WOOHOO patch notes

Options
Iluc - Sanctuary
Iluc - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
or not...

seriously, wtf, 2 weeks of Minor localization changes.

and before that, 2 weeks of nothing, thats 1 month of bull**** with no updates whatsoever!

seriously you got a rubberbanding that is worse than ever, but nothing is fixed with that

as a paying player i would expect that the money atleast would go to fix some of the issues, but i guess i should be looking for another game instead, since this **** is really just...

why the hell dont the devs/gm/whoever focus on **** that have been an issue for long time, stuff that makes players quit?

WHY??

i see more players quit by this than i see members say, WOOT, i wanna keep playing
"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
"PWI-forums, when trolling your own forum aint enough" ~ iluc ~
"dev A: oh hey guys we got a rubberbanding issue
dev B: psh what ever look how many $100's we got today
dev C: oh hey somebody can't buy item in botique from some glitch
dev B: OMG NO MORE MONEY I'LL FIX IT IMMEDIATELY"
quote from: Kairu_ - Sanctuary
Post edited by Iluc - Sanctuary on

Comments

• DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear
    DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Because they need video proof of a rubber band, just saying it's there doesn't mean anything. You need evidence. They said that awhile back.

And they had people submit vids about it and no they still don't fix it. They just brush it off as nothing.
    BarbHammer - 95 - Retired

DaggerSin_ - 101 - Active
  • peacefulsilence
    peacefulsilence Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Probably because people still pay money out the nose dispite the problems?

Why fix what isn't 'broken'?
  • Iluc - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Probably because people still pay money out the nose dispite the problems?

Why fix what isn't 'broken'?

wonder if someone said Q_Q i cant buy packs from botique even tho i got gold on my account, how fast would it be fixed? how many seconds?
    "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
  • Kairu_ - Sanctuary
    Kairu_ - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    it's pretty simple really.

person A: oh hey guys we got a rubberbanding issue
    person B: psh what ever look how many $100's we got today

person C: oh hey somebody can't buy item in botique from some glitch
    person B: OMG NO MORE MONEY I'LL FIX IT IMMEDIATELY

it goes something like that lol
  • peacefulsilence
    peacefulsilence Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    wonder if someone said Q_Q i cant buy packs from botique even tho i got gold on my account, how fast would it be fixed? how many seconds?
    Probably, and then someone probably face palmed at them because Coral Packs are still in the boutique. They've never left since Tideborn came out.
  • Iluc - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    it's pretty simple really.

dev A: oh hey guys we got a rubberbanding issue

dev B: OMG NO MORE MONEY I'LL FIX IT IMMEDIATELY

it goes something like that lol

fixed and QFT ^^

will just borrow part of it ^^
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I dont get why such a long maint with only minor localizations but w/e
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    GMs, where is that announcement of new content or w/e?

Should just shutdown the server weekly as a "you need a break from this game." thing instead of "Minor Localization" or w/e.

>:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    GMs, where is that announcement of new content or w/e?

Should just shutdown the server weekly as a "you need a break from this game." thing instead of "Minor Localization" or w/e.

>:(

Their servers can't handle a full 7 days of "fail" and "crapass" so it needs a 2 hour break.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    3 hours for "minor localization changes"...you guys working on your highschool programming assignment?
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    bleh,,,,,,,,,, the guys never listen, even if you send a ticket with a complainment in it they treath u like ****, and just copy and phase the same old reply.

dont bother to TRY to help them becouse they dont take ya serius anyway
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Because they need video proof of a rubber band, just saying it's there doesn't mean anything. You need evidence. They said that awhile back.

And they had people submit vids about it and no they still don't fix it. They just brush it off as nothing.

you mean this?, as you said they brush it off as nothing, but this vid just gets me laughing at how fail the game is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    3 hours for "minor localization changes"...you guys working on your highschool programming assignment?

Thanks for the laugh :)
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    or not...

seriously, wtf, 2 weeks of Minor localization changes.

and before that, 2 weeks of nothing, thats 1 month of bull**** with no updates whatsoever!

seriously you got a rubberbanding that is worse than ever, but nothing is fixed with that

as a paying player i would expect that the money atleast would go to fix some of the issues, but i guess i should be looking for another game instead, since this **** is really just...

why the hell dont the devs/gm/whoever focus on **** that have been an issue for long time, stuff that makes players quit?

WHY??

i see more players quit by this than i see members say, WOOT, i wanna keep playing

They're more interested in becoming a social networking site than they are hosts for computer games. Isn't that much apparent?
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • CuteButEvil - Harshlands
    CuteButEvil - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Minor localization changes means...

"We didn't do anything but wrote that for the lolz. We don't care about rubberbanding, lag, hacking, or any other problems. We just want Core Connect to be awesome. Give us your monies NAO so we can use it for more beer"
    b:victory
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah... This.. :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV7RAO9zm54
    There are so many more places, Running out towards hornska in DWP.
    All over archo and I mean all over... 1k is about the only place that doesn't have rubber-band-effect.
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Riveting patch notes ya got there! Amazing in every possible way, I must say!!

On a side note:
    China Developers play with themselves instead of coding their games, what!? b:bye
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

On a side note:
    China Developers play with themselves instead of coding their games, what!? b:bye

I would love to see this game live, but I get the feeling it would completly shut down within the next year so they are just going to milk it for now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mikktiki123
    mikktiki123 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Too be honest, you all complain about the game...yet you play it. If it's that bad, quit. I know the GM's care about money, a lot of people do. We can't really complain though, everyone is going to dislike something, and others wont. Some like the tideborns, some don't. There will always be problems despite the title "Perfect World". Deal with them. If you don't like the fact that they put something on for money, don't buy it. :o Try running your own MMORPG and tell me how easy it. You're going to want to make money, theirs expenses to it. They're doing what they can. Just, be patient. b:pleased
    I'm not a Pawn, I am the King.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

On a side note:

no they code venos that bounce in every direction sub on the TB *standjiggle* and fap to those

they also make barbkinis for the ladies
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The devs know about the rubberbanding, and they've already been working to minimize it in some areas.

As for the lack of other exciting stuff in the patch notes, the devs are currently working on a lot of content that simply can't be announced yet. Trust me, we'll announce it as soon as we get the green light.
  • //ika - Lost City
    //ika - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    See guys? Some stuff just can't be announced. Patience. b:pleased
  • Iluc - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The devs know about the rubberbanding, and they've already been working to minimize it in some areas.

As for the lack of other exciting stuff in the patch notes, the devs are currently working on a lot of content that simply can't be announced yet. Trust me, we'll announce it as soon as we get the green light.

woot, bloody beach!! yay!! party!!!!

no seriously... mind doing archosaur next?

or i dont know maybe so that when you drop of fly mount you actually come to ground?

besides its one month since that happened also, and after that 2 weeks without any maint. im not impressed.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    besides its one month since that happened also, and after that 2 weeks without any maint. im not impressed.

It's hard enough to fix your own mistakes in code, let alone trying to research 3.5GB+ of code made by someone else. ijs

That's (most likely) the problem behind the magic shell bug as well. Gotta love the rumors, eh?
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.