What The Heck Guy's

Guirdian - Harshlands
Guirdian - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
We all love this server and want to continue to enjoy playing PWI until we decide to either change servers or die. So I have one simple question why is it that noone uses the Ventrilo server that EvilKman so nicely put together for us? I find it hard to believe that only 5 people have Ventrilo installed on their computers, and I find it even harder to believe that there are only 5 people on the Harshlands pvp server at one point in time when the lag is ridiculous. I ask will someone please get on Ventrilo atleast for a few minutes a day. He pays for this stuff and you guys take it for granted. It's offensive to think that those who are guilty of such things would assume no one cares. I give a F##K about his money being put to good use so get on the vent server asap.

UserName: Please use your PWI character name
Hostname: terbium.typefrag.com (or input IP: 69.12.105.168 )
Port Num.: 57495

This is an external link to his thread with all Ventrilo chat guidlines and rules. this is not just for Harshlands, but for all of the servers in perfect world so feel free if you brows and find this to connect.
Post edited by Guirdian - Harshlands on

Comments

• Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    We all love this server and want to continue to enjoy playing PWI until we decide to either change servers or die. So I have one simple question why is it that noone uses the Ventrilo server that EvilKman so nicely put together for us? I find it hard to believe that only 5 people have Ventrilo installed on their computers, and I find it even harder to believe that there are only 5 people on the Harshlands pvp server at one point in time when the lag is ridiculous. I ask will someone please get on Ventrilo atleast for a few minutes a day. He pays for this stuff and you guys take it for granted. It's offensive to think that those who are guilty of such things would assume no one cares. I give a F##K about his money being put to good use so get on the vent server asap.

No, we don't.
    I don't.
    This is what made me write this post. I'm sure he is a nice guy, but you're the one going around being stupid. First of all, 'you guys take it for granted', what is that even supposed to mean? The 5 people actually using it might take it for granted, but the rest of us don't since we're not even using it. Secondly, I think it's offensive that you expect us to obey you're demand even though you are in no position to make such demands. Finally, I will not get on the vent ASAP, because you can't tell me what to do.
    Sincerely
    Asparagus
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Because we're all on other vent channels, dude? I'm usually just on BlackFox/Jihad's vent and will get on other vents for GV or the like, but I'm not gonna just go on some random vent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'll go on it...and I'll bring some of my vent crew to make it entertaining.
  • CuteButEvil - Harshlands
    CuteButEvil - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Er...yes, I love the server (well, most of it) but no, I will not get on Vent because you told me to. (and I muuuch prefer Skype, don't have to waste my time switching between PW and Vent to push to talk.) Besides, why would I want to waste time talking to random people on a server Vent? Isn't that what WC is for?
    b:victory
  • deathwhore
    deathwhore Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Er...yes, I love the server (well, most of it) but no, I will not get on Vent because you told me to. (and I muuuch prefer Skype, don't have to waste my time switching between PW and Vent to push to talk.) Besides, why would I want to waste time talking to random people on a server Vent? Isn't that what WC is for?

If u run as administrator u don't have to switch between game and vent.IJS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont touch what u can't afford
  • CuteButEvil - Harshlands
    CuteButEvil - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol in any case I tend to be resistant to getting on Vent, would rather talk to friends on Skype than random people on Vent. (heck, I rarely got on faction Vent)

edited to add:
    Plus I tend to curse like a sailor while playing, lol.
    b:victory
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited October 2010

UserName: Please use your PWI character name
    Hostname: terbium.typefrag.com (or input IP: 69.12.105.168 )
    Port Num.: 57495

This is an external link to his thread with all Ventrilo chat guidlines and rules. this is not just for Harshlands, but for all of the servers in perfect world so feel free if you brows and find this to connect.

On my own vent with guildies most of the time...

I run vent, ts, and skype all at once sometimes... Really can get confusing who I am listening to and where.

No you can't have the info we had an issue with hackers in our last game spam crashing our server.

And no I won't go into anyone else's vent I don't know or trust. Admins can see my ip address and like I said before had an issues with hackers in the past (at least they sent some good ****)

Now have fun and cya in game b:bye

Lokib:pleased

PS I Swear alot to and have a really dirty sense of humor... Just sayin