What a WASTE of TIME!! & COIN!!

Eglantina - Harshlands
Eglantina - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
I purchased one of the Molds from one of the Dragon guys and was ALL exited that I was going to get new gear...but my exitement turned to tears when I realized I needed 12 of 2 kinds of bloods!b:shedtear

Problem is...for some dumb reason the Auction House doesn't sell those! Try to enter the dungeon to earn them and some 'wanna beees' 20+ levels above ur level cut-u-down in a split of second! They don't care they don't make anything from it...they just like making peoples lives miserable! b:sad

Why do I continue to spend my precious time and money on this game? I must b CRAZY!

Is there some kind of 'secret' to this game that only a few are allowed to know about? I'm seriously thinking of just deleting my characters...don't care about the money I would lose doing...cuz I would b saving a lot of money by just putting a stop to this maddeness!

The only time this game is actually fun is before u hit lvl30...then ur nothing but 'dog meat' for the rest!

What's to keep me playing? Why do I bother? This time I will make sure to delete my characters that way I am not tempted into playing it again!

Just a WASTE! A WASTE OF EVERYTHING!!!!
There r lots of games out there that actually allow to climb the ladder! This game...this game gets 'low' grades from me! I've tried my hardest to be understanding! It's just a set-up for 'failure'...I don't want to play a game that makes me feel like a 'failure'!b:avoid

It's setup to make u think that they want u to excel, but then it is just a 'MONEY PIT'...a bottomless pit that just keeps demanding MORE & MORE money...but it doesn't matter how much u spend...the things u need to b a 'real' success r totally ripped away from u! With not a soul interested in helping u to b successful.

Tried to make friends in this game....come to realize that they 'delete' my name as soon as they accept my 'friendship' request!!!! I know this cuz if they had not then I would b able to see their level...and where in the game they r actually at!

Good Luck with ur game! I'm sure others have noticed how 'COLD' this game is and will never come back! And I am one of them! These r 'tough' times in the 'real' world...and finding people who will actually spend a great a deal of money...that is overtime...is becoming hard to find.

The game leads u in to make it seem 'friendly'...but then it becomes 'hateful' ....nobody wants to spend money on a game to feel like a 'loser'. b:bye
Post edited by Eglantina - Harshlands on

Comments

• KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    If you have a problem with people cutting you down in non-Safe Zone areas, re-roll on a PvE server. There, you only have to be in PK when you choose to. The servers are:

PvE
    Sanctuary
    Dreamweaver
    Heavens Tear
    Archosaur
    Raging Tide

PvP
    Harshlands
    Lost City

Also, on the issue of the Friend List, sometimes, if the player is in an instance, you won't be able to see their location. And lag could be preventing you from seeing the level of the player. You have to actually go to the player that is online in your list and right-click, then click the option to refresh that player's information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Manakel - Lost City
    Manakel - Lost City Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Reroll pve server. Get a stash stone so you don't lose your gear/mounts/fash.

/thread
  • tearvalerin
    tearvalerin Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    #1 use www.pwdatabase.com/pwi to research before purchasing next time
    #2 people sometimes sell these bloods near the forges for low prices
    #3 volunteer to help on lowerlevel players Fbs if you want to collect them
    #4 if you dont like pvp, get off the pvp server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    last name ever, first name greatest
    like a sprained ankle, i aint something you wanna play with.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I purchased one of the Molds from one of the Dragon guys and was ALL exited that I was going to get new gear...but my exitement turned to tears when I realized I needed 12 of 2 kinds of bloods!b:shedtear

Problem is...for some dumb reason the Auction House doesn't sell those! Try to enter the dungeon to earn them and some 'wanna beees' 20+ levels above ur level cut-u-down in a split of second! They don't care they don't make anything from it...they just like making peoples lives miserable! b:sad

The FB blood you seek generally sells for 1k-5k ea. You can usually find it in stalls by the Forges in Arch.

Way to turn a thread from being upset about needing bloods for DQ molds into everyone doesn't like you and that you'll quit the game.

Join a larger faction with a lot of active people. You'll make friends... unless there is something terribly wrong with you. Always asking for money or help with BH is a quick way to being deleted off mine.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The FB blood you seek generally sells for 1k-5k ea. You can usually find it in stalls by the Forges in Arch.

Way to turn a thread from being upset about needing bloods for DQ molds into everyone doesn't like you and that you'll quit the game.

Join a larger faction with a lot of active people. You'll make friends... unless there is something terribly wrong with you. Always asking for money or help with BH is a quick way to being deleted off mine.

b:bye

can i have some money man :)
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    can i have some money man :)

Sure, I just dropped 500k on the ground here on LC by the South Auctioneer. Hurry up and pick it up or someone else will get it.

b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Reroll pve server. Get a stash stone so you don't lose your gear/mounts/fash.

/thread
    You cant use an account stone to move stuff between servers.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Eglantina - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    b:cry b:cry

I was seconds from deleting my account for good!!! Glad I waited 2 see replies to my message. Honestly, I didn't expect much!
    I had NO idea there were PvE servers!!!b:cry

Thanks u very much! b:thanks
  • Eglantina - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    b:cry I didn't realize that once I logged off that my characters would be 'permanetly' deleted!!!

Before I deleted my characters, I went into the 'Game Info' and no where did I find info about a PvE realm! The only PvE realm they spoke of was before you reach lvl30!

I lost everything! And getting it back 'right now' is just too much of a chore!

I started playing this game when it first came out...but quit cuz I 'hate' PvP! I thought I would give it another try and now I am 'more' bitter towards PvP than I was before. They had not PvE servers then....and I didn't think the people who built the game really cared.

Is there anyway to get my characters back? Or is it just a waste of time to even try!b:sad
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Chill out. Take a deep breath. I'm not sure if you plan to, but you won't make it to endgame with that attitude... it gets a lot worse in terms of grind (mostly for gears).
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The 'reality' of a Perfecter World:

Simple Formula:

1. Level 1~60 : Do all normal quests

2. Level 60~70 : Do Oracles (Kill Pirates)
    2a. In Perfect World Malaysia : We used to start zhen AOE partying.
    (Around Mountains of Morning Dew: Level 72 Monsters.)

3. Level 70~80 : Do Bounty Hunter, Crazy Stone, Paperclip (World Quest)
    3a. In Perfect World Malaysia : We used to start zhen AOE partying.
    (In Nightscream Island. Level 80 pirate monsters)

4. Level 80~90 : Do Frost City.
    4a. In Perfect World Malaysia : We used to start zhen AOE partying.
    (81~85 is just around the wolves in Land of Burning Heart)
    (86~89/90) is just near the spiders near Camp of Intrepid)

--- If you're here by then and you can put up with it...---

5. Level 90~100 : Bounty Hunter, Paperclip, Frost City.
    5a. In Perfect World Malaysia : We used to start zhen AOE partying.
    (90~100 on the Cliff Of Shattering Ice on the Antlions.)

6. Get Level 100 - Stick around, quit, train other characters (more money for PW International.

When at level 70 start farming Twilight Temple or Lunar
    Get the 70-> 80-> and get the 90 gold armor set.
    -> Get it to Nirvana (Farm Nirvana for the Uncanny Crystals)

Get the level 90 then get to level 100
    -> Level 90 green armor then 90 gold armor
    -> Get that to Nirvana standard up.

The harsh reality

* DON'T DO Dragon Quests. They waste time and you're brain.
    - I have said in another post the only items worth it in Dragon Quest are:
    - The blood used to craft the molders from DQ is hard to obtain cause most people don't keep their blood. The molders are also only up to level 80, NOT level 90.

The only DQ items that are worth getting are:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/12265

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/7075
    -> If your doing the special 7 numen weapons
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/11765
    - Sign of Wisdom, which is used to make specific rank 6 weapons.

The only other thing for spell casters is this one:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/13163

Here is a dragon quest:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/9278

Which is also gettable through success mode / trophy mode here:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/15056

So therefore, Dragon Quest = Waste of time. b:laugh

* Dungeons are fine, BH / FB are pretty cool.

- They drop other molders, that you can get from the mysterious merchant for tokens. You can farm them if you want but ideally you have to be around the dungeons level to get the good drop rate

* Trophy Mode can also allow people to get random molds and unique cloaks and is a challenge although charms and special pots are required for this activity as well as a ??monetary donation??. I find that Trophy Mode is only for the brave. Has at this time of playing [writing] there are lots of players who ***** about losing experience when they die in dungeons or if something goes wrong, it's a game, bro suck it up. Well that's the breaks, Q_Q More.

* There is NO POINT in being level below 60 anymore except to farm HAY and FUNGUS. These are the only real things that sell barrings molders and ultimate substance along with the odds and ends like skill books, uncanny crystals and dragon orbs.

* Ever since PWI lowered the resale value (of DQ items) your money supply is always in decline. So you have to wheel and deal around town.

* Buy Oracles and kill them for money.

- You can also spend large amounts of money to:
    - Buy reputation and get rank 6 or 8
    -- To get the rank 6 weapon this requires: Perfect : Token of Best Luck
    --- Good luck grinding that 200,000 REP or 300,000 REP
    Auction your house to get Rank 8 and then come to a game 2 years later that is dying. I know I experienced it in Perfect World Malaysia (They had so few people they merged the servers : Delphi and Oracle)

You can spend large amounts of time stuffing around in Cube of Fate. You can also make money there by selling the two cards that are required to pass the rooms. Let alone Do-All Cards.

How is this for a -_reality?_- PWI?
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Kwilinai - Sanctuary
    Kwilinai - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    b:cry I didn't realize that once I logged off that my characters would be 'permanetly' deleted!!!

Before I deleted my characters, I went into the 'Game Info' and no where did I find info about a PvE realm! The only PvE realm they spoke of was before you reach lvl30!

I started playing this game when it first came out...but quit cuz I 'hate' PvP! I thought I would give it another try and now I am 'more' bitter towards PvP than I was before. They had not PvE servers then....and I didn't think the people who built the game really cared.

Is there anyway to get my characters back? Or is it just a waste of time to even try!b:sad

I am a little confused by what you wrote but.... as far as I am aware, you have 7 days to restore a character selected to be deleted from your list of characters. If you have uninstalled the game, you can simply re-install it and click on any of the characters that you may have selected to delete and choose the restore option. In other words, all your characters should still be there ..at least for the next 7 days assuming you attempted to delete them.

By the way, ya, I hear your frustration, this is a frustrating game in many ways. I had no idea there were PVP and PVE servers either when I first started... Fortunately, I got lucky for Sanctuary turned out to be PVE server where I can be a casual gamer and still have fun. Whether you come back or not, I hope you find something more appealing and enjoyable for yourself, after all, games are meant to be fun...if you are not having fun, then that is definitely a sign to move on to something else. Good luck.
  • Woxai - Heavens Tear
    Woxai - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Woah, hold your horses, do some research on the game, to see if you missed something, and to get some knowledge 'bout it. I can tell you, it's going to make it a bit easier to play and understand.
    And if you're tired of PvP servers, move to a PvE server, lower levels are quite easy to restart.
    As Kwilinai said, you have 7 days to restore your characters, so no reason to panic 'bout it.

Now go and have fun with the game, enjoy it as much as you can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know you love them both
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Sure, I just dropped 500k on the ground here on LC by the South Auctioneer. Hurry up and pick it up or someone else will get it.

b:chuckle

eh is it still there? :/
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    * DON'T DO Dragon Quests. They waste time and you're brain.
    - I have said in another post the only items worth it in Dragon Quest are:
    - The blood used to craft the molders from DQ is hard to obtain cause most people don't keep their blood. The molders are also only up to level 80, NOT level 90.

The only DQ items that are worth getting are:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/12265

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/7075
    -> If your doing the special 7 numen weapons
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/11765
    - Sign of Wisdom, which is used to make specific rank 6 weapons.

The only other thing for spell casters is this one:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/13163

Here is a dragon quest:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/9278

Which is also gettable through success mode / trophy mode here:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/15056

So therefore, Dragon Quest = Waste of time. b:laugh

Um... You can get the mold for Bracers of Blood Moon from DQs. And those are the only bracers with -0.1 interval until TT90 gold. And they're level 60.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • RazorTank - Lost City
    RazorTank - Lost City Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yur face is a waste of time and coin
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This thread is a proof that emo subculture is doomed to extinct b:chuckle
    Packs World International
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2010

How is it possible that anyone would not realize character deletion means your character gets deleted?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    OP's posts are the most stupid i have ever seen here.
    in fact, OP is either a troll or an idiot.

if you fail to farm some low level bloods that people throw away...
    if you fail to find out that there are pve servers...
    if you fail to understand what delete means....
    if you fail to realize that it's just a game,
    not a business to make money or some sort of education....

then yes you are a failure. and not in pwi but in rl.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Fail............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    There's some good info in this thread, and some ... rudeness...

In case you didn't read all replies, I will sum it up again.

There are PvP and PvE servers. In PvP you can be killed and kill as soon as you reach lvl 30. On PvE, you can still Pk if you want after reaching lvl30, but that is SOLELY your choice when and if you wanna do it.

Yes, deletion means deletion, but in PWI you have 7 days to.. make up your mind (yes, **** protection, too). So, you can still log in and access your chars, as long as the 7 day period does not end before you do it. I don't think you uninstalled yet, but if so, then reinstall (if ya want). The chars will be there.

Do some research before and while playing, it will help!!!

Also, they prolly didn't delete you. Try right clicking on their names on your FL and then refresh. Sometimes it is bugged for me and doesn't do anything, but then I wait a few secs and I re-do it. It should show their lvl and place of 'residence'. If the position is blank it means they are in a dungeon.

What JUST came to my mind is... you DIDN'T delete your characters, but you changed servers. You do know that the chars cannot be moved from one server to another, right? Maybe that is why they got 'deleted'?! Yes, if you want to get onto a PvE server, you have to start again...

The decision is all yours! This game should be fun, not make you feel fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninjaaaa - Lost City
    Ninjaaaa - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i would be your friend if you was in lost city server b:pleased
  • Eglantina - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Hi! Thanks 4 replies...they were a very BIG help!b:thanks

When I switched to another server...after bringing my characters back...they were not in the new server? So...how do I get my characters from the harsh Harshlands to the friendly PvE servers that are avaiable?

Someone mentioned that you use an 'Account Stash Stone' to move ur character(s) to another server, but when I read the description of the 'Account Stash Stone' in the Boutique it gave no indication that it could be use to move to another server.

Is it the 'Account Stash Stone' you use to move your character to another server? And if so, how does that work?

Thank u so much!b:thanks
    b:flower
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You can't take your characters to another server. You'll have to start from scratch.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    OP's posts are the most stupid i have ever seen here.

You're new to the forums then I take it...
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited October 2010

When I switched to another server...after bringing my characters back...they were not in the new server? So...how do I get my characters from the harsh Harshlands to the friendly PvE servers that are avaiable?

Someone mentioned that you use an 'Account Stash Stone' to move ur character(s) to another server, but when I read the description of the 'Account Stash Stone' in the Boutique it gave no indication that it could be use to move to another server.

Is it the 'Account Stash Stone' you use to move your character to another server? And if so, how does that work?

Account Stash Stone is used to move items (and not characters) between characters who are on the same account and on the same server.

You can't transfer anything from one server to another. Not items. Not characters. Some people offer to trade items/characters in one server, for the same/other stuff in another server... but you can easily be scammed that way.

Your best bet is to start over in new server.
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear
    Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    No need to start over, you can has my lvl 91 bm,77 barb and 78 archer. But not the lvl 97 bmb:shutup

Have funb:avoid
    Your envy feeds my ego b:thanks
    -Retired as of December 26th, 2009.

Originally Posted by Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    one can never satisfy everyone.
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Um... You can get the mold for Bracers of Blood Moon from DQs. And those are the only bracers with -0.1 interval until TT90 gold. And they're level 60.

If this person is playing on a PvP server I'd rather say the point is to get to the highest level possible so you can defend your character and even then. It all comes back to money spent cause the risk of being attacked, outweighs the risk of being at a lower level?

Hence you would want to be higher.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Kwilinai - Sanctuary
    Kwilinai - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2010

I think I now understand your concern regarding your characters being "gone". Characters can only be seen and accessed on the server that they were created on. Thus, your Harshlands characters can only be seen and used on that server only. If you go to a new server, you will have to create new characters to use but don't worry, your Harshlands characters will still be there if you ever want to go back to that server...unless you choose to manually delete them.

I know, ...it sucks having to start all over again but think of it this way,...this is a chance to start "fresh" on a new server with a new community to meet. Also, getting a character back up to level 53 with the new quests and BH now available does not take very much time. Think of it as a new beginning. b:victory

And no, as far as I am aware, the account stone will not enable you to transfer characters or items between servers so it will not be of use to you.
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i feel sorry for OP.
    Eglantina go to Heavens tear you wont get trouble unless you go look for it its a carebear server.
    You will have to start yoru chars over but tbh if you have already leveled chars on the other server it should be easy and fast enough to lvl another char to 50 once you know the quests and remember to pick drops up way in advance (it takes me maybe 5 days to get to fifty when im serious bout playing just be wise bout your quests and dont throw drops away)
    also Have fun xd and dont mind the people who make fun of you on forums for nto knowing ****e dw they dont bite...much...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
This discussion has been closed.