5aps base?

Foxy_Hit - Harshlands
Foxy_Hit - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Archer
okey so from my under standing and with messing around in pwi caculator as an archer u can get 5aps un sparked? with this build http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=c5aefa2251a0f674

if i used rank8 top it says i would be 6.?? aps but cap is 5aps so be pointless to get rank 8.

so is this true? can archers/assassin get 5aps without spark?
Post edited by Foxy_Hit - Harshlands on

Comments

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    okey so from my under standing and with messing around in pwi caculator as an archer u can get 5aps un sparked? with this build http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=c5aefa2251a0f674

if i used rank8 top it says i would be 6.?? aps but cap is 5aps so be pointless to get rank 8.

so is this true? can archers/assassin get 5aps without spark?

You can only do it with either archers or assassins, and only with claws. Assassins can get 5 aps unsparked with claws, but not with daggers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Sin at 4.0 dagger even out damages sin at 5.0 with claws.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Not exactly pointless to get rank 8. With rank 8 you have more options to switch some gears around. Maybe switch the ornaments to cube necklace etc. just more options to pick from.
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Not exactly pointless to get rank 8. With rank 8 you have more options to switch some gears around. Maybe switch the ornaments to cube necklace etc. just more options to pick from.

Or be an awesome 4 APS Sage Sin!

b:cute
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Decent bow, decent ring, decent chest piece..

If you ever had the money to blow on rank gear.. I think this is the class to do it on.

Sins are very good, in fact, no doubt better on single targets with similar gear, I just liked archer more for it's usefulness and in RB/Lunar/zhen and the flexibility to not only single target hit things with claws/fists, but ranged attack/AOE, something the sin sucks at if things don't die in 2 hits like in FF.
  • Avryll - Sanctuary
    Avryll - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    rank 8 isnt even necessary to get it. all rank 8 would do is open one piece of gear to allow for free customization, such as accesories, or such. yay for one more repeat thread about attack speed.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    rank 8 isnt even necessary to get it. all rank 8 would do is open one piece of gear to allow for free customization, such as accesories, or such. yay for one more repeat thread about attack speed.

r8 for archers free up more then just one piece of gear... you can pretty much ditch the phy neck/belt for cube/warsong... which offers much better defense/hp.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • tearvalerin
    tearvalerin Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    r8 for archers free up more then just one piece of gear... you can pretty much ditch the phy neck/belt for cube/warsong... which offers much better defense/hp.
    you just repeated what he said... good job bro, good job. see that part where it says 'such as accesories?' that would mean your belt and neck. hurp durp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    last name ever, first name greatest
    like a sprained ankle, i aint something you wanna play with.