☇All-Class pet attack's?

Options
Undeadlady - Lost City
Undeadlady - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Venomancer
Hey I need to know how to get you all class pet(Say:Baby Butterfly Faerie) I see people making there pets like these attack but idk how to make minses do that look:http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/gaming/watch/v16537741DapaA7h4
Post edited by Undeadlady - Lost City on

Comments

• MaouHime - Raging Tide
    MaouHime - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think you are mistaken there.
    That pet in the video is no "baby pet" its the real Fowl that you can tame like Sawfly and Skatefish to fight for you.
    "Baby Pets" do not attack, for they are all class pets, otherwise I would just pick another class and get myself a "Baby Pet" to fight with me xD.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    What MaouHime said.
    All class pets are made of existing tameable pets so whatever all class pet you see it means that it can be tamed and used in battle by a Venomancer (I'm only talking about the baby pets found at the zoologist, not event pets)
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    easy way to see if it's Ac or not is too see if it has a purple exp bar in its icon , AC dont have 1

Wish those nixes were tamable b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Undeadlady - Lost City
    Undeadlady - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Where do I get one that attacks?
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Where do I get one that attacks?

Depends what one you are after. They have different tame spots, as well as some people sell the eggs. You just have to make sure it says the name of the pet without the 'baby', and that it actually has attack stats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And, of course, you need to be a Venomancer to actually use a pet that attacks. I don't know the Avatar images :-)
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The OP does have a veno avatar and i would find it highly unlikely someone would have reached 3x as a first time player without a pet...
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The OP does have a veno avatar and i would find it highly unlikely someone would have reached 3x as a first time player without a pet...

I was an idiot that didn't use a pet until 18 when I got my magmite...but that was two years ago and I'm better now. :X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

I'm thinking they have used a pet, but would like one of the ones that can be made as a baby pet, as a battle pet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, it is easy to make mistakes early on, especially if you're unfamiliar with MMOs or even RPGs in particular. However, the untamed culti for 19 does put you against some rather difficult mobs for a veno without a pet, even if you were to skip this and simply move on to Arch things could only get worse. You'll be about useless without a pet by the time you start questing on secret passage. Yeah, there are exceptional cases in which a solo player may make it far in the game without some basics, but most people would realize something is wrong long before they reach 4x. And someone who knows there's a forum in which to post questions is certainly at an advantage...
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That looks like a cleric using a fowl to fight. I don't remember that happening.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132