Someone is botting?

13»

Comments

• Rerun - Harshlands
    Rerun - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    frogtamer wrote: »
    is it better to go to live chat to report then ?, reason i ask is i could go report the sin botting in desert of echos, foxwings, sanctuary,, but how many times do you have to report on a daily basis ?
    As far as I can see nothing is done about them, its very common to report bots and they are still there, even 3 months later, lets bet I can go report the same one yet again, and it will still be there tommorow

k k this is for those who cares so much about what other people doin

1st thing u do when u log on, fly around look for possible botting, take SS, Tab out of the game and send ticket in, or resend the ticket with old SS, but dont spend more than 1/4 of ur online time...

2nd thing , just go back and do ur BH, Daily, FC whaterver

3rd thing, go back to the area and recheck the possible bots again. and take SS, tab out , send tickets.

4th thing, make sure Pray hard to Lord that those botters get Punished by our GM.. after all U are doing good for everyone on the server.. Botters makes us get less exp, less SP, or Drops,, right..?

5th thing, Do all over again...

PS** make sure look out ur window time to time, maybe ur Neighbor might be doing some naughty things too such as botting.. so u can go ahead call 9-1-1 .. u sure gonna be Hero in ur Neighborhood too..

PEACE
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Umm Rerun, this is an MMO right, it's meant to be social. If you don't participate in conversations, gameplay, etc then why bother playing?

Oh wait hang on, aren't bots used by gold farmers in order to create a profitable business out of someone else's work. Either that or create a high leveled character on a game you don't play. Perfectly logical.

The botter I saw left it on so long his axes, shirt and rings broke. The bot just kinda humped the mobs near it, not exactly inconspicuous.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • wolfsong84
    wolfsong84 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The botter I saw left it on so long his axes, shirt and rings broke. The bot just kinda humped the mobs near it, not exactly inconspicuous.

b:laugh I'm not sure why, but I found this comment hilarious!
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2010

k k blah blah blah go **** yurself st00pid n00b botter not matter!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111oneoneone

PEACE

ugh...and you wonder why people hate tideborn so much

let me spell this out for you......bots farm mats. then bots sell mats. they then have millions and millions of coins they can buy every existing thing that they want in game with

there is actually a good way to kill bots mind you, if they are botting in an aggro area:

1) wait for bot to attack something

2) run over to another mob and wait for it to chase you, but dont fly up or attack it. it will hit you once or twice then get bored and attack the bot

3) rinse wash repeat

How well this works depends on how well they script the bot and where they are but ive done it a few times, it's quiet fun b:laugh
    The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
  • Uosa - Heavens Tear
    Uosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    To all the posters saying, "Who cares about botting. Mind your own business"

Well, those botters interfere with other players. This happened to me last week. I was killing pirates for a quest in Nightscream. I was up on the hill, quite a ways away from the player. However, he would randomly come down the hill and start ksing. I was like, wth? Then I finally figured out what was going on.

Luckily, I was doing more damage so he never actually stole a kill. But the point is there. What if he was able to kill steal and I was on hyperstones or whatever. I would have been pissed at the money wasted on the stones (as would you)
  • tovarishtoon
    tovarishtoon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The point is, people might not reply to any other kind of PM, but if they're faced with the idea of being reported, they will reply to it. If there's no reply, obviously they're not there. This was a strategy suggested by a GM b:sweat

I accually wait for the gm to pm and ingore anyone I don't know when farming exp from mobs
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    M-m-m-m-m-monster Necro!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aisubeki - Sanctuary
    Aisubeki - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    your archer's arrow looks like a sperm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    remember our fallen heroes
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear