Bow

EviLBarbieRO - Lost City
EviLBarbieRO - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
what happen with the lost city server i see more people that use Bow`s, now the bow is not just for archers is 4class weap (barb/bm/sin/arch), a friend of mine told me that an bm had use a bow in frost run, how to use bow in frost? are u insane?b:shocked. Staff make some changes and make a unique weapon for each class
And an other question: Should i quit playing pwi because i lost a lot of time with it! should i let my char or should i delete him to not tamted to enter? i don't know what to do.
Post edited by EviLBarbieRO - Lost City on

Comments

• Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Zomg Realy!!!???!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    FYI, i've seen archers that use fists ;)

I'm a bm and i have a (low lvl) bow. In FC it's helpfull to have one at the heads and sometimes for the harpies. And i also use it just for fun!
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'm a barb and I'm planning on using fists at lvl 100 for 5 aps.............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    also they should limit armors to classes, actually getting rid of those AA barbs might be good
    take off the customization of your char,
    make all fashion gray (and of course limit fashion to classes),
    limit mounts to classes,
    limit shards to classes (cirines on arcanes? they are supposed to be squishy!)

i think i'm a clone now
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'm amazed no1 actually mentioned that a bow is needed in frost. If you happen not to have an archer, a bm, barb, or w/e char can use a bow to get to the harpies that are beneath the ceiling. Yea... that is nothing strange to use a bow in frost. (sorry, I musta skipped the dutchman's post)

To your other question -> transfer all your things to my chars and then delete yours. I dunno, lol.

Also... maybe this is a troll thread? With all the trolls in the world?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
    edited October 2010
    I'm amazed no1 actually mentioned that a bow is needed in frost. If you happen not to have an archer, a bm, barb, or w/e char can use a bow to get to the harpies that are beneath the ceiling. Yea... that is nothing strange to use a bow in frost. (sorry, I musta skipped the dutchman's post)

To your other question -> transfer all your things to my chars and then delete yours. I dunno, lol.

Also... maybe this is a troll thread? With all the trolls in the world?!

i would say that the bow is needed for heads or hands...
    psys,wizzies,clerics even venos can get the harpies...
    i cant understand why people ask specifically for archers in frost but whatever~
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Last time we have been in exp room actually a barb using a bow took care of the heads at boss, while a herc was tanking ^^
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • buttercupcruella
    edited October 2010
    i would say that the bow is needed for heads or hands...
    psys,wizzies,clerics even venos can get the harpies...
    i cant understand why people ask specifically for archers in frost but whatever~

I forgot about the that (hands). True. And umm... yea.. in the squads I've been in, it was always the bow that was getting the harpies. Since I don't play a magic class, I can't really tell how they cope with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    wow didnt u get the memo? we got some new classes here in pwi. The Bowmaster, The Bowbarian, The Bowmancer, Bowzard, and bowsin. yea they become rampant on the servers b:shockedb:surrender
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • buttercupcruella
    edited October 2010
    wow didnt u get the memo? we got some new classes here in pwi. The Bowmaster, The Bowbarian, The Bowmancer, Bowzard, and bowsin. yea they become rampant on the servers b:shockedb:surrender

bowzard and bowmancer? have yet to hear/see itb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    I forgot about the that (hands). True. And umm... yea.. in the squads I've been in, it was always the bow that was getting the harpies. Since I don't play a magic class, I can't really tell how they cope with it.

well, we can definetely lure them, a psy can easily solo them.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I once heard of a bowcher, but I bet it doesn't exist.
    Only fistchers do. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    On all the 9x frost ive been on the barbs are the one's taking care of hand's on the last boss of a half frost run lol. Just the other day a 92 sin and I shared aggro on the boss while the barb did hands because we held aggro and did more damage to boot.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • TraciLords - Lost City
    TraciLords - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    personally i think it makes more sense for any veno in party to take those since when you add in aps devour>3 venos combined. pet cant keep agro from high aps and without reflect pet damage is minimal.
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    personally i think it makes more sense for any veno in party to take those since when you add in aps devour>3 venos combined. pet cant keep agro from high aps and without reflect pet damage is minimal.

actually untrue. veno's pets are able to do constant full dmg and not have its dmg reduced down so low like its master and friend....though yes max aps does take agro other than that its mostly pets that will take the TT defensed bosses..max aps really doesnt come till 99/100
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited October 2010

I have the lvl 50 General's bow from the crate and have used it for many lvls. It is good for harpies and heads, hands in frost.

Also put 2 magic shards in it so that when we do the Physical Resistance Boss in Abb. I don't feel completely useless.

Also good for helping with "running" mobs when doing unwined Eden and Brim runs until a range class get keep agro.

Also a very wonderful weapon for the snowmen even when we have them :)
    Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EviLBarbieRO - Lost City
    EviLBarbieRO - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    and for my surprise 2day i saw an CLERIC WITH BOW b:shocked
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    and for my surprise 2day i saw an CLERIC WITH BOW b:shocked

Because on heads it's faster to use a bow than cast skills.

though yes max aps does take agro other than that its mostly pets that will take the TT defensed bosses..max aps really doesnt come till 99/100

My nub sin stealing all agro since 89 no prob from herks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]