Report - Dawn's Cry

Mandylion - Raging Tide
Mandylion - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
Hi, I'm from the Raging Tides server and I have an alternative character that is a venomancer. I was grinding on Dawn's Cry but two guys won't let me do it anymore.
They kill all my mobs after I take agroo and basically dont allow me to do anything in there. I have screenshots of what one of them said to me.
Anyways, I tried to contact a GM in any other way but I couldn't, so I decided to post it.
Thank you. I look forward your answer.
Post edited by Mandylion - Raging Tide on

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    seriously? if only you had a lvl 80 wiz that you could 1 shot all the mobs there with. fight fire with fire, and suck it up cupcake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    seriously? if only you had a lvl 80 wiz that you could 1 shot all the mobs there with. fight fire with fire, and suck it up cupcake.

*** are you trying to be an *** or somthing?

the point is he is trying to quest....

his lvl 80 wiz doesnt need the quest and therefore would be completely pointless to get on.

an d Obviously the people killing his mobs are just doing it to be an *** other wise they would leave when they were done.

so your either an jerk or a moron
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Kyourimaru - Lost City
    Kyourimaru - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hi, I'm from the Raging Tides server and I have an alternative character that is a venomancer. I was grinding on Dawn's Cry but two guys won't let me do it anymore.
    They kill all my mobs after I take agroo and basically dont allow me to do anything in there. I have screenshots of what one of them said to me.
    Anyways, I tried to contact a GM in any other way but I couldn't, so I decided to post it.

Send in a ticket with attached screenshot/s, to my knowledge thats classed as harassment under PWE rules and is bannable, so get some revenge ^^
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited October 2010

his lvl 80 wiz doesnt need the quest and therefore would be completely pointless to get on.

an d Obviously the people killing his mobs are just doing it to be an *** other wise they would leave when they were done.

so your either an idoit or a moron

OP did stated he was grinding not questing.
    To the OP, try finding a different grinding spot whenever something like this happens.
    Or like Kyourimaru said, submit a ticket. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited October 2010

1) Turn PK on, on your veno
    2) trick them into PKing you
    3) log out as they turn it on
    4) come back on wizzy
    5) Pk idiots
    6) relog veno, keep wizzy in area incase they come back

that should solve your problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010

so your either an jerk or a moron

its called frustrating purpose, its a logical solution that the OP didn't think of.

therefore, i'm not a moron.

if someone is being a jerk to you, be a bigger jerk back until they *** off

therefore i'm not jesus.

if beating someone at their own game makes me a jerk, im ok with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mandylion - Raging Tide
    Mandylion - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Send in a ticket with attached screenshot/s, to my knowledge thats classed as harassment under PWE rules and is bannable, so get some revenge ^^

First of all, thank you guys for all the answers and willing to help. Well there's no spot better than Dawn's Cry and it's not the case I'm getting in the middle of them to mess around, I pick a corner where they are not killing and never attacks others' kills. Plus the island is big enough to all of us and even more people.

About the pk thing and teasing them up until they sweep off my feet. Thank you for the suggestions, but I really would prefer not get into pk mode and I ain't good on kill stealing and stuff like that (I always try doing the opposite).

Well, but my main point was: how I get that ticket? I tried, really, but it shows a message like "portal user does not exist".
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The best way to get much needed help in this game is to **** people off. Sounds like you pissed them off and now they're helping you learn.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2010
  • Shailen - Heavens Tear
    Shailen - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    To send in a ticket- Top bar in forum- last tab is 'Support ' it opens a link and other options to write a ticket...good luck :}