Rubber banding when landing or auto pathing?

Comments

• Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ideal pings are 100ms or lower. Checking out your internet connection, talking with your ISP, upgrading your service, or changing ISPs are possible options for speeding up and improving your connection, getting better pings.

I always have 400-700ms ping, but my internet connection is the fastest i can get here and my usual ping in every other online game i play is 50-60.

If almost every player got 300+ms latency, its ur server that must be upgraded, not our isp b:surrender
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sanshiru - Raging Tide
    Sanshiru - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Automating navigation in-game, using the in-game features is not bannable.

Using third party programs to navigate the game IS bannable.

It's been a while since I ran across someone dumb enough to bot and then open a ticket for his botting program not working properly with the game, complaining about rubber banding or other issues..

Also, it does not matter whether or not I use autopath, keyboard or mouse navigation. As soon as I run or jump down something it occurs. Even if my mount is 'jumping' over a little notch in the terrain, where it's not even real jumping but just running over it since it's speed if so fast, that it doesn't touch the ground of the notch but just glides over it.

As also stated, when I played before my 6 months break, this problem was not existent.
    Just now that I returned I encountered it.

Personal Opinion
    I am guessing this is to try to keep players from trying to automate things like navigation in the game (which is bannable and not fair to other players). If you stay in the game and stay in control of your character (without trying to pull mobs while flying for cheap hits, or trying to bot), you have a much lower chance of encountering this.

It doesn't speak for competence of the tech support if you have to GUESS what the problem is, especially if it is an excuse this shallow..
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    Vasilisk - Harshlands Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ideal pings are 100ms or lower. Checking out your internet connection, talking with your ISP, upgrading your service, or changing ISPs are possible options for speeding up and improving your connection, getting better pings.
    But unreal for all non-American players b:sad
  • Sanshiru - Raging Tide
    Sanshiru - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    But unreal for all non-American players b:sad

Very true, also why does it even matter? 6 months ago there was no such thing and my ping back then was just the same as it is now.
    To me that's all just excuses and tries to cover up their fault

After all it's easier putting the blame onto the ISP or the users computer.

And yes i know how that goes, I'm tech support myself. Always deny it's the company's fault unless proven otherwise.
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    darthpanda...under your theory. AMERICAN players shouldnt experience rubberbanding at all then ?
    Is there any american player who experienced rubberbanding in a way like that guy from the video in my sig experienced??
    falling from the mountain, npc's head etc..
    what i realized as well...when u FLY to one direction and cancel flying u will rubberband LOADS. but u wont rubberband if u wait for your toon to make a full stop with flying and then u drop from fly mode.
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    There are a few types of rubber banding issues.

1) The kind botters and other players are getting by jumping off of NPCs (100% reproducible), and certain angles of the game world geometry, among others. This is what most of the issues are about that some of you are complaining about.

2) Network connection issues, with throttling or other network issues causing slow down. Sometimes ISPs, weather, huge variety of things that can cause it.

3) CPU Affinity settings. Some players will need to set their CPU Affinity to run the game with just one CPU.

4) Hardware lag. Drivers or hardware can not handle the game, or the in-game settings aren't set low enough for the player's PC to handle the game properly.

We aren't blaming anyone. b:victory

It is not easy to get players to experiment to make sure which one is the root cause of their issue.

That is what this thread is for. b:surrender
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    And how about rubber banding while falling down (not near NPC)? Or simple jump.
    It's not 1). May be 2) but see below. Not 3) and not 4) because nothing changes (for me).

About network lag. Yes, may be, but why it not autofixed? We talk about 1-2 dropped packet, not about hard loss, so game MUST correct position and as result - we can get 1(!) "rubber banding". As example i can see this in following situation: fly vertically up and press white genie fly speed boost - very often for me after few seconds of boosted fly up i getting 1 "rubber banding". So, i can understand if it happens once (but by mine mind it's look like bad synchronization between server and client), but can't understand if it's happens permanently while you moving.

Also, i confirm, that there was no such few month ago and nothing changed in hardware/ISP for me.
  • pucky
    pucky Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    @Hamsta Again with the trolling... b:surrender

We're asking for screenshots so we can see WHERE in the game world the issue is occurring if players can't do videos. That way we can show QA and anyone else where to try and repro it.

Why this sudden interest??

Below some lines out of the eMail-contact to PWI from August 6th, 2009b:shocked

> A rather strange bug I noticed last days.
    > When flying through the Perfect World with
    > destination somewhere in the water I fall down when destination is reached.
    > I'm using the Auto-navigation-system. When I touch the water,
    > last 2 (a guess, not really timed) seconds of
    > the landing are repeated - I'm in the air again, touch the water. And this time about
    > 1 second is repeated - then I'm finally in the water!
    > Same effect also happens when on a steep mountain like on Dawn's Cry. I select a mob
    > on the ground and try to walk down there.
    > Because of steepness I kind-a fall down and
    > now it seems there are endless repetitions of
    > this falling down. I gotta point a new destination again and again
    > to succeed in going down to the bottom and reach the selected mob.
    >
    > Sincerely yours,
    >
    > pucky

Hello Pucky,

Thank you for notifying us about the issue.
    We appreciate all the reports! We are aware of the issue
    and we are investigating it. If you have any additional
    information to add, please reply back.

We do notice the pull-back effect while walking down a mountain,
    flying and landing on top of a NPC, falling down the sky, etc.
    Also, if you have any gameplay suggestions or improvements,
    please reply back too.

You should have taken care of that IMMEDIATLY b:angry

Pucky
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    darthpanda...under your theory. AMERICAN players shouldnt experience rubberbanding at all then ?

er, i was the one who suggested the panda try adding a few hundred milliseconds of ping to his in-house testing setup, and i'm in the american midwest. my ping times vary wildly, partly with time of day and partly totally randomly, but it's usually given in yellow text in that little pop-up window. sometimes it turns red, and i play through that, too. panda's suggested "ideal" less-than-100 ms ping is unheard of for me, though, even when my ping gets printed green it's always in the triple digits.

yeah, i'd love to get less than 100 ms round-trip time from rural upstate michigan to servers on either one of the coastal seaboards, but that just ain't gonna bleepin' happen. with the network infrastructure the way it is around here, you could put the servers in the next town over from me and i might not get pings that low.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I run anywhere from 150-350 ms ping about 7 hours drive south of NYC. While I don't think their serve is in the city proper, I'm still pretty close to it. The only times I experience any kind of lag are on high graphics within a large concentration of people (such as West Arch). However, rubberbanding happens everywhere! I try to land somewhere? I rubberband. I try to run on a mountain? I rubberband. I land on top of an NPC? I rubberband when trying to walk off.

Were the problems this bad when I first started? Nope! So something in the code isn't working like it should. Maybe the Devs should concentrate on finding this instead of making up new reasons to put new stuff into the Boutique.

P.S.~ This rant brought to you by *gasp* a Cash Shopper...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Amurora - Heavens Tear
    Amurora - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The times when I have noticed the rubber banding is when Autopathing to an NPC or landing on a tree when you choose to drop out of the sky. It is immediantly fixed when I press my Fly button again and move away either either WASD or mouse then click my fly off again. I just think something with the autopathing and "drop upon arrival" is acting up. And it only rubberbands when I try to walk off of the NPC or off the roof to the NPC below.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crystyl - Dreamweaver
    Crystyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I have the same problem since .....3, maybe 4 patches back. Happened right after an update. If I drop down on top of any NPC from Autopath I cannot STEP off their heads. Continuous rubberband back to them unless I open wings and fly off.

Windows 7 64 bit
    Geforce 9800 gt video card with 1gig
    8 gigs ram
    etc.....

Nothing has changed within my system or network at the exact same time as an update happened. I don't really think this is a lag issue even though it resembles "rubberbanding" caused by lag. if anything most of the broadband service in the US is getting faster rather than suddenly getting drastically slower. I would suspect Windows 7 as a possible cause though. I think there was a big update around the same time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Actually the Mayans predicted the end of Twinkies!
  • Yakomii - Dreamweaver
    Yakomii - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Erm, me and my cousin fly around alot, he carries me around (Hes a winged elf and im a veno XD) and when ever he drops me over water (Which he does alot X|) a keep gliching and i cant move. i have to log out to fix it. it also happens when i fall from that cliff over the city of the lost. i'll post screenshots and such when i figure out how. oh and i can jump into the water either. or he cant drop into the water on his char. Help?
  • Yakomii - Dreamweaver
    Yakomii - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Erm, me and my cousin fly around alot, he carries me around (Hes a winged elf and im a veno XD) and when ever he drops me over water (Which he does alot X|) a keep gliching and i cant move. i have to log out to fix it. it also happens when i fall from that cliff over the city of the lost. i'll post screenshots and such when i figure out how. oh and i can jump into the water either. or he cant drop into the water on his char. Help?

alright, i got a vid, i was recording to see if it would do it for me, and after a min and 20 secs (I belive) it sated to rubber band. here. http://www.xfire.com/video/3899f9/
  • SaintToadElf - Archosaur
    SaintToadElf - Archosaur Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This has happened to me when I'm flying and autopathing. Once I reach my destination and un-fly I sometimes experience this. It clears up when I fly again, lower myself to the ground, then un-fly again. The particular NPC that I remember this happening around was the Chinese Chessplayer.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Screenshot of rubber band location

My dxdiag

I've been caught here several times while farming the peartree stakes along the rim above Burning Heart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Magicalfist - Sanctuary
    Magicalfist - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I get this everywhere on the map any time, but mostly when I land after a fly. It's really annoying in pk because everytime I drop myself on someone I keep getting stuck in mid-air n u cant do anything when u are lagging, just get in air again or walk in any direction. Talking to NPC's is also impossible, and when u got stuck on an NPC, you got a problem, takes some time to get loose. And mostly I get it when I drop in water, I get halfstuck in the water so its a matter of good timing to get in air again. You can't walk away or anything else because the game thinks you are already in the water... I live some hours away from my server, and I have a little delay (it takes some time before my assassin starts to do a skill). I thought that the reason for that, and the rubberbanding, was that I wasnt living close enough. I have never had a ping lower than 300, sometimes it says smooth and mostly Laggy or OK. My pings run between 300ms-2k ms.

GL

P.S. How i make that dxdiag?
  • ZeroMagus - Dreamweaver
    ZeroMagus - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 10/20/2010, 03:04:34
           Machine name: ************
       Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.100608-0458)
               Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
           System Model: HP Pavilion dv9700 Notebook PC    
                   BIOS: PhoenixBIOS 4.0 Release 6.1     
              Processor: AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-64 (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
                 Memory: 3006MB RAM
              Page File: 1549MB used, 4681MB available
            Windows Dir: C:\Windows
        DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
         DxDiag Version: 7.00.6002.18107 64bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
          Display Tab 1: No problems found.
            Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
            Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
              Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
            Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 7150M / nForce 630M
         Manufacturer: NVIDIA
            Chip type: GeForce 7150M / nForce 630M
             DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
           Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0531&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A2
       Display Memory: 1065 MB
     Dedicated Memory: 57 MB
        Shared Memory: 1007 MB
         Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
              Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
          Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvd3dum
       Driver Version: 7.15.0011.7991 (English)
          DDI Version: 9Ex
       BGRA Supported: Yes
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
     Driver Date/Size: 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 8480256 bytes
          WHQL Logo'd: Yes
      WHQL Date Stamp: 
    Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4671-11CF-BB6C-C41002C2CA35}
            Vendor ID: 0x10DE
            Device ID: 0x0531
            SubSys ID: 0x30CF103C
          Revision ID: 0x00A2
          Revision ID: 0x00A2
          Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_B ModeWMV9_B ModeVC1_A ModeWMV9_A 
     Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                       {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                       {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                       {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                       {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                       {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                       {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                       {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                       {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                       {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                       {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                       {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                       {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                       {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                       {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                       {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                       {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                       {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                       {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                       {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                       {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                       {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
         DDraw Status: Enabled
           D3D Status: Enabled
           AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
                Description: Speakers (Conexant High Definition SmartAudio 221)
     Default Sound Playback: Yes
     Default Voice Playback: Yes
                Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_14F1&DEV_5051&SUBSYS_103C30CF&REV_1000
            Manufacturer ID: 1
                 Product ID: 100
                       Type: WDM
                Driver Name: CHDRT64.sys
             Driver Version: 4.36.0007.0000 (English)
              Date and Size: 3/4/2008 05:32:46, 222720 bytes
                Other Files: 
            Driver Provider: Conexant
             HW Accel Level: Basic
                  Cap Flags: 0xF1F
        Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
     Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
                  HW Memory: 0
           Voice Management: No
     EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
       I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: SPDIF Interface (Conexant High Definition SmartAudio 221)
     Default Sound Playback: No
     Default Voice Playback: No
                Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_14F1&DEV_5051&SUBSYS_103C30CF&REV_1000
                Other Files: 
            Driver Provider: Conexant
             HW Accel Level: Basic
                  Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

---------------------
    Sound Capture Devices
    ---------------------
                Description: Microphone (Conexant High Definition SmartAudio 221)
      Default Sound Capture: Yes
      Default Voice Capture: Yes
                  Cap Flags: 0x1
               Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------
    DirectInput Devices
    -------------------
          Device Name: Mouse
             Attached: 1
        Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
            FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: HP Remote Control HID Device
        Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0xBEEF, 0xFEED

Device Name: HP Remote Control HID Device
    Vendor/Product ID: 0xBEEF, 0xFEED

Device Name: HP Wireless Eco-Comfort Mobile Mouse
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x0461, 0x4D63

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
    USB Devices
    -----------
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x10DE, 0x055E
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/11/2009 01:39:52, 273920 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 1/20/2008 22:46:32, 7680 bytes

----------------
    Gameport Devices
    ----------------

------------
    PS/2 Devices
    ------------
    + Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
    | Service: i8042prt
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 1/20/2008 22:46:34, 64000 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 1/20/2008 22:46:34, 42040 bytes
    | 
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
    | Service: kbdhid
    | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/11/2009 01:33:40, 22528 bytes
    | 
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | 
    + Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad
    | Matching Device ID: *syn013b
    | Upper Filters: SynTP
    | Service: i8042prt
    | Driver: SynTP.sys, 5/27/2010 22:32:56, 320560 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPAPI.dll, 5/27/2010 22:29:32, 214824 bytes
    | Driver: SynCOM.dll, 5/27/2010 22:29:24, 396584 bytes
    | Driver: SynCtrl.dll, 5/27/2010 22:29:26, 265000 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPRes.dll, 5/27/2010 22:29:44, 10209576 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPCpl.dll, 5/27/2010 22:29:44, 1794344 bytes
    | Driver: SynCntxt.rtf, 5/27/2010 22:18:26, 9903114 bytes
    | Driver: SynZMetr.exe, 5/27/2010 22:29:22, 247080 bytes
    | Driver: SynMood.exe, 5/27/2010 22:29:16, 238888 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPEnh.exe, 5/27/2010 22:29:18, 2096424 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPCOM.dll, 5/27/2010 22:29:38, 120616 bytes
    | Driver: Tutorial.exe, 5/27/2010 22:29:22, 337192 bytes
    | Driver: InstNT.exe, 5/27/2010 22:29:14, 150824 bytes
    | Driver: SynISDLL.dll, 5/27/2010 22:29:30, 218408 bytes
    | Driver: SynUnst.ini, 5/27/2010 22:52:30, 688343 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPHelper.exe, 5/27/2010 22:29:20, 121128 bytes
    | Driver: SynChiralRotate.mpg, 9/17/2008 20:13:08, 382277 bytes
    | Driver: SynFlick.mpg, 9/3/2008 18:27:28, 737975 bytes
    | Driver: SynPinch.mpg, 9/3/2008 18:27:28, 286463 bytes
    | Driver: SynMomentum.mpg, 9/3/2008 18:27:28, 246230 bytes
    | Driver: SynLinearVHScroll.mpg, 9/3/2008 18:27:28, 929103 bytes
    | Driver: SynChiralVHScroll.mpg, 9/3/2008 18:27:28, 1620778 bytes
    | Driver: SynTwoFingerVHScroll.mpg, 3/16/2009 16:44:00, 746464 bytes
    | Driver: SynPivotRotate_ChiralRotate.mpg, 4/10/2009 00:04:14, 1142810 bytes
    | Driver: SynThreeFingerFlick.mpg, 3/16/2009 16:44:00, 633621 bytes
    | Driver: SynThreeFingersDown.mpg, 3/16/2009 16:44:00, 215907 bytes
    | Driver: SynPivotRotate.mpg, 4/10/2009 00:04:14, 770663 bytes
    | Driver: Ckp2FingerScrolling.mpg, 7/2/2009 22:56:20, 382935 bytes
    | Driver: Ckp3FingerDown.mpg, 7/2/2009 22:56:20, 153456 bytes
    | Driver: Ckp3FingerFlick.mpg, 7/2/2009 22:56:20, 569095 bytes
    | Driver: CkpChiralMotion.mpg, 7/2/2009 22:56:20, 420858 bytes
    | Driver: CkpClickDrag.mpg, 7/2/2009 22:56:20, 271447 bytes
    | Driver: CkpLinearScroll.mpg, 7/2/2009 22:56:20, 427998 bytes
    | Driver: CkpLRClick.mpg, 7/2/2009 22:56:20, 284073 bytes
    | Driver: CkpMomentum.mpg, 7/2/2009 22:56:20, 328085 bytes
    | Driver: CkpPinch.mpg, 7/2/2009 22:56:20, 309339 bytes
    | Driver: CkpPivotRotate.mpg, 7/2/2009 22:56:20, 605893 bytes
    | Driver: CkpPivotRotate2.mpg, 9/26/2009 00:46:08, 779912 bytes
    | Driver: CkpTouchpadDisable.mpg, 7/2/2009 22:56:20, 293736 bytes
    | Driver: SynCOM.dll, 5/27/2010 22:29:26, 173352 bytes
    | Driver: SynCtrl.dll, 5/27/2010 22:29:28, 210216 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPCOM.dll, 5/27/2010 22:29:42, 107816 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPCo4.dll, 5/27/2010 22:29:36, 147752 bytes
    | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01009.dll, 8/7/2009 16:49:36, 1721576 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 1/20/2008 22:46:07, 39992 bytes
    | 
    + HID-compliant mouse
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0461, 0x4D63
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
    | Service: mouhid
    | Driver: mouhid.sys, 1/20/2008 22:46:07, 19968 bytes
    | 
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 4/11/2009 03:15:53, 62440 bytes
    | Driver: sermouse.sys, 1/20/2008 22:46:07, 26624 bytes

------------------------
    Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    ------------------------
          Drive: C:
     Free Space: 46.5 GB
    Total Space: 226.3 GB
    File System: NTFS
          Model: SAMSUNG HM250JI ATA Device

Drive: D:
     Free Space: 1.9 GB
    Total Space: 12.2 GB
          Model: SAMSUNG HM250JI ATA Device

Drive: E:
          Model: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T20L ATA Device
         Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:34:39, 79872 bytes

--------------
    System Devices
    --------------
         Name: Broadcom 4321AG 802.11a/b/g/draft-n Wi-Fi Adapter
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4328&SUBSYS_1366103C&REV_03\4&27409753&0&0068
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BCMWL664.SYS, 5.10.0038.0026 (English), 7/14/2009 17:18:11, 1526776 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\bcmihvsrv64.dll, 5.10.0038.0026 (English), 7/14/2009 17:18:11, 3834880 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\bcmihvui64.dll, 5.10.0038.0026 (English), 7/14/2009 17:18:11, 3505152 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\bcmwlcoi.dll, 5.10.0038.0026 (English), 7/14/2009 17:18:11, 85232 bytes

Name: Ricoh xD-Picture Card Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0852&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_12\4&11E13B16&0&2C40
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rixdpx64.sys, 6.00.0001.0011 (Japanese), 2/9/2007 20:31:30, 55808 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\rixdicon.dll, 5/6/2005 22:06:00, 16480 bytes

Name: Ricoh SD/MMC Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_12\4&11E13B16&0&2A40
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rimmpx64.sys, 6.00.0002.0003 (Japanese), 2/28/2007 01:03:04, 53248 bytes

Name: RICOH OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0832&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_05\4&11E13B16&0&2840
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:39:49, 72448 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/20/2008 22:46:02, 65280 bytes

Name: SDA Standard Compliant SD Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0822&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_22\4&11E13B16&0&2940
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:03:32, 111104 bytes

Name: Ricoh Memory Stick Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_12\4&11E13B16&0&2B40
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\snymsico.dll, 1.00.0000.9120 (English), 9/4/2004 06:00:00, 90112 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rimspx64.sys, 6.00.0001.0011 (Japanese), 2/27/2007 19:10:38, 53760 bytes

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0563&SUBSYS_000010DE&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&68
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 03:15:31, 178664 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0563&SUBSYS_000010DE&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&60
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 03:15:31, 178664 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0561&SUBSYS_CB8410DE&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&40

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0560&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&30
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 03:14:59, 14312 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 03:15:24, 49640 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 03:15:00, 20952 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 03:15:28, 123368 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_055F&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&21
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:39:36, 49664 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:39:39, 259584 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:39:52, 273920 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 07:17:29, 10752 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/20/2008 22:46:32, 17920 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_055F&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&11
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:39:36, 49664 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:39:39, 259584 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:39:52, 273920 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 07:17:29, 10752 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/20/2008 22:46:32, 17920 bytes

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_055E&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&20
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:39:36, 24064 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_055E&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&10
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:39:36, 24064 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_055C&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&38
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 01:39:41, 948736 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0550&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&48
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 03:14:59, 14312 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 03:15:24, 49640 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 03:15:00, 20952 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 03:15:28, 123368 bytes

Name: NVIDIA nForce 10/100 Mbps Ethernet 
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_054C&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&50
       Driver: n/a

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0548&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&08
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/20/2008 22:45:58, 17976 bytes

Name: PCI standard RAM Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0547&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&00

Name: Coprocessor
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0543&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&0B

Name: SM Bus Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0542&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&09

Name: PCI standard RAM Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0541&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&0A

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 7150M / nForce 630M
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0531&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&90
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 9674656 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 774656 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 1982464 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 520192 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 1470464 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 13037056 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 9019392 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcpl.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 15952416 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvsvc64.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 849952 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvsvcr.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 918528 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmctray.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 82464 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdisps.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 4331552 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispsr.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 5797920 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvgames.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 5054496 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvgamesr.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 3454496 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmccss.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 289312 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmccssr.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 455200 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmobls.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 1601568 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmoblsr.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 2852896 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvvitvs.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 4283936 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvvitvsr.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 4144672 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmccs.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 265248 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmccsrs.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (Arabic), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 35328 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwss.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 3233824 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwssr.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 2980384 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvudisp.exe, 1.04.0032.0010 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 539168 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 364064 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwsapps.xml, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 39583 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapps.xml, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 202019 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdsp.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 186185 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3d.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 117248 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmob.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 54988 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvwks.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 261806 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplara.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 126872 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspara.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 203473 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dara.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 128544 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobara.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 54873 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplcsy.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 124067 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspcsy.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 206378 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dcsy.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 128958 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobcsy.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 54914 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcpldan.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 120933 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspdan.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 190931 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3ddan.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 118926 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobdan.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 53569 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcpldeu.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 124590 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspdeu.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 199168 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3ddeu.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 123526 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobdeu.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 54364 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplell.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 126670 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspell.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 219118 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dell.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 131422 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobell.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 56222 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcpleng.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 121758 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspeng.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 184658 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3deng.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 117083 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobeng.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 55066 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplesn.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 124648 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspesn.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 193149 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3desn.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 117909 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobesn.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 53690 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplesm.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 124138 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspesm.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 196621 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3desm.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 118608 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobesm.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 53896 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplfin.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 124544 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspfin.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 201421 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dfin.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 124278 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobfin.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 54573 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplfra.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 122227 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspfra.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 191154 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dfra.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 119315 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobfra.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 54134 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplheb.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 126196 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspheb.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 211948 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dheb.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 132088 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobheb.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 56374 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplhun.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 125552 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdsphun.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 208678 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dhun.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 131070 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobhun.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 55411 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplita.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 124148 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspita.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 198528 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dita.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 121053 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobita.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 54306 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcpljpn.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 129704 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspjpn.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 249639 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3djpn.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 144421 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobjpn.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 57879 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplkor.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 124741 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspkor.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 225743 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dkor.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 132251 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobkor.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 56283 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplnld.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 122193 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspnld.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 197650 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dnld.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 118401 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobnld.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 53806 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplnor.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 120026 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspnor.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 192535 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dnor.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 119706 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobnor.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 54029 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplplk.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 124019 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspplk.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 213058 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dplk.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 130245 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobplk.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 55250 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplptg.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 124044 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspptg.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 197530 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dptg.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 129550 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobptg.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 53887 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplptb.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 124078 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspptb.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 195174 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dptb.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 118410 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobptb.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 54058 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplrus.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 125181 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdsprus.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 215972 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3drus.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 126976 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobrus.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 54865 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplsky.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 126105 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspsky.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 223246 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dsky.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 129499 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobsky.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 55233 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplslv.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 124964 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspslv.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 210653 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dslv.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 128913 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobslv.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 55550 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplsve.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 122675 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspsve.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 205198 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dsve.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 118734 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobsve.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 53715 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcpltha.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 128148 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdsptha.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 221912 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dtha.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 137045 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobtha.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 56597 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcpltrk.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 126892 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdsptrk.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 212300 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dtrk.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 133761 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobtrk.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 55266 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplchs.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 124229 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspchs.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 222783 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dchs.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 134133 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobchs.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 55822 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvcplcht.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 124817 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdspcht.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 230922 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3dcht.chm, 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 139792 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmobcht.chm, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 56394 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdisp.nvu, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 9428 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\dpinst.exe, 2.01.0000.0000 (English), 12/3/2008 19:12:00, 930272 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpl.cpl, , 0 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplui.exe, , 0 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpluir.dll, , 0 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpl.chm, , 0 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapps.xml, 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 202019 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 8480256 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvd3dum.dll, 7.15.0011.7991 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 5976064 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcod.dll, 1.05.0005.0050 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 167936 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcod155.dll, 1.05.0005.0050 (English), 6/24/2009 06:08:00, 167936 bytes

Name: AMD Miscellaneous Configuration
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1103&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C3

Name: AMD DRAM and HyperTransport(tm) Trace Mode Configuration
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1102&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C2

Name: AMD Address Map Configuration
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1101&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C1

Name: AMD HyperTransport(tm) Configuration
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1100&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C0

------------------
    DirectShow Filters
    ------------------

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
    Multiple File Output,0x00200000,2,2,WMM2FILT.dll,
    WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,11.00.6001.7000
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,11.00.6001.7110
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18005
    WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000
    WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Microsoft TV Caption Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.00.6001.18000
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.00.6002.18242
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6002.18158
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6001.18000
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18005
    WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6002.18005
    Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6002.18005
    Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000
    Capture ASF Writer,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
    Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Proxy Sink,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
    DivX Decoder Filter,0x00800000,1,1,DivXDec.ax,7.01.0001.0014
    Proxy Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.00.6000.16386
    WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,,6.06.6002.18005
    WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6002.18005
    WST Pager,0x00800000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.6001.18000
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18005
    Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.6002.18005
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.6002.18005
    WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6001.18000
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,11.00.6002.18005
    WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
    NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.6001.18000
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,,6.06.6002.18158
    WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Microsoft MPEG-1/DD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,11.00.6001.7000
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.6002.18005
    AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6000.16386
    AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6000.16386
    SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6000.16386
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.00.6002.18005
    Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6002.18005
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6002.18158

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158

The problem with this is not just one place or the individuals computer. as previously stated it is anywhere.

Landing on any NPC

running or jumping down hills.

and at odd times running across flat ground

entering or leaving water

Falling out of auto path while falling, you glitch after landing when you try to move.

and at random times just from leaving fly mode at any height.

*Fixes

fly, move a lil & re-land.
    town port.
    relog.
    if going down hill, run backwards toward camera back up hill, until rubberbanding stops.
    summon land mount will also cure the rubberbanding.

I'm just a budding game designer who is supp to grad in Dec 2010 b:victory
    But it seems to me like the problem is with the player position acquisition & or collision detection for said character with surrounding environment.

or looking a bit deeper, the engine says player is in "x,y,z" position. engine runs continuous loop waiting for feedback from player. Pressing "W" moves player along predetermined axis at a specific velocity & acceleration in coordination with another loop being: is the player standing or falling.
    (there are more loops n such but thats the basics for moving, lol) (in common speak)

Anyway, It's just my guess, but I think the problems lies in the coding somewhere for movement & collision detection.

It seems as if the player is moving along axis and there is an error or something causing the engine to loss the relocation data, thus forcing the engine to resnap the player back to the last x,y,z in memory.

I feel this is the direction to look, especially looking at the "Fixes" I mentioned above.
    all fixes have something to do with changing the x,y,z location of the player to another definite location which is determined by the mount, or the current x,y,z is resent to the engine upon relog or town portal.

on another note I have noticed a slightly different version of the rubberbanding which seems to be memory/Ram based.

I noticed during one occasion that rubberbanding happened to me running across a flat surface where i was grinding. The world around me lagged all mobs ran to there default position & I rubberbanded until they reset at default. but what was weird about it, the frequency of the rubberbanding resetting my position slowed down the closer to default the creatures got.
    now what makes me think that this occassion is more memory based is the fact that typical rubberbanding always sends you back to the same position over and over. but this time i was making headway in a direction, but was only being sent a few ft behind me always further than the last reset.
    once the mobs reset everything was fine, as if nothing happened.

Good Luck guys & gals, hope to get this thing squashed soon b:victory
    edited October 2010
    \m/(-_-)\m/ ?Collision Detection?

Could also be Bounding boxes for feet set way too low, causing conflicts with ground.
    for instance: when going down hill, it normally causes a rubber band when the surface falls down then raises back up some like a bump or hill.

I have read about a similar issue with a veno's flying pet getting stuck in ground or stopped on a raise in the terrain.

(in this shot I jumped forward, released all buttons & mouse) "I landed in the air"

ColDetect.jpg
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I am glad you guys are putting up screenshots like these, helps us when sharing stuff with the devs to work on it!
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • mommawhyte
    mommawhyte Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    System has nothing to do with that, its just the game itself.
    Best way to get out of it is fly, always works.

When my toons get stuck the only thing that fixes it is to restart my computer. Have tried getting back on flying mount, holding down the keys, relogging, force log, i have tried it all.
  • mommawhyte
    mommawhyte Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010

System Information
    Time of this report: 10/21/2010, 15:36:46
    Machine name: CHRISTIE-CYAJMV
    Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.100427-1636)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
    System Model: System Product Name
    BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
    Memory: 1918MB RAM
    Page File: 1234MB used, 2578MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes
    DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Music Tab: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.
    Network Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (n/a)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (n/a)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices
    Card name: ATI Radeon Xpress 1250
    Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
    Chip type: ATI Radeon X1200 Series (0x791E)
    DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_791E&SUBSYS_826D1043&REV_00
    Display Memory: 700.0 MB
    Current Mode: 1280 x 960 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
    Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200
    Driver Name: ati2dvag.dll
    Driver Version: 6.14.0010.6666 (English)
    DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
    Driver Date/Size: 2/3/2007 04:03:42, 264704 bytes
    WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
    VDD: n/a
    Mini VDD: ati2mtag.sys
    Mini VDD Date: 2/3/2007 04:03:24, 1975296 bytes
    Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-3A5E-11CF-F969-67A2A1C2CB35}
    Vendor ID: 0x1002
    Device ID: 0x791E
    SubSys ID: 0x826D1043
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D ModeWMV8_B ModeWMV8_A ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_A
    Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    Registry: OK
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled
    DDraw Test Result: Not run
    D3D7 Test Result: Not run
    D3D8 Test Result: Not run
    D3D9 Test Result: Not run

Sound Devices
    Description: Realtek HD Audio output
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0883&SUBSYS_10438232&REV_1000
    Driver Name: RtkHDAud.sys
    Driver Version: 5.10.0000.5172 (English)
    Date and Size: 9/23/2005 18:56:28, 3966976 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Full
    Cap Flags: 0xF5F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 8000, 192000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 33, 10
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 33, 10
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: Yes, Yes
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: Yes, Yes
    Sound Test Result: Not run

Description: USB Audio Device
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Hardware ID: USB\Vid_0d8c&Pid_000c&Rev_0100&MI_00
    Manufacturer ID: 65535
    Product ID: 65535
    Driver Name: usbaudio.sys
    Driver Version: 5.01.2600.5512 (English)
    Date and Size: 4/13/2008 11:45:12, 60032 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Microsoft
    HW Accel Level: Full
    Cap Flags: 0xF5F
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
    Sound Test Result: Not run

Sound Capture Devices
    Description: USB camera
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Cap Flags: 0x41
    Format Flags: 0x4

Description: Realtek HD Audio input
    Default Sound Capture: No
    Default Voice Capture: No
    Driver Name: RtkHDAud.sys
    Driver Version: 5.10.0000.5172 (English)
    Date and Size: 9/23/2005 18:56:28, 3966976 bytes
    Format Flags: 0xFFF

Description: USB Audio Device
    Default Sound Capture: No
    Default Voice Capture: No
    Format Flags: 0x440

DirectMusic
    DLS Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\GM.DLS
    DLS Version: 1.00.0016.0002
    Acceleration: n/a
    Ports: Microsoft Synthesizer, Software (Not Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal, Default Port
    USB Audio Device, Software (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal
    Microsoft MIDI Mapper [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
    Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
    Test Result: Not run

DirectInput Devices
    Device Name: Mouse

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x00DD

Device Name: Attached: 1
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x0D8C, 0x000C

Poll w/ Interrupt: No
    USB Devices
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4389
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/13/2008 11:45:37, 59520 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 3/31/2003 05:00:00, 4736 bytes

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x00DD
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
    | Service: kbdhid
    | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/13/2008 11:39:48, 14592 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/13/2008 11:39:47, 24576 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 4/13/2008 17:13:20, 40840 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/13/2008 11:39:47, 24576 bytes
    |
    + HID-compliant mouse
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC01E
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
    | Service: mouhid
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/13/2008 11:39:47, 23040 bytes
    | Driver: mouhid.sys, 3/31/2003 05:00:00, 12160 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 4/13/2008 17:13:20, 40840 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/13/2008 11:39:47, 23040 bytes

DirectPlay Service Providers
    DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    IPX Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    Modem Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    Serial Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

DirectPlay Voice Wizard Tests: Full Duplex: Not run, Half Duplex: Not run, Mic: Not run
    DirectPlay Test Result: Not run

DirectPlay Adapters
    DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider: Standard 9600 bps Modem
    DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider: COM1
    DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Local Area Connection 3 - IPv4 -

DirectPlay Voice Codecs
    Voxware VR12 1.4kbit/s
    Voxware SC06 6.4kbit/s
    Voxware SC03 3.2kbit/s
    MS-PCM 64 kbit/s
    MS-ADPCM 32.8 kbit/s
    Microsoft GSM 6.10 13 kbit/s
    TrueSpeech(TM) 8.6 kbit/s

DirectPlay Lobbyable Apps

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 454.5 GB
    Total Space: 476.9 GB
    Model: ST3500418AS

Drive: D:
    Model: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH20NS10
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:40:46, 62976 bytes

System Devices
    Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_81AA1043&REV_01\4&288D452A&0&0038
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Rtenicxp.sys, 5.764.0702.2010 (English), 7/6/2010 03:13:10, 234392 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RtNicProp32.dll, 1.02.0000.0003 (English), 1/12/2010 05:35:44, 80416 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RTNUninst32.dll, 1.00.0000.0005 (English), 1/12/2010 05:35:48, 100896 bytes

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1103&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&C3

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1102&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&C2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1101&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&C1

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1100&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&C0

Name: ATI Radeon Xpress 1250
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_791E&SUBSYS_826D1043&REV_00\4&3496ADA2&0&2808
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys, 6.14.0010.6666 (English), 2/3/2007 04:03:24, 1975296 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0009 (English), 2/3/2007 03:35:12, 49152 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ativvpxx.vp, 2/3/2007 04:48:06, 40512 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ativckxx.vp, 8/24/2006 06:26:56, 2096 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ativcaxx.vp, 1/20/2007 04:35:52, 929 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ativcaxx.cpa, 1/20/2007 04:35:52, 655842 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ativdkxx.vp, 8/24/2006 06:26:56, 2096 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2dvag.dll, 6.14.0010.6666 (English), 2/3/2007 04:03:42, 264704 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2cqag.dll, 6.14.0010.0330 (English), 2/3/2007 03:20:28, 348160 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2mdxx.exe, 6.14.0010.2495 (English), 2/3/2007 03:56:48, 26112 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati3duag.dll, 6.14.0010.0471 (English), 2/3/2007 03:46:44, 2827968 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxx.dll, 6.14.0010.0139 (English), 2/3/2007 03:40:28, 1272960 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 1/31/2007 00:21:34, 128813 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxx.dat, 2/3/2007 03:40:10, 3107788 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIDDC.DLL, 6.14.0010.0008 (English), 2/3/2007 03:54:20, 53248 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atitvo32.dll, 6.14.0010.4200 (English), 2/3/2007 03:25:54, 17408 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativcoxx.dll, 6.13.0010.0005 (English), 11/10/2001 00:01:04, 24064 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2evxx.exe, 6.14.0010.4158 (English), 2/3/2007 03:55:08, 446464 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2evxx.dll, 6.14.0010.4158 (English), 2/3/2007 03:56:28, 110592 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atipdlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2515 (English), 2/3/2007 03:57:08, 118784 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Oemdspif.dll, 6.14.0001.0020 (English), 2/3/2007 03:56:56, 110592 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2edxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2510 (English), 2/3/2007 03:56:40, 42496 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atikvmag.dll, 6.14.0010.0050 (English), 2/3/2007 03:27:16, 241664 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atifglpf.xml, 12/6/2006 16:32:32, 6973 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIDEMGX.dll, 2.00.2589.27141 (English), 2/3/2007 04:04:44, 307200 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.6347 (English), 2/3/2007 03:19:48, 5312512 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiiiexx.dll, 6.14.0010.4004 (English), 2/3/2007 04:17:00, 307200 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_7917&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&38
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:36:44, 68224 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_7912&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&08
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:36:44, 68224 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_7910&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&00

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_438D&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&A3
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:36:41, 37248 bytes

Name: ATI IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_438C&SUBSYS_81EF1043&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&A1
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 13:51:52, 3328 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:40:29, 24960 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:40:30, 96512 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_438B&SUBSYS_81EF1043&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&9C
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:45:35, 17152 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:45:36, 143872 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 17:12:08, 74240 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:45:37, 59520 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_438A&SUBSYS_81EF1043&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&9B
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:45:35, 17152 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:45:36, 143872 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 17:12:08, 74240 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:45:37, 59520 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4389&SUBSYS_81EF1043&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&9A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4388&SUBSYS_81EF1043&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&99

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4387&SUBSYS_81EF1043&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&98

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4386&SUBSYS_81EF1043&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&9D
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:45:35, 30208 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hccoin.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 17:11:54, 7168 bytes

Name: ATI SMBus
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4385&SUBSYS_81EF1043&REV_14\3&61AAA01&0&A0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4384&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&A4

Name: Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4383&SUBSYS_82491043&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&A2
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 5.10.0001.5013 (English), 4/13/2008 09:36:05, 144384 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4380&SUBSYS_81EF1043&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&90
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:40:29, 24960 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:40:30, 96512 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 13:51:52, 3328 bytes
    DirectX Components
    ddraw.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:51 279552 bytes
    ddrawex.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:51 27136 bytes
    dxapi.sys: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 05:00:00 10496 bytes
    d3d8.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:51 1179648 bytes
    d3d8thk.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:51 8192 bytes
    d3d9.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:51 1689088 bytes
    d3dim.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 05:00:00 436224 bytes
    d3dim700.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:51 824320 bytes
    d3dramp.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 05:00:00 590336 bytes
    d3drm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 05:00:00 350208 bytes
    d3dxof.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 05:00:00 47616 bytes
    d3dpmesh.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 05:00:00 34816 bytes
    dplay.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 05:00:00 33040 bytes
    dplayx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 229888 bytes
    dpmodemx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 23552 bytes
    dpwsock.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 05:00:00 42768 bytes
    dpwsockx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 57344 bytes
    dplaysvr.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:17 29696 bytes
    dpnsvr.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:17 17920 bytes
    dpnet.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 375296 bytes
    dpnlobby.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:09:20 3072 bytes
    dpnaddr.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:09:19 3072 bytes
    dpvoice.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 212480 bytes
    dpvsetup.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:18 83456 bytes
    dpvvox.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 116736 bytes
    dpvacm.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 21504 bytes
    dpnhpast.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 35328 bytes
    dpnhupnp.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 60928 bytes
    dpserial.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 05:00:00 53520 bytes
    dinput.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 158720 bytes
    dinput8.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 181760 bytes
    dimap.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 05:00:00 44032 bytes
    diactfrm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 05:00:00 394240 bytes
    joy.cpl: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:41 68608 bytes
    gcdef.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 05:00:00 76800 bytes
    pid.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:02 35328 bytes
    dsound.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 367616 bytes
    dsound3d.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 1293824 bytes
    dswave.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 19456 bytes
    dsdmo.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 181248 bytes
    dsdmoprp.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 71680 bytes
    dmusic.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 104448 bytes
    dmband.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 28672 bytes
    dmcompos.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 61440 bytes
    dmime.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 181248 bytes
    dmloader.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 35840 bytes
    dmstyle.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 105984 bytes
    dmsynth.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 103424 bytes
    dmscript.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 82432 bytes
    system.dll: 1.01.4322.2470 English Final Retail 10/17/2010 23:26:50 1232896 bytes
    dx7vb.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 619008 bytes
    dx8vb.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 1227264 bytes
    dxdiagn.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 2113536 bytes
    mfc40.dll: 4.01.0000.6151 English Beta Retail 9/17/2010 23:53:25 954368 bytes
    mfc42.dll: 6.02.8073.0000 English Final Retail 9/17/2010 23:53:25 974848 bytes
    wsock32.dll: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:10 22528 bytes
    amstream.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:49 70656 bytes
    devenum.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:51 59904 bytes
    dxmasf.dll: 6.04.0009.1133 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 498742 bytes
    mciqtz32.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:56 35328 bytes
    mpg2splt.ax: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:42 148992 bytes
    msdmo.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:59 14336 bytes
    encapi.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:53 20480 bytes
    qasf.dll: 11.00.5721.5145 English Final Retail 10/18/2006 21:47:18 211456 bytes
    qcap.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:03 192512 bytes
    qdv.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:03 279040 bytes
    qdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:03 386048 bytes
    qedit.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:03 562176 bytes
    qedwipes.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 10:21:32 733696 bytes
    quartz.dll: 6.05.2600.5933 English Final Retail 2/5/2010 11:27:45 1291776 bytes
    strmdll.dll: 4.01.0000.3938 English Final Retail 8/26/2009 01:00:21 247326 bytes
    iac25_32.ax: 2.00.0005.0053 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:42 199680 bytes
    ir41_32.ax: 4.51.0016.0003 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:42 848384 bytes
    ir41_qc.dll: 4.30.0062.0002 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:55 120320 bytes
    ir41_qcx.dll: 4.30.0064.0001 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:55 338432 bytes
    ir50_32.dll: 5.2562.0015.0055 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:55 755200 bytes
    ir50_qc.dll: 5.00.0063.0048 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:55 200192 bytes
    ir50_qcx.dll: 5.00.0064.0048 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:55 183808 bytes
    ivfsrc.ax: 5.10.0002.0051 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:42 154624 bytes
    mswebdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.5857 English Final Retail 8/5/2009 02:01:48 204800 bytes
    ks.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 12:16:36 141056 bytes
    ksproxy.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:42 129536 bytes
    ksuser.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:56 4096 bytes
    stream.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 11:45:16 49408 bytes
    mspclock.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 11:39:50 5376 bytes
    mspqm.sys: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 11:39:51 4992 bytes
    mskssrv.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 11:39:52 7552 bytes
    swenum.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 11:39:53 4352 bytes
    mstee.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 11:39:50 5504 bytes
    ipsink.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:42 16384 bytes
    mpeg2data.ax: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:42 118272 bytes
    ndisip.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 11:46:22 10880 bytes
    streamip.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 11:46:22 15232 bytes
    msvidctl.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:01 1428992 bytes
    slip.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 11:46:24 11136 bytes
    nabtsfec.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 11:46:26 85248 bytes
    ccdecode.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 11:46:24 17024 bytes
    vbisurf.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:42 30208 bytes
    msyuv.dll: 5.03.2600.5908 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 10:11:44 17920 bytes
    kstvtune.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:42 61952 bytes
    ksxbar.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:42 43008 bytes
    kswdmcap.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:42 91136 bytes
    vfwwdm32.dll: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:08 53760 bytes
    wstcodec.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 11:46:24 19200 bytes
    wstdecod.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:10 50688 bytes

DirectShow Filters

WDM Streaming VBI Codecs:
    NABTS/FEC VBI Codec,0x00200000,2,1,,5.03.2600.5512
    CC Decoder,0x00200000,2,1,,5.03.2600.5512
    WST Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMA Voice Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo Advanced Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8117.0416
    Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8117.0416
    WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8117.0416
    WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8117.0416
    WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8117.0416
    WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8117.0416
    WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8117.0416
    RealPlayer Video Filter,0x00200000,1,1,rdsf3260.dll,6.00.0013.0774
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    Windows Media Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,msadds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.5512
    WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    WMT Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Microsoft Screen Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,msscds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    MPEG Layer-3 Decoder,0x00810000,1,1,l3codecx.ax,1.06.0000.0052
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.5512
    ACELP.net Sipro Lab Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,acelpdec.ax,1.04.0000.0000
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    File Source (Netshow URL),0x00400000,0,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmvds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,
    Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmv8ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4000
    WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Windows Media Multiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    ASX file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    ASX v.2 file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    NSC file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    Windows Media source filter,0x00600000,0,2,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    WST Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,wstdecod.dll,5.03.2600.5512
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8117.0416
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,5.03.2600.5512
    Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,mpg4ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4504
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,2,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00400000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    .RAM file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    WMT DirectX Transform Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    G.711 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,g711codc.ax,5.01.2600.0000
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.5512
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    RealPlayer Transcode Filter,0x00600000,0,0,rdsf3260.dll,6.00.0013.0774
    Windows Media Update Filter,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    ASF DIB Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    ASF ACM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    ASF ICM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    ASF URL Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    ASF JPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    ASF DJPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    ASF embedded stuff Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    WIA Stream Snapshot Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wiasf.ax,1.00.0000.0000
    Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,mpeg2data.ax,
    WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    RealPlayer Audio Filter,0x00200000,1,1,rdsf3260.dll,6.00.0013.0774
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    QuickTime Movie Parser,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    Lyric Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    XML Playlist,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Windows Media Pad VU Data Grabber,0x00600000,1,0,wmmfilt.dll,1.01.2427.0001
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    QT Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    ShotBoundaryDet,0x00200000,1,1,wmmfilt.dll,1.01.2427.0001
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

WDM Streaming Data Transforms:
    Microsoft Kernel Acoustic Echo Canceller,0x00000000,0,0,,
    Microsoft Kernel GS Wavetable Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
    Microsoft Kernel DLS Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
    Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    MSScreen encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Intel 4:2:0 Video V2.50,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Intel Indeo(R) Video R3.2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Microsoft H.261 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Microsoft H.263 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Audio Compressors:
    WMA Voice Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    ACELP.net,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    DSP Group TrueSpeech(TM),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    Windows Media Audio V1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    Windows Media Audio V2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    Microsoft G.723.1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Audio Capture Sources:
    USB camera,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Realtek HD Audio input,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    USB Audio Device,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000,0x00200000,0,1,LcProxy.ax,
    USB Audio Device,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
    USB Audio Device,0x00200000,2,2,,5.03.2600.5512

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,2,1,,5.03.2600.5512
    USB Audio Device,0x00200000,2,2,,5.03.2600.5512

BDA Rendering Filters:
    BDA IP Sink,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

Video Capture Sources:
    Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000,0x00200000,0,1,LcProxy.ax,

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,mpeg2data.ax,

WDM Streaming Mixer Devices:
    Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer,0x00000000,0,0,,

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.5512

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

Audio Renderers:
    Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    DirectSound: Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    DirectSound: USB Audio Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
    USB Audio Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

WDM Streaming System Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio input,0x00200000,3,1,,5.03.2600.5512
    Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,14,1,,5.03.2600.5512
    USB Audio Device,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
    USB Audio Device,0x00200000,4,2,,5.03.2600.5512

BDA Receiver Components:
    BDA Slip De-Framer,0x00600000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
    edited October 2010
    ("Apologies for the pic in my last post. I forgot to shrink it & I can't click edit button to code smaller size or change URL for image")

Seems like, since the new update, the glitch while on npc's is slightly less frequent

meanwhile glitching while moving & landing in air seem to be more frequent.

a few hours ago I auto-pathed with "cancel fly mode" checked & went afk.
    upon return I was standing in air a few feet below max flight height.
    Moving caused rubberbanding, so i toggled fly mode on & off but only fell like 10-20 ft until I landed in air again.
    I Landed in air a total of 3x before making it to the ground.
  • PrinceOfIce - Dreamweaver
    PrinceOfIce - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hey Gm`es this game is pretty fawked up in my eyes.
    Its free to play, and that i Love to death,but the game is Bugged WAY to much.
    My point: i have had my SL on in like a week and cant empty my bag or nothing, not even quest. Help me plizz b:laugh
  • Grannondorf - Harshlands
    Grannondorf - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    plain and simply its happening to everyone everywhere in the game. theres no screenshots we can take to prove whats happening just get on the game and fall from the sky, or slide down a hill or jump off a hill. happens everywhere period, any computer, any setup, any directx. dont know what else to say about that b:surrender

its on your end mates not ours :D
  • quickdraw
    quickdraw Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm not sure it will help in any way but I encounter rubberbanding almost 100% of the time if I deactivate flight mode while still carrying forward momentum. Whether using auto path or manual controls is irrelevant as the result is still the same. To rectify it I have to enable flight mode again, move forward wait till it comes to a complete halt and then deactivate again. This never used to be a problem until recently as I used to enjoy trying to time it right to land where I wanted to be without coming to a stop while not overshooting the mark. It became a habit over the years and even now I still have trouble with the rubberbanding as I can't help myself sometimes.
  • vuce
    vuce Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    From my experience as an indy game dev, this issue usually arises when anti speed **** algorithms are in place. If the player moves too fast the code will pull back the player to the point of where they started to "speed ****" or speed up.

The problem is sometimes due to high ping this can become a false negative for the algorithm fooling it into thinking that the player is moving faster than they should be ( the player isn't actually hacking ), they then get stuck in a constant loop of rubber band and reposition.

You'll notice the rubber banding usually occurs when you move fast such as falling from great heights or sliding at speed on the edge of cliff faces.

The way to solve this issue is to either remove anti speed **** agorithm and replace it, or recode the current one to be "less sensitive" and have a wider offset to compensate for players that get high ping every so often.

My other suggestion, especially around NPC's and objects is that the player is getting stuck within the hitbox of the object/npc. This again is due to lag, the player is at the right location on their machine but no at the right location on the server, they have become out of sync. The server telling the client to it should be at X location and the client telling the server that it is at another.

This is a little more difficult to fix as it means sending constant sync checks from client to server and back which eats up bandwidth, could perhaps have sync checks every 10 minutes or so instead, it wouldn't totally eradicate the issue but it would reduce it.

Another way especially around NPC's is to use a simple square collision box and not to use the actual model collision box as it will be more detailed and open to more errors in hit detection.

I'm not saying this is a silver bullet and that I have the answer, I'm just putting out my thought on the subject from personal experience. This might be the case for this situation, it might not, I don't know enough about the game engine to be 100% sure, but I hope it helps none the less.

Hope a solution is found.

b:thanks
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Wish this issue would be fixed once and for all. Rubberbanding has been present since I began playing. It's the worst I've seen it ever atm. I feel bad for those players under 30 that have no flyer... Lol, I can't imagine using tp/relogging each time I rubberbanded.

-Takes one step and rubberbands
    *Uses tp to nearest town*
    -Takes three steps and rubberbands
    *Relogs since tp is on cooldown
    -Takes 3 steps and rubberbands
    *Relogs since tp is on cooldown
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    I am glad you guys are putting up screenshots like these, helps us when sharing stuff with the devs to work on it!

Really, may be just ask QA team to play PWI? :)
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2010

The problem with this is not just one place or the individuals computer. as previously stated it is anywhere.

Landing on any NPC

running or jumping down hills.

and at odd times running across flat ground

entering or leaving water

Falling out of auto path while falling, you glitch after landing when you try to move.

and at random times just from leaving fly mode at any height.

*Fixes

fly, move a lil & re-land.
    town port.
    relog.
    if going down hill, run backwards toward camera back up hill, until rubberbanding stops.
    summon land mount will also cure the rubberbanding.

I'm just a budding game designer who is supp to grad in Dec 2010 b:victory
    But it seems to me like the problem is with the player position acquisition & or collision detection for said character with surrounding environment.

or looking a bit deeper, the engine says player is in "x,y,z" position. engine runs continuous loop waiting for feedback from player. Pressing "W" moves player along predetermined axis at a specific velocity & acceleration in coordination with another loop being: is the player standing or falling.
    (there are more loops n such but thats the basics for moving, lol) (in common speak)

Anyway, It's just my guess, but I think the problems lies in the coding somewhere for movement & collision detection.

It seems as if the player is moving along axis and there is an error or something causing the engine to loss the relocation data, thus forcing the engine to resnap the player back to the last x,y,z in memory.

I feel this is the direction to look, especially looking at the "Fixes" I mentioned above.
    all fixes have something to do with changing the x,y,z location of the player to another definite location which is determined by the mount, or the current x,y,z is resent to the engine upon relog or town portal.

on another note I have noticed a slightly different version of the rubberbanding which seems to be memory/Ram based.

I noticed during one occasion that rubberbanding happened to me running across a flat surface where i was grinding. The world around me lagged all mobs ran to there default position & I rubberbanded until they reset at default. but what was weird about it, the frequency of the rubberbanding resetting my position slowed down the closer to default the creatures got.
    now what makes me think that this occassion is more memory based is the fact that typical rubberbanding always sends you back to the same position over and over. but this time i was making headway in a direction, but was only being sent a few ft behind me always further than the last reset.
    once the mobs reset everything was fine, as if nothing happened.

Good Luck guys & gals, hope to get this thing squashed soon b:victory
    Bloody Brilliant man
    Just Bloody Brilliant get this guy to work for pw coding pls
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."