Booted -.-

foofey
foofey Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Support Desk
I still need help since I can't go on my account also PWI has my wrong email!! b:cry how am I suppose to know when my account's unbanned now? and what did I do wrong?! I sent in a ticket but I dn't really get it :/ SOMEONE HELP ME b:infuriated
Post edited by foofey on

Comments

• XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary
    XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    PWI has your wrong email? You're the only who put it under that email.

How can you not get on your account if you're posting here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MizukiMinoru ll Charisma Executor ll Active
  • foofey
    edited October 2010
    My friend created my account main for me a few months ago or about a year ago she putted on some email which I don't seem to even know, I called her the other day she now forgot it now I'm booted with pwi haing some email which I don't know, I wish they could at least show or let people change their emails :(
  • foofey
    edited October 2010
    I also just made anotheer account is all
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You can change your email.. You have to put in a support ticket. If your banned from the server you can also put in a ticket to find out why. They wont answer that here. When you put in the ticket it will show the old email address. Also they will only change the address if you can prove your other one is no longer accessible or is terminated. For instance.. you moved cities or states.. Or you had BrightHouse and now have ComCast.. I had to send an email to my old address and do a screenshot of the mail demon undeliverable notice to prove the email was no longer viable.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    foofey wrote: »
    My friend created my account main for me a few months ago or about a year ago she putted on some email which I don't seem to even know, I called her the other day she now forgot it now I'm booted with pwi haing some email which I don't know, I wish they could at least show or let people change their emails :(

if someone created the account and gave it to you that is TECHNICALLY a breach of the game TOS. just an fyi. could this be the reason for the ban?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • foofey
    edited October 2010
    You can change your email.. You have to put in a support ticket. If your banned from the server you can also put in a ticket to find out why. They wont answer that here. When you put in the ticket it will show the old email address. Also they will only change the address if you can prove your other one is no longer accessible or is terminated. For instance.. you moved cities or states.. Or you had BrightHouse and now have ComCast.. I had to send an email to my old address and do a screenshot of the mail demon undeliverable notice to prove the email was no longer viable.

Can you re-explain?
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Account sharing is a no-no.

Please send in a ticket to Customer Support so that they can help you.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.