volst
volst Posts: 180
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I have no idea if they've added them or not, but man... look at those amazing coin prices.

10 million for a cape like that. Just wow. /facepalm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well, I always thought the shards were better, unless you wanted to try to save up for tradable mount or fashion.

The shards gives you those amazing 50% attack/defense pills.... wish you could get those with insignias.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited October 2010
    It's probably 4 socket anyways.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well, I always thought the shards were better, unless you wanted to try to save up for tradable mount or fashion.

The shards gives you those amazing 50% attack/defense pills.... wish you could get those with insignias.
    I agree, shards are at least useful, insignias are just **** when you factor in the coin fee. I just sell mine for 150k-190k each, but lately it's been hard to sell them (sitting at 130 insignias, mostly from jungle ruins though >_<)

I cannot understand people who dump so many money on them just for some mounts/fashion/pets. b:faint
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Borsuc. And Michael. Agreeing on something.

It's the god damn apocalypse I'm telling you. Quickly, everybody duck and cover. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol Airy ;3
    I agree, shards are at least useful, insignias are just **** when you factor in the coin fee. I just sell mine for 150k-190k each, but lately it's been hard to sell them (sitting at 130 insignias, mostly from jungle ruins though >_<)

I cannot understand people who dump so many money on them just for some mounts/fashion/pets. b:faint

Yeah, I just made the mount.... rode it around for a week and sold it to a friend who wanted it for 23m. They're happy, I'm happy wasn't bad. If they had the pill exchange for the insignias I wouldn't have done it though.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'm pretty sure the first one, "Eye of the Jungle" is available, and from Jungle Ruins. I'm not in game now, but if you go to the Jungle Ruins npc (north archo near the cube exit khatru pup), he has gears for you to trade.
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The belt and cape have been there for a long time now,

But not at the mailbox, the npc to the right of arch. Elder has them.

(special trade it's called, or something like that)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*