me, I luv this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • Lynneya - Sanctuary
    Lynneya - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    My hubby and I are having a blast with the game and from what I see and hear ingame others are too. Everyone we talk to and game with says the same.

Personally the game slowed down for us a bit as well when we hit 100's but then we created new characters and are having fun learning different skills. It's also given us a whole new appreciation for how other classes, skills and races can be played. Next we will try the Tideborns.

I wouldn't judge anything by these boards, they tend to go from bad to worse to almost okay lately. In the game itself it's a whole different and much more fun story.
  • tearvalerin
    tearvalerin Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No one gives a rat **** about you either, no avatar sir.

No one gives a **** about anyone here. :)
    let me guess, OP's main trying to trolllike a noob?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    last name ever, first name greatest
    like a sprained ankle, i aint something you wanna play with.
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Severely broken or dead? really?
    When something is "severly broken" it's either useless or dead, with that said you made the same option to your little poll.

I for one, still enjoy the game. Yes, there were some changes, without changes everything gets dull and boring. If the game was like it was 1.5 years ago, trust me more people would've moved on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Game can only be pronounced dead if no one absolutely plays it anymore. Game, as Airyll said, could be broken or not, up to the player playing it. If the game is 'severely' broken, you wouldn't be getting those responses right now....

Yes, game is not the same anymore. But it's still play-able, imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Michael_dark

Your D was saved for you. It cost me dearly b:chuckle
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Michael_dark

How much for the repair fee? :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear
    Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    let me guess, OP's main trying to trolllike a noob?

No i dun need to post on no name alts, unlike other people.

But how does it feel to be said the same thing about how no one gives a ****?

cute huh? b:cute
    Your envy feeds my ego b:thanks
    -Retired as of December 26th, 2009.

Originally Posted by Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    one can never satisfy everyone.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Michael_dark

Yes, I know, thank you! I should have claimed it a year and a half ago. b:surrender