Lf Lost City Faction

paulnujen
paulnujen Posts: 16 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Guild Banter
I'm looking for a good faction b/c I am new to Lost City server. I am still new to the game but I have a lvl 60+ BM on Heaven's Tear server.

The faction I was in on HT was Nocturne. They are a GREAT guild. They are very friendly and very helpful. They taught me ALOT about this game. They are well organized and have a website, forum, and guild bank. If you are looking for a faction on HT, Look up Nocturne. (age requirement 20+ year old)

On Lost City, I am looking for about the same type faction I had on HT. I want to join a faction to help me lvl up with the intentions of running BH, TT, RB, etc... It would be nice if the faction as a whole uses vent, or teamspeak.

Here's a little about myself, contact me ingame if you think i would make a great addition to your faction.

ingame name: nujen

I'm 26 years old.
i'm Still attending college
I live in California, United States
I am a part owner of a company that i work for.
Some hobbies include: video games, poker, sports, smoking......
Post edited by paulnujen on

Comments

• DemonGal - Lost City
    DemonGal - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I have been in and out of guilds looking for a decent one, but all ended up with just childish middle school fights, so I eventually just decided to start my own. Good luck on your search.
  • Pennince - Lost City
    Pennince - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You should join Resonance i'm 20+ and in college also and our leader is a very mature lady who helps us all out. I think you'll fit right in! My name is Pennince and our leader is velvetspider

cya in game!
  • NOObPWnAgEi - Lost City
    NOObPWnAgEi - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i know velvet shes a really good person join her guild >.>
  • paulnujen
    paulnujen Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I dont know who velvet is, tell her to msg me... :D

ingame name : nujen