3 more days...

Comments

• Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    congrats for killing off TW even more!

hope you have fun with your 30 min TW vs rad this weekend and all those boring ones

atleast the people who bidded on Enrage will show up. unlike TE.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    show up... for a 6 min tw. fun for all i'm sure.

you might even get 1 kill from it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited October 2010
    its not about the kills. if i wanted kills id camp the cube, pk, DT, PK tourment, farm an alt, why do u always thing ppl in Enrage just want the kills =D. u yourself was, once in Enrage.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited October 2010
    once in enrage, when it was a very very different guild to the enrage of today- so there really is no association at all

and if it's not about the kills, i don't know wat it could be about. 6 min tws? fun? didn't think so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    And then you joined TE, which is now very very different then what it was back then.
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    once in enrage, when it was a very very different guild to the enrage of today- so there really is no association at all

and if it's not about the kills, i don't know wat it could be about. 6 min tws? fun? didn't think so.

MsE not boating anymore??? bored already? b:chuckle
    edited October 2010
    i'm replying in between boats, or during waiting/load times b:chuckle

and mystic, i never claimed te hadn't changed. however, nubis was the one associating me with the old enrage, which clearly has little resemblance to the enrage of today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    .... and now the boat is in need of maintenance and repairs b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    .... and now the boat is in need of maintenance and repairs b:sad

LOL that is what you get for overusing the boats!
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010

guess some people lack the ability to read post from other topics. yet u took a SS of me blue afk like its that big of a deal, stalk much?

oh another thing, never knew i "had to be" out of SZ while i was white name to speak O.O. theres only been 3 times i been blue since i been lvl 68, 1 was when i wanted to farm lunar ring, when they were 63 mil ( took 4 days) 1 was when SGT used my account when i was playing another game.and the last is now when im to lazy to put effort in to buying gs and charms for pk. but HEY im back in Enrage..... so i dont need to "pk" since i run cube and kill people, and i get to TW..... both counts towards my "pk" kills and both dont use GS... humm thats a win win for me.

(ps. looked at your profile, and you QQing about your 300 pk kills getting reset made me lol....)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Still makes me almost die laughing.
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited October 2010

your face makes me die laughing, infact it just makes me die it so ugly...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Lol and now we're at "your face" comments. Let's graduate from kindergarten shall we?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited October 2010
    Lol and now we're at "your face" comments. Let's graduate from kindergarten shall we?

how about you go to high school and leave the kindergarten's at it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Say it again, say it again!!!!
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Say it again, say it again!!!!

Ditto. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    how about you go to high school and leave the kindergarten's at it?

I'm not the one making childish attempts at insults. The least you can do on a forum when you're flaming is find something that isn't elementary school material.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited October 2010
    I'm not the one making childish attempts at insults. The least you can do on a forum when you're flaming is find something that isn't elementary school material.

thats where you failed to realise i was being sarcastic

and ohh... who invited you back?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    thats where you failed to realise i was being sarcastic

and ohh... who invited you back?

What idiot would believe your sad "your face" comment wasn't meant to be troll?

And I invited myself back. Thank you me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited October 2010
    an idiot such as yourself

anyway enjoy winning your internet argument , might even be able to put yourself in the same category as noobis soon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    an idiot such as yourself

anyway enjoy winning your internet argument , might even be able to put yourself in the same category as noobis soon

Yay joy, I won.

Though it would have been obvious that I don't believe it so your argument is pretty ****. There are plenty of other things you could have called me an idiot for. You're not very good at this trolling thing are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited October 2010
    guess some people lack the ability to read post from other topics. yet u took a SS of me blue afk like its that big of a deal, stalk much?

whats the point of being blue if your AFK in a Safe Zone...

So me having less kills then you means i actually have a life, i bet you're one of those fat nerds with self esteem issues that need to rage their hearts out on the forums. Maybe you should see a doctor.
    b:avoid
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    So me having less kills then you means i actually have a life, i bet you're one of those fat nerds with self esteem issues that need to rage their hearts out on the forums. Maybe you should see a doctor.
    b:avoid

no the fact that you cry about less kills means you have no life. b:chuckle

also, since u ****ed up your quote. why do i have to be white name? this is not a pvp server im not forced to be white. just because im in Enrage doesnt mean im forced to be white. choice, options these are 2 things you get on a pve server.

another thing, why are you white in SZ? if your white you should be outta SZ pking right? or do you just support the white name to look important to yourself? oO

Also, look at your post count to mine, who spends their life on the fourm? btw my banned account has 56 post, so even w/ both of them together not even a fifth of what you have tried to troll.
    edited October 2010
    no The Fact That You Cry About Less Kills Means You Have No Life. B:chuckle

mad Fail

Also, Since U ****ed Up Your Quote. Why Do I Have To Be White Name? This Is Not A Pvp Server Im Not Forced To Be White. Just Because Im In Enrage Doesnt Mean Im Forced To Be White. Choice, Options These Are 2 Things You Get On A Pve Server.

you Always Boast How You "never" Go Blue Name, Only To Farm Stuff Etc

Another Thing, Why Are You White In Sz? If Your White You Should Be Outta Sz Pking Right? Or Do You Just Support The White Name To Look Important To Yourself? Oo

i Only Go On This Game To Get Nirvana Keys And Help People.

Also, Look At Your Post Count To Mine, Who Spends Their Life On The Fourm? Btw My Banned Account Has 56 Post, So Even W/ Both Of Them Together Not Even A Fifth Of What You Have Tried To Troll.

forums>game
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    so since im blue name, does that not set off some sort of bell that im farming? b:laugh

oh and before you make a dumbass comment like, well u can still farm while in PK. yes you can, BUT when ur in pk your more likely to waste more money on charm and GS AND time waiting for someone to kill. Than you do when your blue name farming. so save ur breath.
    edited October 2010
    so since im blue name, does that not set off some sort of bell that im farming? b:laugh

oh and before you make a dumbass comment like, well u can still farm while in PK. yes you can, BUT when ur in pk your more likely to waste more money on charm and GS AND time waiting for someone to kill. Than you do when your blue name farming. so save ur breath.

why would you be waiting for someone to kill if you're farming?

If you're farming why bother buying GS? Unless you run with other people in pk mode, and since you're in Enrage i assume you run with other enrage people? then you wouldnt need GS, since xp is pointless at that level.
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010

If you're farming why bother buying GS? Unless you run with other people in pk mode, and since you're in Enrage i assume you run with other enrage people? then you wouldnt need GS, since xp is pointless at that level.

I like my exp :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited October 2010

sorry i guess i enjoy the 38% of 102 that i farmed. and if for some reason i would die in pve i wouldnt like to **** it away .3% at a time. thats 1.5 mil exp per death if u didnt know.

the point of "waiting to kill someone" is if your in PK you want to go PK, go out and kill. if your blue name why would u waste any time sitting around outside SZ. ud go farm some PVE area. there is NO reason to be white name in this game if u dont go out and pk. "fake white names" are just for looks.
    so why even bother to go white if im farming. and another thing, even if i was in PK mode white name and farming, WHAT kinda fool flys from tideborn city to nirvana, from that short flight there is a "leaving safe zone" so why would you ever risk the chance to drop something because you want to be white name for the looks.

ps. ur a veno and if u somewhat cared about XP, you'd prob hug around a cleric w/ lvl 11 res, unlike rawthorn, I DO NOT run 2 cleric anything, NOT even 3-3..... so i guess since i dont get the joy of having a demon/sage res around i need GS no matter; if im in PK or Blue.
    edited October 2010
    sorry i guess i enjoy the 38% of 102 that i farmed. and if for some reason i would die in pve i wouldnt like to **** it away .3% at a time. thats 1.5 mil exp per death if u didnt know.

the point of "waiting to kill someone" is if your in PK you want to go PK, go out and kill. if your blue name why would u waste any time sitting around outside SZ. ud go farm some PVE area. there is NO reason to be white name in this game if u dont go out and pk. "fake white names" are just for looks.

I do(did) my BHs white name, I did everything white name, nirvana farming everything. Just easier to not have to have the 10 hour time thing on, so if there is a reason I have to go blue name i can.

so why even bother to go white if im farming. and another thing, even if i was in PK mode white name and farming, WHAT kinda fool flys from tideborn city to nirvana, from that short flight there is a "leaving safe zone" so why would you ever risk the chance to drop something because you want to be white name for the looks.

you said it there, short flight...takes like 20 seconds.
    I always fly that distance even if I'm white name, you pretty much never get attacked.

ps. ur a veno and if u somewhat cared about XP, you'd prob hug around a cleric w/ lvl 11 res, unlike rawthorn, I DO NOT run 2 cleric anything, NOT even 3-3..... so i guess since i dont get the joy of having a demon/sage res around i need GS no matter; if im in PK or Blue.

Don't bash on Raw, he is a good cleric...even if he called me an idiot for forgetting something in RB. Makes sense if you want to reach 103 to always have GS although there is no point in reaching 103, some hyper/oracle noob will always reach it and then it won't be special anymore.
    123peterpaulandmary
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited October 2010

How the ** did I get involved w/ your petty argument w/ Surreal? Also get your facts straight dckhead, I don't run 2 cleric squads either. If anything I have come and helped friends I have f/ Enrage on Belial etc. when the clerics they are with can't get the job done if this is what you are referring to as that is the only time I run 2 cleric squads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]