Pick Your Own Color Clothes

Options
Amurora - Heavens Tear
Amurora - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Suggestion Box
So, I don't know who's idea it was to do the random color thing. But it sucks. And then not being able to buy the color you want (not random again) is ridiculous.

The reason why I wont buy any more clothes or anything is because of the fact I cant pick the color and might get stuck with something ugly. My girl barely matches. Luckily the darker parts that don't change cover most of it. Pink top, Green skirt, Purple boots. I'm scared to dye them and make them worse.

It's stupid. You should get to pick the color and then dye it if you change your mind later. But not being able to pick the color of your clothes is stupid. My friend got a pink jacket and some ugly color pants.

Once this changes, once you can pick your color, I will buy more clothes. Or even if you could buy EXACTLY the color you wanted (not a box or random) but exactly from the boutique then I'm not risking anything anymore or wasting my money to get some ridiculous outfit that I can't wear because it looks outrageous.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Amurora - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nothing to say against that really, but it's kind of obvious that they're not going to change it because it's a huge source of money for PWE.

They even had black/white dye sales a while back for 1 dollar each. That's 40 bucks to dye your average fashion set.

It's ridiculous to say the least, that's why I always wait patiently until the pieces in the color I want show up in the AH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seamen - Dreamweaver
    Seamen - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nothing to say against that really, but it's kind of obvious that they're not going to change it because it's a huge source of money for PWE.

They even had black/white dye sales a while back for 1 dollar each. That's 40 bucks to dye your average fashion set.

It's ridiculous to say the least, that's why I always wait patiently until the pieces in the color I want show up in the AH.

of course not :)... I wouldnt either if it was reeling in money for me.. you gotta put yourself in their shoes, if it makes them money for you to get random dyes and faiL!.. never get what u want.. they say.. ''better luck next time'' =/
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I like this idea, would be really nice to pick your own colours and dye the fash to match, random dyes - 100 colours , nothing to match. b:sad
  • Amurora - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Even if they don't change it when you BUY the actually fashion. They should have it where you can purchase the color you want. I'm not taking a gamble with the random pigment.

Personally, I won't buy ANYTHING from the fashion section because of the fact that they don't let you pick a color/ you have no way to get it the color you want due to the gamble or radom coloring it. So, once people wisen up around that, they're actually loosing some money. I'd buy a whole lot more if I could pick the color.

I can see that they do make the money, but if you look around, most people get dresses because those cant be mismatched unless they are really high leveled. Or they don't buy it at all. So, in a way I see them making money. But I have talked with many who say they would buy if they could pick, because they can't, they don't. So I see it both ways as them loosing money and getting it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jyka - Harshlands
    Jyka - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think if we were allowed to actually purchase the color pigments we want through the "o" that would be great... I'd even be willing to pay a little extra if I knew exactly what I was getting! Not being totally sure of something that I'm actually "paying" for kinda turns me off... Like buying a can at the grocery store with no label... not gonna do it!
  • Valen Irith - Lost City
    Valen Irith - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Once this changes, once you can pick your color, I will buy more clothes. Or even if you could buy EXACTLY the color you wanted (not a box or random) but exactly from the boutique then I'm not risking anything anymore or wasting my money to get some ridiculous outfit that I can't wear because it looks outrageous.

Wasting = consumer spending = income = happy PWE ppl

If everyone were to stop purchasing fash and dyes outright then something would probably be done (a sale i guess :P) but that doesnt look like happening anytime soon.

Personally I dont mind as more fash gets put into circulation within the game.

Supply > Demand = price drop (but this process is counteracted with gold ^$'s anyway)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PearlBreeze - Raging Tide
    PearlBreeze - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i have to agree with most i would buy a lot more clothes if only i could pick the color.

Because of random coloring It simply is very overprised and not worth the afford.

Even the clothes i got now is not forfilling my clothing need becuz i cant afford the pigment for them .Sins my happy feeling of the purchase dropped i wont buy another for a long long time .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amurora - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wasting = consumer spending = income = happy PWE ppl

Problem with that is because I'm not wasting = no income = not so happy PWI People

I wouldn't even mind just being able to buy the dyes myself through the Boutique like I mentioned and so did Jyka.
    But it's because I don't have that choice, that I'm not risking buying another outfit, I like mine, there is one I want more, but because I can't pick the colors. I'd rather stick with money in my pocket and a "liked" outfit, then spending the cash - it not matching and me not so happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]