Barb types

Options
Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear
Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Suggestion Box
I see a white tiger barbarian (not the "True Form" dude, but a HUMANOID WHITE TIGER BARB) in one of the preloaders of the game but can't seem to figure out how you get him in the actual game. I haven't seen anyone with one either... the hell is that?

Also why do we still have considerably less customization options? If PWE really wants money they should try harder and cash in on the "sparkledogs" **** that's becoming freaking popular on places like DevianTART and what not by at least letting us change the barb's color...

Suggestions for new types:

* I see bull-headed NPCs here and there. Maybe Bulls as new Barb type?

*Cheetahmen and Battletoads barbarians lol (maybe not the second one but still).
Post edited by Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The loading screens are just artwork.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The loading screens are just artwork.

so are these cartridge covers

MegamanBox-735129.jpg

Megaman2_box-711847.jpg

P.S: Those are real, btw.

I was actually hoping the expansion gave us more barbarian options and this guy got my damn hopes up. What do you expect me to feel? It's false advertising.
  • robzombie20
    robzombie20 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol yeah, see all the options that any other class would get and it doesnt work on barb, i'd like to actauly change my eye size but I can only chage my eye color and mass, really kinda of a jip seeing as u throw all thsoe fancy custiomization options and surprise! they dont work on barb......
  • Massik - Lost City
    Massik - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'd love it if they gave the Barbs and Veno"s an option for our True Form mode. So that we can be something besides a White Tiger or a Fox, we have seperate humanoid forms why not beast forms?

Barb -- Wolf, Tiger, Lion and Panda

Veno -- Fox, Deer, Cat and Ferret

Options like that would be fun to play around with.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think even adding the option of alternate fur patterns. This shouldnt have been too much of an addition, and would probably have not even needed a code change as the preset system seems to hold some base texture info. look at the tideborn presets where there are different skin tattoos or the venos where there are different accessories - demon, fox, bunny etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    We need something MORE than this little suggestion dumpster it seems. Let me see if I can figure out how to make a petition... with IP checks of course, we don't want PWE to think that only a few people want more customization options for barbs.

Though even this might not work... Probably the only thing is to get a PWE suit to realize that giving barbs more customization options will help them get more money... I kinda already mentioned how...

or that the false advertising in the loading screens can get them in trouble but they can just take it down in that case...

You know, given some of the collision weirdness, the deformed seamstress NPC models, and other issues with the game, Cheetahmen would be very apt for PWI. Very apt indeed.
  • Death_Scar - Raging Tide
    Death_Scar - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I want Monkey type barb!
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Penguin type barb! b:cute