How fast does a psychic level?

jadecrystal
jadecrystal Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Psychic
Well, I was trying to choose a class to start out with and the psychic seemed pretty good, so I was wondering how fast it can level to 80-100 because I won't have too much time to play it...
--Did you know the sub-forum for Sabers was glitched and said "Saver" instead of "Saber" once?--
Post edited by jadecrystal on

Comments

• Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    They need the same exp like any other class.. Its not hard to lvl with dailies and quests etc..

If you wont have much time to play dont even bother getting to high lvl.. Getting your gear at high lvl takes forever so unless you got 2 years to play the game I see no reason to play at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Ellantria - Heavens Tear
    Ellantria - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well, if you oracle and BH whenever you run out of oracles...

Then hyper FF and oracle when your hypers for the day are used up...

You should be able to get to 90 pretty darn quick.

Of course, you'll most likely have **** gear and poor skills. But you'll be 90!
    ┐('~`;)┌
  • XDarkJessX - Lost City
    XDarkJessX - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    They need the same exp like any other class.. Its not hard to lvl with dailies and quests etc..

If you wont have much time to play dont even bother getting to high lvl.. Getting your gear at high lvl takes forever so unless you got 2 years to play the game I see no reason to play at all.

exegesis Do Not discourage somebody like this it makes you look trollish b:angry

but yeah it does take some time to level off of yuor dailies and bh and things but it goes much faster if chu cash shopb:shutup
  • Psychel - Dreamweaver
    Psychel - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well, I was trying to choose a class to start out with and the psychic seemed pretty good, so I was wondering how fast it can level to 80-100 because I won't have too much time to play it...

yeh, but you better watch it... starting level 15-20 you will need a darn whoooopping lots of MP to cast spells in exchange of quite a good damage... At my level, I can only kill about 8 to 15 mobs straight before needing to recharge them again... >_<lll
    Wow, I see you... Now you don't... isn't that trolling? b:shutup
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    40-100 will pretty much be the same for every class because 80% of your EXP is from a team effort.

Solo efforts however, Psys might just be the fastest levelers, killing the quickest.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    40-100 will pretty much be the same for every class because 80% of your EXP is from a team effort.

Solo efforts however, Psys might just be the fastest levelers, killing the quickest.

this.

or 50-100 if you thought that bh starts at 50b:surrender
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    psy and all other classes level at hyper speed (insert kesstle run referance and pun about lucas not knowing a parsec is a mesurement of space not time)
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Kyourimaru - Lost City
    Kyourimaru - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    this.

or 50-100 if you thought that bh starts at 50b:surrender

Lvl 4X = BH29. . .
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Lvl 4X = BH29. . .

i learned that when i was 49b:surrender
    that's why i get lost in SP i guess.. b:chuckle
  • Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear
    Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    "How fast does a psychic level? "

As fast as the other class . . . b:lipcurl
  • LittIewg - Heavens Tear
    LittIewg - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It takes us psychics a VERY long time to lvl.(why?)because half of the time most psychics are logged in pwi,Were posted up looking cool.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    *stares at Little for a while*

.....wha?

.-. we level just as fast as any other class, except Barbs, Clerics and BMs. Why? We're not squaded as much. They get more opportunities because that's just the way the class is made.

>.> But if someone needs DD? yeah, you pick the psychic. We nuke AND do it fast. We're needed in squads, just not as much as the aforementioned.

(And nothing brings more joy to my life than DDing 2-2 and Soulburning Wurlord....nothing....except maybe doing the same thing to a 5aps Sin trying to attack an NPC.....)
  • LittIewg - Heavens Tear
    LittIewg - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    <-- Is stared at on a daily basis. Your question is quite simple. We lvl just as fast as any other class, and if ur looking to solo grind then we probably lvl faster due to our fast channeling. Should be easy for u 2 get a squad for BH and FF when u reach certain lvls and u'll lvl quickly if u hyper eh . I started FF at lvl 78 but thats because I had a LOT of freinds and I had/Still have a very nice fac that helps me. Do ur quests,Make some freinds,Join a nice fac,Grab some hypers(if u wanna power lvl) or some Training esos and Go for it m8
  • Slience - Sanctuary
    Slience - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I have almost all classes over lvl 60 and I will say my phy has leveled the quickest. But of course playing the game for a few years also makes it easier. You will clear mobs faster then a veno with herc or nix. Also don't worry about time. I am a seasonal player being deployed in the Navy so i am only around 6 months of the year to play. Just have fun with it. b:victory