Congrats Calamity

Comments

• Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Congratulations to everyone in Cala!

Also, I agree with what Andres said below about the whole taking the map thing. Things have changed so much and after all, LC is a different server with different players.

Anyway, needless if someone else did it first, it's still a great thing to do. So truly, congratulations, I am impressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    For those wondering, he really do talks as much as he writes in real life. But people don't listen to him there either b:cute

Congratulations Calamity, I'm glad that I did my small share of help while I was playing. It was nice to meet you all! I'm sorry I brought Andres with me b:surrender

See? Short and simple so people don't go sleeping on their keyboards <3

I lol'd.

Grats Cala!!! b:victory
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Soren - Dreamweaver
    Soren - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Great job Calamity. It is an honor to be a part of this great victory.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    http://weetlogs.scilogs.be/gallery/3/untitled.bmp
    I thought that one was pritty fitting here

O and this one
    http://images.volkskrant.com/hartziel/uploads/users/legacy/Roze%20tank1196778892.jpg
    be patient, she takes a while to start up b:surrender
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Soren - Dreamweaver
    Soren - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    http://weetlogs.scilogs.be/gallery/3/untitled.bmp
    I thought that one was pritty fitting here

O and this one
    http://images.volkskrant.com/hartziel/uploads/users/legacy/Roze%20tank1196778892.jpg
    be patient, she takes a while to start up b:surrender

Lol great pics :D

No one will notice the tank until it's too late >_> <.< b:chuckle
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    For those wondering, he really do talks as much as he writes in real life. But people don't listen to him there either b:cute

Congratulations Calamity, I'm glad that I did my small share of help while I was playing. It was nice to meet you all! I'm sorry I brought Andres with me b:surrender

See? Short and simple so people don't go sleeping on their keyboards <3

b:cry Can't troll my own sister, she knows where I live and kicks like a mule =/

When I get back home, I'll get back at you b:angry But I did laugh at this :P
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Congrats Calamity, what else can I say...I'm happy for you guys.

I logged in in the past weeks just to see when you guys are going to finish what some of us started in March 2009.
    I wanted to be there when all happened but RL commitments were more important.

Anyway, I love you guys for what you did and now I feel somehow complete in regard to this game. Allow me to enjoy this at least as much as some of you do, my 9 moths stint in Calamity was the best time I had in any online game so far. Couldn't be there at the end in person, but my thoughts were with you guys every week-end. 8 PM on Friday/Saturday/Sunday was always a trigger for a "good luck Calamity" in my mind.

Special regards to BaldwinBoy, remember what I told you when you became the leader of Calamity? b:victory. I'm glad this accomplishment was done under your reign b:chuckle.

I guess Seraphim will pass by sometime, I'll make sure I'll bug him when I'll see him online in SC2, but believe me , we've talked a bit about it a few weeks back(while he was steamrolling my terrans with his protoss b:surrender), and he was even more excited about this than I was. His heart is still with Calamity, I can vouch for that.

Take care and make us all proud for being a part of Calamity at one time or another.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    La macarena is my facking song not Seraphim one , u *** * * * ***** * * * * ********* ****** ********* ****** * ** * ***** Andres ....
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    La macarena is my facking song not Seraphim one , u *** * * * ***** * * * * ********* ****** ********* ****** * ** * ***** Andres ....

LOL LOL LOL b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Dantalion - Dreamweaver
    Dantalion - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yay Cala! It's about damned time. e_e
    Weee...
  • geezusman
    geezusman Posts: 3
    edited October 2010
    I'm gonna go straight to the point, sadly, it's still gonna be a long thread because of all the names involved in this thank you note.

I'd like to thank Seraphim and SkyFi, the ones that interviewed me and asked me just 1 thing after I was approved: "We want to see you learn this game and make squads for everything". It was my first time playing PWI... it's been 16 months since then.

Dunno, ProGrinder, Qultor, Zeldor, Heartstone(Heartz), ReginCute, Amarah, oQ_Qo, CHILI, Grox, Steukbarb, swordman, TieuLongNu, SkyFi, Ferlona... You guys were an inspiration to level fast and to be as succesful as you were in TW.

lvo, Einlanzer, Adurna, Kaz, Kasumi, Renovatio, Auka, Volf, Triton, Tyranny, Aurawyn, Badger, violent, Mathew, Vahala, wonderwoman, Symphic, Mischa, Destini, Zaviere, Escorian, Eris, Nigelus, _Zaideja_, Ibiza, gweeny, Nathanius, Apocalypto, Shadowfire, RequiemMoon, ZetsumieXI and all of the Calamity members that are or once were.. you are too many to mention... without you, I wouldn't be where I am right now.

_Trixy_, Argon_J, Mandey, Zek, Throck, Carni, Elendria, Binky, aadore, Marylin, Zippy, Wil and the rest of the officers that are or once were. I have never made your job easy, nor will I ever do... We both have the best interest of this community in our eyes. I'm sorry for every time we may have butted heads or just showed any of you a disrespectful attitude, I'm sure some of you feel like it, but my motives in the end always aimed to achieve in my eyes what the faction needed to change. In the end, I am proud of your work with and to be under your command.

To my friends outside Calamity: shunpo, Henaro, isilien, _Raszagal_, Viscosity, TsukikoAi, Faerii, duchess. And to the ones that left in good terms or quit: SammieWolf, TiagoJRL... I wish you'd come and share this feelings with us. What we achieved through pixels was just that, pixels. What we shared with the 100+ people logged in today in 1 vent channel. That's what defines Calamity as Calamity.

To my rivals: Chezedude, Illyana, Ajay, Aujami, TEMPL/\R, Fizban, flow, HH, Madison in Equinox. SmexyGal, Priscila, Raiden_ in Dynasty. Tempest... Thank you. I can only bash so much on the forums and run my mouth in world chat. But I do hold big respect for this factions and those particular players or/and leaders. Calamity is what it is now because of what you are, for good or worse... Zero, Bodine, MrLucky, Magy, DrAgOOnZ, Aubree, LunarLight and many others Thanks! and best of luck to Madison on taking over leadership of Equinox to Paco in Tempest and to Wacky in Dynasty. The road is long and a hard one, but its one you remember fondly.

So many people left out... But in the end, I think that you know who you are and how you influenced me and Calamity, to be the best we can be. Thanks Dreamweaver for this.

To Seraphim. I'll never forget "I'm a barbie girl" and "La Macarena" before 3 way ganks. You had that ability to take the whole weight of Calamity problems and hate over your shoulders and make it look as it was nothing. I will always remember the day when someone said in vent. "There's no way we can win vs Equinox, Immortal and Armagedon" and you asked him to log off vent and then layered out for the rest of us the "simple" plan that made us win that weekend.

To Lightaine. You are by far one of the brigthest TW minds I had the pleasure to learn of. And I learned from many. You probably don't know how many possitive things I picked up from you when it came to squad making and movement. I always admired the heart you put to defend the ones inside your faction. Maybe back then I didn't share your way of defending... today I understand it completely.

To both of you. Shame that you didn't want to continue taking part of this. I can understand your reasons, both, but I also had those reasons at some point, like many others. And we put them aside and carried on with the map.

To BaldwinBoy. It's an honor to work with you every week. People oftend tends to compare, but comparissons are disgusting. You are not like Sera, not like Light. You stayed here through tick and thin. You were the glue that kept us together when everything was going to hell and everyone was jumping ship. You are those words that always make us feel better even through a TW loss, a PK problem, faction drama. Thank you.

Last but not least to the Academy, my family, and of course. The fans b:laugh

/Ego Trip

It's been a pleasure Dreamweaver, See you around.

My memories of today
    http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/5544/20101010182050.jpg
    TW prep and fireworks (efficiently spent 50 silver in fireworks o_o)
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7020/20101010184915.jpg
    First try of the spark picture
    http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4133/20101010185700.jpg
    Second try.
    http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/5654/20101010221603.jpg
    Fireworks in Archo
    http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5450/crabscrossing.jpg
    My new Calamity forum Avatar

Awww Te Amo Tu vato :) Remember our motto in gamma? Los Vatos Locos! Btw I totally forgot you had a sister that played PWI...hmmm imagine that b:chuckle

On a side note, I'm really proud of you Calamity.
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yay Cala! It's about damned time. e_e

No, no, no. You say HELL IT'S ABOUT TIME b:laugh. But to join the rest of people here. Congratulations and many joyful days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'm gonna go straight to the point, sadly, it's still gonna be a long thread because of all the names involved in this thank you note.

I'd like to thank Seraphim and SkyFi, the ones that interviewed me and asked me just 1 thing after I was approved: "We want to see you learn this game and make squads for everything". It was my first time playing PWI... it's been 16 months since then.

Dunno, ProGrinder, Qultor, Zeldor, Heartstone(Heartz), ReginCute, Amarah, oQ_Qo, CHILI, Grox, Steukbarb, swordman, TieuLongNu, SkyFi, Ferlona... You guys were an inspiration to level fast and to be as succesful as you were in TW.

lvo, Einlanzer, Adurna, Kaz, Kasumi, Renovatio, Auka, Volf, Triton, Tyranny, Aurawyn, Badger, violent, Mathew, Vahala, wonderwoman, Symphic, Mischa, Destini, Zaviere, Escorian, Eris, Nigelus, _Zaideja_, Ibiza, gweeny, Nathanius, Apocalypto, Shadowfire, RequiemMoon, ZetsumieXI and all of the Calamity members that are or once were.. you are too many to mention... without you, I wouldn't be where I am right now.

_Trixy_, Argon_J, Mandey, Zek, Throck, Carni, Elendria, Binky, aadore, Marylin, Zippy, Wil and the rest of the officers that are or once were. I have never made your job easy, nor will I ever do... We both have the best interest of this community in our eyes. I'm sorry for every time we may have butted heads or just showed any of you a disrespectful attitude, I'm sure some of you feel like it, but my motives in the end always aimed to achieve in my eyes what the faction needed to change. In the end, I am proud of your work with and to be under your command.

To my friends outside Calamity: shunpo, Henaro, isilien, _Raszagal_, Viscosity, TsukikoAi, Faerii, duchess. And to the ones that left in good terms or quit: SammieWolf, TiagoJRL... I wish you'd come and share this feelings with us. What we achieved through pixels was just that, pixels. What we shared with the 100+ people logged in today in 1 vent channel. That's what defines Calamity as Calamity.

To my rivals: Chezedude, Illyana, Ajay, Aujami, TEMPL/\R, Fizban, flow, HH, Madison in Equinox. SmexyGal, Priscila, Raiden_ in Dynasty. Tempest... Thank you. I can only bash so much on the forums and run my mouth in world chat. But I do hold big respect for this factions and those particular players or/and leaders. Calamity is what it is now because of what you are, for good or worse... Zero, Bodine, MrLucky, Magy, DrAgOOnZ, Aubree, LunarLight and many others Thanks! and best of luck to Madison on taking over leadership of Equinox to Paco in Tempest and to Wacky in Dynasty. The road is long and a hard one, but its one you remember fondly.

So many people left out... But in the end, I think that you know who you are and how you influenced me and Calamity, to be the best we can be. Thanks Dreamweaver for this.

To Seraphim. I'll never forget "I'm a barbie girl" and "La Macarena" before 3 way ganks. You had that ability to take the whole weight of Calamity problems and hate over your shoulders and make it look as it was nothing. I will always remember the day when someone said in vent. "There's no way we can win vs Equinox, Immortal and Armagedon" and you asked him to log off vent and then layered out for the rest of us the "simple" plan that made us win that weekend.

To Lightaine. You are by far one of the brigthest TW minds I had the pleasure to learn of. And I learned from many. You probably don't know how many possitive things I picked up from you when it came to squad making and movement. I always admired the heart you put to defend the ones inside your faction. Maybe back then I didn't share your way of defending... today I understand it completely.

To both of you. Shame that you didn't want to continue taking part of this. I can understand your reasons, both, but I also had those reasons at some point, like many others. And we put them aside and carried on with the map.

To BaldwinBoy. It's an honor to work with you every week. People oftend tends to compare, but comparissons are disgusting. You are not like Sera, not like Light. You stayed here through tick and thin. You were the glue that kept us together when everything was going to hell and everyone was jumping ship. You are those words that always make us feel better even through a TW loss, a PK problem, faction drama. Thank you.

Last but not least to the Academy, my family, and of course. The fans b:laugh

/Ego Trip

It's been a pleasure Dreamweaver, See you around.

My memories of today
    http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/5544/20101010182050.jpg
    TW prep and fireworks (efficiently spent 50 silver in fireworks o_o)
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7020/20101010184915.jpg
    First try of the spark picture
    http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4133/20101010185700.jpg
    Second try.
    http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/5654/20101010221603.jpg
    Fireworks in Archo
    http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5450/crabscrossing.jpg
    My new Calamity forum Avatar

Lol I'm in your sig yay! Althought that's no longer true because of new forum mods.

Back on topic. The names in your post really brings back memories. I remember questing at Shatter Jade and Seraphim and them were zhenning mobs there. Althought I was never in cala or EQ, I knew most of them well enough from PK. Looking back at the simpler times of PW, I wish I joined cala and played out the main storyline of the server. I decided to lead my own faction from the day one of server and stayed with it til my last days. If I did join cala, Seraphim would've been the reason. Although I didn't talk to him often, he gave me advice and help me through when I was having a rough time with my faction members leaving. Although my PvP side of me lead me to a new server, and although I was never a main character in the DW storyline, it feels more like home than HL. Goodluck Dreamweaver <3 I will visit from time to time.
  • Menarin - Dreamweaver
    Menarin - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Wow I remember when you guys only had 5 territories... Good times... b:sad
    (and somehow even though it's been over a year I'm still not lvl100)

Gratz guys and gals it's well deserved. b:victory
    Our time is coming, we cannot be stopped, soon the time of the wizard will be upon us and all shall know and fear us. we are a magical army of wizardry and death, cold and emotionless, we carry out our tasks without a conscience.
    ~Fiorrello_ - Raging Tide

^Wow he has no life.
    ~Menarin - Dreamweaver
  • Rob_Zomby - Dreamweaver
    Rob_Zomby - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    wow andres u ****, i wasnt apart of ur post :'( I HATE U
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    wow andres u ****, i wasnt apart of ur post :'( I HATE U

Lol Rob b:chuckle. You are always funny to pick on. b:cute
  • Centaura - Dreamweaver
    Centaura - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Congratulations Calamity, I Fought my almost my Whole PW Life to Prevent this from happening, but you guys pulled it off Grats you guys i wish you the best, (This is the Real Cent, Not the Imposter who has been running around on my charecter latly), As for me i Have taken a Leave of Absence from the game for a undetermined amount of time. Anyways Grats you Guys If and when im back someday i look forward to Fighting The red off again. Until then Farewell and Good Luck!.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Assassin- Cold, Tough, Relentless, Brave, has a Disturbing Mix of Innocence and Violence.

-Proud Member of Vanquish
  • Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I guess first things first is another apology for my outburst that day >.>;

Ever since i joined back in August '09, I saw Calamity as the biggest "threat" in the TW scene, and the under dog supporter in me did anything I could to go against them. Rivalry leads to anger sometimes when you can't quite cut it, anger can get overpowering when you can't quite control it and blah blah you get the picture (shush I'm only human *hides tail*)

As it progressed on and on, I'd become bitter against Calamity members in general and that's not what a faction leader should have been doing...

/end_rant

Anyways............... Grats again Cala, didnt think I'd be saying this today, but you deserve it.

Edit: Vanquish is gonna be back in the TW scene like we were again ;) A few lands with our own name on them again like we had with Swamp and Forest, but QQ @ Dyna for stealing our green. I liked that green...
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    QQ @ Dyna for stealing our green. I liked that green...

They had that green long before vanquish did. b:victory
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    They had that green long before vanquish did. b:victory

Way to remind me of my days in that horrid faction, I remember when we took Black Mountain.. -.- I hate you Decus.

(Just wanna see my new siggy in action :D)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Way to remind me of my days in that horrid faction, I remember when we took Black Mountain.. -.- I hate you Decus.

(Just wanna see my new siggy in action :D)

What a pity! I was hoping your ban was permanent b:cry
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Zan? r u back ingame (OT) too?
    i like potato
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010

Me too. *sigh*
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Me too. *sigh*

Well if you prefer I COULD go ahead and get a perm ban, not like I really care too much about these forums anymore. The only problem being that, if I were to do so, you would both miss me so much that you sink into a deep depression.
    Zan? r u back ingame (OT) too?

Nope, I haven't even patched the game in weeks. Sorry to disappoint. :3
  • Argyle - Dreamweaver
    Argyle - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    got bored, skipped to the end. a few notes.

still consider myself fairly new to cala, only been in last 2-3 months i think, but most cala members aren't casher's, some may seem like it since they were able to buy gold from the coin they got from holding lands. most the cala cashers came in already high geared. main cala casher's past and present i can think of are nyte, swordman and binky, sure there are alot more, but to say all cala are cashers is far from a knowledgeable statement.

as far as what now, now we still have stuff to prove to ourselves before we even consider willfully taking a vacation and giving some land up. we defended and took the last land 2 weeks ago, but didn't defend the following week, so we're not where we want to be on that aspect, we slipped up.

as far as other factions saying it's hopeless, it's not, you just need to build up, stop making so many alts, get your main lvl'd, farm gears, stick together, kick drama causers, and learn each other so you're more comfortable with helping each other, build each other up.

don't know about the rest of cala but i know several members wouldn't mind seeing a colorful map if it's legitimately colorful. think i can speak for the majority of calamity when i say we will not role over and die, like most were expecting with tw pay change(mirages was my first week in cala.), but we'll keep going.

but i do agree with allot of people, they need to make more faction events, since all lands taken, maybe make a the pve tw instance available to factions all the time.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Just for old time sake b:chuckle.
    There is one big thing to take into consideration. The grind between level 70-90 is faster than the grind between 90-94 (Crazy stones aside)

The difference in PVP strength will grow less and less noticible as more and more players catch up. After a certain point where its Lv 90+ vs Lv90+ in TW, victory will depend on both the number of simultaneous fights, as well as the coordination of the faction as the difference between a level 97 and a level 92 will be almost negligible.

Calamity has promised to leave land to the smaller TW-ready factions such as Bushido, Armagaddeon as we contend with our biggest opposition.

Calamity members are also worried about Equinox stability. We draw a fine line between Territory domination and end-game TW fun. We may be percieved as "go for the throat" type faction, but these concerns plague us as well. For many, the grind up to level 90 has been tedious, and the reward unfruitful.

As for the future, I believe though we may be unrivaled, we are not outmatched. The server's biggest war is up ahead - perhaps a combined effort between Armgaddeon, Dynasty, and Equinox. In all honesty, I am looking forward to the loss of Calamity's first land to pop a few egos and to see whether the foundation we built Calamity on (Community, Respect, and Quality > Quantity) holds true for all our members.

Though I can't make a prediction, I know that every PvE server is fast paced. Factions will rise and fall; guilds form and break in record time. The fates of Lost City, Sanctuary, and Heavens Tear are completely different. Will we follow in their footsteps or will Dreamweaver weave it's own fate? Whats fun is being here to see it happen, and perhaps.. maybe even take part in something big.

I heard from a good friend of mine who use to be in cala that Seraphim would give like a long speech before each TW.

BaldwinBoy, I'm real happy for you and I'ma let you finish... b:cute
  • Seraphim - Dreamweaver
    Seraphim - Dreamweaver Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Okeano/Divine_Death, I'll admit I was no Abraham Lincoln when it comes to speechwriting but it wasn't THAT bad.. And to expand on my earlier post which was written in haste -

Congratulations to Calamity for finishing a plan set in motion almost 18 months ago. I am well aware the road was never as easy as where I left off for Tyranny and BaldwinBoy. Likewise, the learning curve for BaldwinBoy and Lightaine as TW organizers must have been incredibly sharp and frustrating as our rivals caught up in levels, and gear.

Calamity's success is a byproduct of the incredible effort put forth from every Calamity member, both past and present, the longstanding and equally outstanding officer core, and especially from every faction that has challenged both Calamity and itself to become stronger, more resilient, and to develop more and more solid strategies.

BaldwinBoy and Tyranny, thanks for having the resolve to see through to the end where I left short.
  • Scandalous - Dreamweaver
    Scandalous - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Okeano/Divine_Death, I'll admit I was no Abraham Lincoln when it comes to speechwriting but it wasn't THAT bad.. And to expand on my earlier post which was written in haste -

Congratulations to Calamity for finishing a plan set in motion almost 18 months ago. I am well aware the road was never as easy as where I left off for Tyranny and BaldwinBoy. Likewise, the learning curve for BaldwinBoy and Lightaine as TW organizers must have been incredibly sharp and frustrating as our rivals caught up in levels, and gear.

Calamity's success is a byproduct of the incredible effort put forth from every Calamity member, both past and present, the longstanding and equally outstanding officer core, and especially from every faction that has challenged both Calamity and itself to become stronger, more resilient, and to develop more and more solid strategies.

BaldwinBoy and Tyranny, thanks for having the resolve to see through to the end where I left short.

Wayne you butt, you can post and the forums and not come back to visit !!?!? D< !b:angry
    Back from Retirement

Calamity taking over Dreamweaver since March 2009.
    RIP Calamity - October 30th / 2010
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010

ZOMG you are on b:shocked.

Oh I didn't mean it in any negative ways. I looked up to you as a faction leader. Like I said in my previous post, I came close to leaving the faction I was leading since the start of the server and join cala, but then you left b:cry. You lead a faction that had honor, was helpful and yet in the meantime powerful. Looking back, I really wish I joined cala in the way way back at the start of the server.
  • Seraphim - Dreamweaver
    Seraphim - Dreamweaver Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ZOMG you are on b:shocked.

Oh I didn't mean it in any negative ways. I looked up to you as a faction leader. Like I said in my previous post, I came close to leaving the faction I was leading since the start of the server and join cala, but then you left b:cry. You lead a faction that had honor, was helpful and yet in the meantime powerful. Looking back, I really wish I joined cala in the way way back at the start of the server.

Okay I lied, my speeches were really really really long =P. Evidently, playing "Im a Barbie Girl" before three way ganks made the speeches seem endless.

Glad to hear that btw - Calamity was and still is a great faction. It would have been interesting if we both stayed for me to terrorize you as a stunmonkey (no offense to Auka who really does stun monkeys with his smell) ;)
This discussion has been closed.