Fed up!!

AriAdiemus - Archosaur
AriAdiemus - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Cleric
To start let me say.. I'm not a cleric I am a veno and any vagrant thought I might have had on making a cleric was purged forever after hearing what I've just heard today.

A lvl 50 cleric joins a faction on a trail basis. She is told..... that SHE must buy Rez scrolls to have on hand for when others die.. What???? Lets look at what this means...

Sooo.. when the testosterone laden warrior rushes in and dies... or the Mage that burns without any regard to DPS management and dies, or the whistlebrtiches Assassin stabs away in glorious abandonment and dies...etc You are telling me... the CLERIC! has to have a rez scroll on hand.. PAID for out of her own pocket to rez the ****** that just died for no good reason? To perdition with that! I will say.. and.. I would do this myself if I ran a cleric, I would carry 3 to 5 scrolls in the event.. that "I" **** up and someone dies.. it happens.. we get distracted.... cat jumps on the keyboard.. whatever. Clerics are also human.. mistakes happen.

Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid.

Now.. IF the faction is willing to supply the Cleric with rez scrolls for use in all situations... stupid or otherwise... Great! That is a faction a good cleric should join. But to have some one turn around and yell at the cleric... ESPECIALLY if that death was deemed stupid is beyond anything reasonable.

Oh.. and on a side note.. WHO decides if a death was stupid or not?....surprise... the cleric!!! Why? because by definition.. the cleric MUST know, see and understand the flow of battle in order to direct her heals most effectively... I'm sorry.. but there is simply NO other class qualified to judge the over all flow of battle. Warriors yell that it is they that watches battle... wrong.. you swing chunks of metal around.. your only concern should be the mob.. and pulling the mob off the squishies... that is only a small element to the overall flow of battle. Kudos tot he warriors that do this well.

I hear that the cleric class is the most expensive to run.... if buying rez scrolls is a big reason for the high cost? Then.. all of you should stop, just stop paying for the idiots...

Ok.. My rant is finished. I'am just been sick and tired of hearing the brain dead yelling at the clerics.
Post edited by AriAdiemus - Archosaur on

Comments

• Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    Kirkitsune - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well, you only use rez scrolls if they cleric dies, so he/she doesn't have to run all the way back to rez.
    But, being a cleric is a thankless job. If someone dies, they always blame it on the cleric.
    Squishy barb that gets 2 shot? cleric's fault!
    wiz pulls aggro and dies in 1 hit? cleric's fault!
    archer dies on hands? cleric's fault!
    Believe it or not, I've been blamed for all 3 of these things -.-
    people are stupid and the cleric gets blamed for it most of the time
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Wow great post..it brought a tear to my eye to see someone lower level who plays another class who "gets us clerics" and the bs we go throughb:cry Alas ppl who play clerics deal w/ this bs differently. Some play the whole "it's a game" card and shrug it off, thus bending over backwards to take it up the *** w/ no vaseline at every opportunity. They mistakingly think this makes them a great cleric and so do others who love abusing them to their advantage. Others play clerics the way I do and DEMAND ppl not play as the village idiot while playing this game. Sure ACCIDENTS happen and that's okay....but if you truly ** up, deal w/ whatever comes your way. Nubs who have nfi how to play the game; especially in a TEAM concept, tend to blast us as they are lying there dead w/ little chance of a rez coming due to them having bs gear, not paying attention, etc. but the pros who play this game tend to enjoy these type of clerics cuz we hold EVERYONE accountable for their own actions, thus the runs go smoother.

This all being said is it too much asking for clerics to keep rez scrolls on them at all times? Honestly...no. In certain instances it is damn near impossible for clerics to get back to a party on their own (rushes in 1-x for example) and time = money. Give people the benefit of the doubt in the beginning, check out their gear, lay out some ground rules if sht happens, etc. People **** this up, refuse to ever go w/ them again. Grow a backbone and DEMAND competence from others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ...testosterone laden ...whistlebrtiches ...glorious abandonment...

Your word choice is stellar and hilarious.

On the topic at hand, if you don't like the way you're treated, don't put up with it. I've said it many times, and it looks like I'll say it many more times to come. Don't put up with abuse. If someone does something otherwise disagreeable to you, give 'em the proverbial finger and move on.

No need to rant about it as we've heard it all before.

Cheers!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    o.o Jeez, cheapskate. I carry rez scrolls on all chars, cleric included. **** happens, ppl die, sometimes I need to get up without a rez.

But let me guess? You don't carry scrolls & always depend on the poor cleric to save your bum in squads?

Anyway, you need to actually press a button in order to use a scroll... unlike GAs; so keeping one on you is always useful, but doesn't mean you need to use it even if you die...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hehe it used to bug me too that we are expected to have a rez scroll on hand, but it doesn't since i learned a magical secret .....come on, lean in....let me whisper it to you....

People die

I know, crazy right?XD I used to always try to save everyone, feeling that if i let someone die i was a bad cleric. Now if i see a suicidal situation going on, i stand back, heal nothing and rezz the ones who were stupid and died. b:chuckle
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • qinelenlea
    qinelenlea Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    In response to this post a cleric should carry scrolls granted. But for guild business the guild should fork out of the guild bank to pay for the scrolls. Not the cleric. Everyone else has a free rez whenever they are graced with a clerics presence. Why shouldn't the cleric also get the same consideration or is that too much to ask?
    But in my speaking out in asking for such things in a guild I was banned for drama in guild chat and getting flack for asking. Hmmm typical......agan the cleric gets the bad end when people don't want to hold up their end and want a free ride from the cleric. Not going to sully this post with the name of the guild nor am I going to name names but know that from now on these individuals will no longer be able to just walk up an get a free buff or am I going to go save their arses with a free rez. The rez costs me 50k from a vendor. Sounds fair to me. Same with the buffs.
    There are LOTS an LOTS an LOTS of people that wouldn't let things go this far and are good to the last mob in doing the right thing at all times. Sad that because of the few they have made it bad for all in my mind.
    Maybe I'm wrong in speaking out for the cleric......but for those that badmouth them.....try running one without a billion in funds an have to work for it from the ground up an then take some flack from the people that are too freaking lazy to pay their fair shair. Then you might have an idea what is being said
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    A good cleric should always have rez scrolls on him or her. Its simple as that. But heres the part that makes the difference. The cleric can also chose to not use it. So in a situation where the *insert colorful descriptor* other players mess up and it causes you to die, you dont have to use. Just sit there on the ground, watch them die to make yourself feel a little better, then go to town and say you dont have one, or its on cooldown (isnt it like 30 min cooldown? Ive never used more than one but thats what my friend told me). Save them for when you know its your fault or during a boss or something.

Plus, a really good cleric wouldn't even need to make use of it. Im not saying that accidents dont happen to the best of us, but situations where the idiot teammates cause death shouldnt happen if you watch carefully. Just remember the golden rule. Its ok if they die, its not ok if you do. If you're gonna die, dont heal them, take care of yourself. If they complain you let them die, tel them enjoy the walk back in, cause you arent gonna rez them b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    Choco - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2010

So very true.

I never carried res scrolls til i hit 95. Just because i was too poor to buy them b:pleased
    Now i do carry some, just in case stuff happens and im too lazy to run all the way, or if its hard to get back to the spot the party wiped. Before that, if people asked me to get res scrolls, i just told them to buy them for me or gtfo.

That faction u described wont have many clerics left soon, so good luck to them i guess.
  • qinelenlea
    qinelenlea Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    All of the above on poor cleric. I'm having to squeak by on my armor on what drops much less having to go buy spells etc.....

In response to "A good cleric" Hey....any way you slice the pie it boils down to the cleric not getting taken in to buying scrolls for the others benefit whether it be out and outright asking for them to supply them or not offering help for those that are dumb enough to end up on the bad end of a wipe. I chose to ask in advance to leave little doubt there was not going to be an issue with the group in question of salvaging a boss run. They chose to be malignant about it so off in our own seperate ways an neither shall the Twain meet.

No I don't have to bust my **** just so someone else can get the free ride from it. If those choose to call me "cheapskate" and "drama" for asking to hold up their end on a quest, then they can 'suck on a flavored straw on the end of a sewer tornado' an walk or whatever. It costs me through the nose to run this toon so if you feel I'm in the wrong then don't ask cus I'm not healing/buffing/or rezing your sorry ****.

From here on out the free ride is done......
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I keep rez scrolls for MY personal needs. If I cause a wipe I'll fork over the cost. If someone else does....they can wait.
  • Ruumatsuku - Lost City
    Ruumatsuku - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    LovesTragedy has a good point lol. Thats exactly how i think lol. b:pleased
    Please don't hate... Be happy and enjoy life. b:thanks
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    If someone causes a wipe, then they as hell can wait for me to come back from town.
    (while i shop, chat and ect)
    b:dirty
  • Mrvate - Heavens Tear
    Mrvate - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I do think its good for clerics to carry rez scrolls, but at same time I understand the cost especially for lower lvls where 50k is alot. But by the time you are 90+ I don't think you have much reason to not carry them on you. they're pretty cheap and instances are bigger, and **** happens. And even if its not your fault that the squad wiped. Saving the very large amount of time to get back, or in some places where you can't get back to. 50k is well worth the price.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    To start let me say.. I'm not a cleric I am a veno and any vagrant thought I might have had on making a cleric was purged forever after hearing what I've just heard today.

A lvl 50 cleric joins a faction on a trail basis. She is told..... that SHE must buy Rez scrolls to have on hand for when others die.. What???? Lets look at what this means...

Leave Faction or don't join that simple if they demand this.I wouldn't let this stop you from making a Cleric up.

Nalae said it best for me if they die they can wait for me or go back to town.It is to bad we had to buy the skill in the first place.I would carry scroll if the price cam way down as cheap as No 1 grade arrows the Archers use all the time.Clerics aren't rich as we may look it but aren't.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Liyte - Lost City
    Liyte - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    olol..
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Sooo.. when the testosterone laden warrior rushes in and dies... or the Mage that burns without any regard to DPS management and dies, or the whistlebrtiches Assassin stabs away in glorious abandonment and dies...etc You are telling me... the CLERIC! has to have a rez scroll on hand.. PAID for out of her own pocket to rez the ****** that just died for no good reason? To perdition with that! I will say.. and.. I would do this myself if I ran a cleric, I would carry 3 to 5 scrolls in the event.. that "I" **** up and someone dies.. it happens.. we get distracted.... cat jumps on the keyboard.. whatever. Clerics are also human.. mistakes happen.

Now.. IF the faction is willing to supply the Cleric with rez scrolls for use in all situations... stupid or otherwise... Great! That is a faction a good cleric should join. But to have some one turn around and yell at the cleric... ESPECIALLY if that death was deemed stupid is beyond anything reasonable.

Oh.. and on a side note.. WHO decides if a death was stupid or not?....surprise... the cleric!!! Why? because by definition.. the cleric MUST know, see and understand the flow of battle in order to direct her heals most effectively... I'm sorry.. but there is simply NO other class qualified to judge the over all flow of battle. Warriors yell that it is they that watches battle... wrong.. you swing chunks of metal around.. your only concern should be the mob.. and pulling the mob off the squishies... that is only a small element to the overall flow of battle. Kudos tot he warriors that do this well.

I hear that the cleric class is the most expensive to run.... if buying rez scrolls is a big reason for the high cost? Then.. all of you should stop, just stop paying for the idiots...

Ok.. My rant is finished. I'am just been sick and tired of hearing the brain dead yelling at the clerics.
    Couple things I want to reply to:

Clerics are not nearly the most expensive. I can think of two others right off the bat, two of them I've had -- barb and wizard.

As for rez scrolls, it's pretty ambiguous at what times clerics need them, but at level 50.. it shouldn't be a requirement for a cleric to carry a ton of rez scrolls. Often times novice clerics allow a squad to push them around but now I kinda realize why so many are edgy and ragequit. Since virtually no one will care for your xp, and will gladly lie on the ground while you town port, lose xp, and go back to rez them, you have to be extremely aggressive in what you allow in a squad. For instance, I outright refused to heal people when they lured groups of mobs until all mobs got hit when they rushed in. I let them know that if they didn't, they got no heals. In most cases, when I ended up dying, it was because I wasn't paying attention, or I caved in and wasn't assertive enough for my own safety. I would presume that most people who play cleric do so because they like being healers or caring for a party, and it's hard to re-teach people that you have to be so assertive that you come off as the opposite. It's the only way to do it without incurring a lot of xp loss or coin/gold loss on guardian scrolls.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well, you only use rez scrolls if they cleric dies, so he/she doesn't have to run all the way back to rez.
    But, being a cleric is a thankless job. If someone dies, they always blame it on the cleric.
    Squishy barb that gets 2 shot? cleric's fault!
    wiz pulls aggro and dies in 1 hit? cleric's fault!
    archer dies on hands? cleric's fault!
    Believe it or not, I've been blamed for all 3 of these things -.-

people are stupid and the cleric gets blamed for it most of the time

wait, WHAT?
  • Qinnlenlea - Archosaur
    Qinnlenlea - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I think Janus hit on the gist of what the attitude must be. If people are going to be @$$hats an ban you from a guild for asking if they supply the rez scrolls(raises hand) then it's time to take a look at being the aggressive an be just as much an @$$hat healer. Rough for those that like to sit at the trough an lap up on the clerics heal base....but the cleric needs to stand up or be constantly shoved aside an talked down to like they were a public service.

----and yes there are those that do that too... All those that like to talk down at the cleric...you can bite my Glaive.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'm rather sure that if I asked for a Res scroll from my faction, I'd get 6-8 of them for my Cleric.

If I go on a TT run using my Veno, I carry one and offer it to Clerics if they don't have one (along with Mana Apo pots, and now, Guardian scrolls).

Also... See my sig.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • LaLeLoo - Sanctuary
    LaLeLoo - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I didn't buy a single Rez scroll till I was 92. And this is only for FCC, in case of an emergency.

Such as, my 3rd run in FCC, I wasn't too sure how to keep myself alive while I was being poisoned/sealed by the 2nd poison boss. So I died and ended up using a Rez scroll, because the others needed purifying and heals immediately.

Though if there is a squad wipe out or something that does not need a cleric immediately, I just tele to town. And if someone rants at me for not having a rez scroll, they will not get a rez from me :P

Other classes need to be thankful! Clerics are probably the class that loses the most Exp. Depending on your game play.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    A good cleric should always have rez scrolls on him or her. Its simple as that. But heres the part that makes the difference. The cleric can also chose to not use it. So in a situation where the *insert colorful descriptor* other players mess up and it causes you to die, you dont have to use. Just sit there on the ground, watch them die to make yourself feel a little better, then go to town and say you dont have one, or its on cooldown (isnt it like 30 min cooldown? Ive never used more than one but thats what my friend told me). Save them for when you know its your fault or during a boss or something.

Plus, a really good cleric wouldn't even need to make use of it. Im not saying that accidents dont happen to the best of us, but situations where the idiot teammates cause death shouldnt happen if you watch carefully. Just remember the golden rule. Its ok if they die, its not ok if you do. If you're gonna die, dont heal them, take care of yourself. If they complain you let them die, tel them enjoy the walk back in, cause you arent gonna rez them b:chuckle
    id say a good melee should carry rez scrolls too. Need to learn to be responsible for their own mess ups (if it is) and dish it out of their own pockets
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Remmi - Raging Tide
    Remmi - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    If you're really unlucky, you use a res scroll and get hit by the mob that is still too close or that rezzes right on top of you. You now get to die twice for your teammates and have to go to town anyway because the timer on the scrolls is running :P

Sometimes using a rez scroll isn't a good idea even if you carry them.
  • Shaylamis - Raging Tide
    Shaylamis - Raging Tide Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i never buyed a rez scroll, ppl just give them as a payment for my work. when i died. i just teleport, if i die, is the fault of the members in squad.
    i always said as a rule.. keep my *** safe and ill keep u alive

ppl dont blame me why they dead, they know their faults.
  • robzombie20
    robzombie20 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i never buyed a rez scroll, ppl just give them as a payment for my work. when i died. i just teleport, if i die, is the fault of the members in squad.
    i always said as a rule.. keep my *** safe and ill keep u alive

ppl dont blame me why they dead, they know their faults.
    it;s like a pc, keep the pc in good condition and the pc wil lalways work for you, if you abuse it and let it go in disrepair and mess it up ...well the pc isnt going to do u any favors then will it?
  • Rav_Remnant - Raging Tide
    Rav_Remnant - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'll keep this simple. Unless your in TW/PvP, Cleric is for the Tank. You die and your not the tank so sorry but, try again. Unless you yourself have an Res scroll, then we'll AoE heal you. Finally, If you are a DD and want to be revived, you may want to invest into a friendship with a seperate cleric. TY come again b:bye
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'll keep this simple. Unless your in TW/PvP, Cleric is for the Tank. You die and your not the tank so sorry but, try again. Unless you yourself have an Res scroll, then we'll AoE heal you. Finally, If you are a DD and want to be revived, you may want to invest into a friendship with a seperate cleric. TY come again b:bye

nice how you post this from an alt(a DD below level for squaded instances makes it even funnier)
    I would like to know would happen if you got treated like that when playing a DD yourself
    Why don't you post from your cleric id love to know its name so I won't squad it ever on my barb or sin
  • SeaStorm - Heavens Tear
    SeaStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hmmm....did the other chars forget what HP pots/crab meats etc are for???? I know my veno will pull aggro...it's why I have a pots/crab meat and on occasion a charm. Pots and crab meat on hot keys for fast use.

My chars have died to keep the squad's cleric(s) alive, I've had friends die to keep my cleric alive.

I've got a rule on my cleric...you act stupid in squad and pull aggro you get expelled, I stay on the tank and will heal/rez when I can, safely. Good of the many over the life of one idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It's interesting to me because I hear horror stories all the time of how clerics are treated so badly. I guess I've just been one of the lucky ones? I have a 101 cleric on Sanct and a 101 cleric on Arch and I can honestly say in the 2 years of playing I have RARELY ever had any deaths blamed on me. In most all circumstances the party is apologizing to me profusely or laughing their asses off when they die and if I die they are horrified. I have had just a couple cases where someone tried to blame me but the rest the party immediately jumped to my defence. I find that most players genuinely feel it is their responsibility to keep themselves and their cleric alive. I've actually even had circumstances where it was totally my fault someone died (phone calls FTW) and apologize and everyone starts defending me even after I've admitted it was my fault, lol. Anyways, so here's to all those that treat their clerics with respect, you are a pleasure to work with and what makes me love being a cleric b:thanks
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i dont rly carry res scrolls, unless a join a squad and im sure i will die caus of them i do carry one for my own use, but mostly when they ask if i have a scroll and say no they give me one b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • AriAdiemus - Archosaur
    AriAdiemus - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It's interesting to me because I hear horror stories all the time of how clerics are treated so badly. I guess I've just been one of the lucky ones? I have a 101 cleric on Sanct and a 101 cleric on Arch and I can honestly say in the 2 years of playing I have RARELY ever had any deaths blamed on me. In most all circumstances the party is apologizing to me profusely or laughing their asses off when they die and if I die they are horrified. I have had just a couple cases where someone tried to blame me but the rest the party immediately jumped to my defence. I find that most players genuinely feel it is their responsibility to keep themselves and their cleric alive. I've actually even had circumstances where it was totally my fault someone died (phone calls FTW) and apologize and everyone starts defending me even after I've admitted it was my fault, lol. Anyways, so here's to all those that treat their clerics with respect, you are a pleasure to work with and what makes me love being a cleric b:thanks

Now this was really pleasing to read b:pleased I makes me happy to see that there are some people that actually take care of their clerics. Cheers to you and to those around you Katanyia b:victory