Why are PWI full of noobs?

Comments

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Lmfao...

Yeah, I agree. You know...cuz clerics and psychics really need to put physical shards in their weapons to make it more stronger when they slap the mob....

and you know what too? the magical shards in melee weapons! That should be put it in, of course, cuz you know...All the melee classes have all these variety of magical spells they could use!

/sarcasm

XD

Quoted cause it sums up what i thought when i read OP

rofl

rofl
    r
    o
    f
    l
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    There's a bunch of noobs because they don't want you to think they want you to face roll on the keyboard until you hit the charge zhen button enough to think you aren't a noob anymore.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Okay silly billy :) thank you for a reply thoughb:victory I'm not a person to shove information in your face but well kind of give you some information kindlyb:victory

Say; BM v BM - BM 1 buffs himself with Sage physical marrow and the other BM has 2 +100 magical shards in his weapon also has the rank8 ring and cleric magical buff, now who you thinks going to win? See where I'm getting at.

And for your information, magical shards for magic classes are useless for the shards don't add extra damage, cause they only work for melee weapons.

You do realize, you're one of the nubs you're actually appearing to be complaining about, right?

Elemental shards in physical weapons? lol. You sage light armor bm la?
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited October 2010
    magical shards on melee sucks but elemental shards rox .-. specially on barbs or bms with 4.0 or 5.0 aps.

Don't be a nub. No, they really don't. b:bye
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You do realize, you're one of the nubs you're actually appearing to be complaining about, right?

Elemental shards in physical weapons? lol. You sage light armor bm la?

Mikeyyy, he wants to put in those 'increases fire damage' shards, you know, to make HF more effective because he likes his mobs well done!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You got a problem?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Mikeyyy, he wants to put in those 'increases fire damage' shards, you know, to make HF more effective because he likes his mobs well done!

lol

LA Sage BM FTW! b:chuckle
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited October 2010
    Its not really a problem of noobs, but more of elitist **** that are unwilling to teach newbies and would rather yell and rage instead.
  • ithrowbooklets
    ithrowbooklets Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol

LA Sage BM FTW! b:chuckle

lol Mikey, why so serious? I ain'tb:chuckle

If I want to be a light armoured WR what's it got to do with you? eh?

and yo Mikey remember the time in your noobness days you kept ****ing about with your marrows and boom! 1 hit by an archerb:sad

Your mag def is down to 2 you noob! learn how to playb:laugh
  • ithrowbooklets
    edited October 2010

Maybe I do, no harm in experimenting aye?b:cute
    edited October 2010
    Maybe I do, no harm in experimenting aye?b:cute

Elemental shards give more damage per shard, but they do not get multipliers based off your masteries or skills. 1 +75 patk Garnet Gem adds nearly 200 points of damage to my base physical attack.

The problem with using elemental shards is that they're only good against other heavies. You'll do more damage with a garnet in a physical weapon against people in arcane or light armor.

As a BM you can cancel cast DBB or use apo pots for elemental damage, if that's what you want. Death River Toxin FTW xP
  • ithrowbooklets
    edited October 2010
    Elemental shards give more damage per shard, but they do not get multipliers based off your masteries or skills. 1 +75 patk Garnet Gem adds nearly 200 points of damage to my base physical attack.

The problem with using elemental shards is that they're only good against other heavies. You'll do more damage with a garnet in a physical weapon against people in arcane or light armor.

As a BM you can cancel cast DBB or use apo pots for elemental damage, if that's what you want. Death River Toxin FTW xP

Well listen, what I have said is pretty much useless against a NON BM, so don't try act smart ****, cause you're a yank you're dumb as ****b:chuckle.

What IF, IF a BM marrows huh? EVERY BM does that. Have you even tested this? against a BM with full phys marrow? b:puzzled
  • ithrowbooklets
    edited October 2010
    And I can't PM you, unless you want to add me as friend?b:cute
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It's really the issue of figuring out how equipment works and the added stuff you can have on your weps. I have seen a fair share of clerics with metal elemental shards in their weps <_>

The one thing that does bug me though is that there are arcane players, having the blue-green pants, the 30s rank armor chest piece and old pieces of armor without all resistances and unidentified bonuses, at lvl 70 or so I've seen. I tend to cringe when I see armor pieces missing one or several elemental resistances...it does make a difference when you don't have all your resistances folks, no matter what class you are.

Point is, I do not see an increase in noob players in the game, however there is still the issue of players hyper lvling to say they can and not paying any attention to their gear and stats. I've made plenty of noob mistakes when I started playing this game, and in some ways I still feel like a noob. b:surrender Though it is important to remember that we were all noobs once. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    There's a bunch of noobs because they don't want you to think they want you to face roll on the keyboard until you hit the charge zhen button enough to think you aren't a noob anymore.

i liked this comment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
    edited October 2010
    Well listen, what I have said is pretty much useless against a NON BM, so don't try act smart ****, cause you're a yank you're dumb as ****b:chuckle.

What IF, IF a BM marrows huh? EVERY BM does that. Have you even tested this? against a BM with full phys marrow? b:puzzled

EL OH EL

If I were acting a smart **** I would have just called you an idiot and left it there. That's what I should have done.

Ok, in the one circumstance of you attacking a sage BM with sage marrow up, you'll do more damage. Against anyone else wearing light armor or arcane armor you'll do less damage.

I wouldn't advise against doing less damage against mages with lvl 11 stone barrier, or against archers or sins.

And yes, it's been tested, to death.

Next time I'll avoid actually contributing to your stupidity and call you what you are:

Nub.

P.S. You want to pwn BMs and Barbs? Learn to stunlock. b:bye
  • ithrowbooklets
    edited October 2010
    EL OH EL

If I were acting a smart **** I would have just called you an idiot and left it there. That's what I should have done.

Ok, in the one circumstance of you attacking a sage BM with sage marrow up, you'll do more damage. Against anyone else wearing light armor or arcane armor you'll do less damage.

I wouldn't advise against doing less damage against mages with lvl 11 stone barrier, or against archers or sins.

And yes, it's been tested, to death.

Next time I'll avoid actually contributing to your stupidity and call you what you are:

Nub.

P.S. You want to pwn BMs and Barbs? Learn to stunlock. b:bye

Why learn to stunlock when I can get lucky crit + zerk eh EH?b:laugh
    edited October 2010
    lol g t f o troll xP
  • ithrowbooklets
    edited October 2010
    lol g t f o troll xP

LOL. I have a proposal for you. I want you to come where the true elites are going, not this **** PWI. The arrogance shown on these forums astounds me, If I come back to PWI more like I won't because simply life is beautiful, I wouldn't dare associate myself on these pathetic forums. I want you to come here (which I know you wouldn'tb:laugh) for this place will be 10x better than Lost City will ever be LOLb:laugh

So GTF here! And I'll show you who the nub is ;)
  • ithrowbooklets
    edited October 2010
    I'm leaving these forums, If you want PvP with me, you know where to find meb:cute.
    edited October 2010
    If you want PvP with me, you know where to find meb:cute.

Where? b:question
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Where? b:question

Real life of course, because if you log into forums and troll or onto an MMO to play you don't have any life and this guy is clearly awesomesauce pro.

Oh, wait... he's logging into forums and trolling... and he's clearly playing MMOs....

Nevermind, he's just a hypocrite. Let him do battle with the gigantic stick up his *** first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Real life of course, because if you log into forums and troll or onto an MMO to play you don't have any life and this guy is clearly awesomesauce pro.

Oh, wait... he's logging into forums and trolling... and he's clearly playing MMOs....

Nevermind, he's just a hypocrite. Let him do battle with the gigantic stick up his *** first.

Oh... that's ok. I've never had issues with physical alterations. Most people are too intimidated. He can come to my house, but I'm ex-military, so um... he can have the fun end of my particular weapon of choice for self defense, whatever that may be. b:sin
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Oh... that's ok. I've never had issues with physical alterations. Most people are too intimidated. He can come to my house, but I'm ex-military, so um... he can have the fun end of my particular weapon of choice for self defense, whatever that may be. b:sin

I'm now going to sit here, wait, and watch this thread, because I can see somebody coming along and taking that entire paragraph of yours to a whole new, perverted level.

Still, let's not pretend this guy actually has any ability to fight. Remember what he said, if you log into and troll on forums or if you play an MMO, you have no real life. Since he's clearly talking about himself, I'd imagine he couldn't "physical alteration" his way out of a wet paper bag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    I'm now going to sit here, wait, and watch this thread, because I can see somebody coming along and taking that entire paragraph of yours to a whole new, perverted level.

Time for you to practice home invasion. I'll all prepared and waiting. b:dirty
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'm leaving these forums, If you want PvP with me, you know where to find meb:cute.
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Shuush troll, you are talking about private server? So go and troll their forums. Oh wait, they don't even have one. . .
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It definitely shows that some actual thought/research has to go into how you develop your character; it really does take some time to understand everything that's involved.

You may not remember, but you too were a noob once...

Lol trolled 20000% percent.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • ViciousKev - Dreamweaver
    ViciousKev - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    why has this troll thread not been locked/moved ?
  • Gve - Sanctuary
    Gve - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    we were once all noob once so was i when first play china version
    hell gate london rocks best fps game ever wanting hell gate ressurection out this year

Status-semi afk log on when i want