Arboretum - Lost City

Wynela - Lost City
Wynela - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Guild Banter
Hello Perfect World Community.

Arboretum is a fairly new Guild, and thus we are looking for people that could fit in our group.
Of course you want to know more about the Guild you might join, or what requirements we have, the people you will be hanging out with. For all these questions, there is an answer following this link:
Arboretum Website

For all the rest, you will find some forms throughout the website.
We do expect you to read the Welcome Book, you can just turn the pages to find the text within.

Of course, just as you like to get to know us, we also would like to get to know you. And likewise you will have expectations from your Guild, we have expectations from our members. We would like to hear more from you, get to know you, and have you join us in squad or meet you ingame for some practical experiences.

You can contact us on our website above, also for questions regarding the Guild.

May we see you soon for more "getting-to-know"!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Wynela - Lost City on

Comments

• Wynela - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Hey again!

If you are interested in joining, you can post in our Guildhouse too. Thank you for the reactions so far!

Oh, and for all clarity: We are not a Random pk guild. Pking is oke, but only for a very good reason, and not because you "felt like it". We do handle players with basic respect.
    Please read the Welcome Book thoroughly, and if you have questions you are free to ask.

Ciao!

Wynela.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arcanal - Lost City
    Arcanal - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Greetings Perfect World International,

You will find me as Arcanal on Lost City server most days. I am currently grinding away farming crafting materials but am always happy to drop the pick axe and lift my wand to join a dungeon raid.

We try and tackle raids at the level we acquire them as the challenge of overcoming difficult odds makes the rewards all the sweeter. Random pking and abusive behaviour and language are not our style.

If you are respectful, mature, resilient and looking to join a small yet growing faction with strong aspirations then Arboretum will be the place for you. Say hi to one of our faction members in game, message us here on the forum, through core connect or the guild Web page that Director Wynela has linked in the previous post.

Those Arboretum that have the ability to invite you are Arcanal, Edaina, Sephirael, Tenaura and Wynela but anybody with the faction name above their heads is worth talking to.

See you all in the field... or cave b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arcanal - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    We are still recruiting so all of Lost City looking for a guild there is a great one here for you!

(Also celebrating my ubernew personalised faction signature. Thank's Wynela b:thanks)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wynela - Lost City
    edited October 2010

Thank you Arc! Soon, every Leader will have one, just need two more pictures for that.
    For the rest, I want to say to all the visitors, check our website and join us for a little chat, check some insider pictures, drop some comments our read our brandnew Character Stories!

That and more on our Arboretum Website !
    See you soon!

Greets,

Wynela
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arcanal - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    A big leafy welcome to Arboretum's latest members NGuard and FLUFFJ. The aspiring Barbarian and Assassin are a great addition to the forested faction. NGuard survived a deep political dialectic with the feisty yet pacifist Kleona showing both courage and resilience. If you can stand a tongue lashing from Kleo then tanking even the hardest dungeon boss should be easy.

To any non-faction observers here i'd like to say we are still looking for more to join and if you are an Archer there is a special joining up gift of *rummages around in his stash* . . . oh . . . hmmm . . . A blood stained complete sack and some mystical meat.. and a pumpkin head pill! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wynela - Lost City
    edited October 2010

Hello all!

I want to say a big hello to TrueReina, who filled out our application mail. We recieved it well, and are all agreeing that you should indeed join out Tribe, Team, Group, Family, whatever you want to call it.
    Meanwhile, we are getting to know our newest recruits alot better, our first Tank could astonish us with experiments such as Tigerform-carrying, and furthermore there were crazy conflicts with 23 million Health Point Snakes.

Don't forget to see the latest pictures on our website,

Arboretum Website

See you!
    Wynela
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blocked - Lost City
    Blocked - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hello,

I would like to join the guild
    Im new on perfect world playing for like 3 days and already lvl 18 im always online.
    idk what i need to say more but i hope i will get invited ty

Blocked~