flying mounts for Tideborns

PearlBreeze - Raging Tide
PearlBreeze - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Suggestion Box
I would love a flying mount for my Tideborn.

Every day i see great mounts like fish and lobsters that would fit a tideborn.Were mermaids for crying out lout.

And all we have are wings ,im not an elf . b:sad

Why cant tideborns get a kewl flying mount like a shell beeing pulled by seehorses or summit like that .

I am so sick of my wings .Im not an elf or a fairy im a mermaid wings are silly beeing a tideborn and it doesent make sense to me at all .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by PearlBreeze - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Sabatier - Raging Tide
    Sabatier - Raging Tide Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    we don't have wings. we have fins!

someone posted a pick of some upcoming tideborn fins. erm let me go find them they were sweet.

here ya go these make me moist the coolest looking wings/fins i have seen for a while. I guess they listened to the populace that the existing choices were a little, erm, feminine or fairy like

btw, nice place to check out how all the fins look: http://www.ecatomb.net/my/flight-t.php
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • robzombie20
    robzombie20 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    they look like wings to me, infact they resemble a similar design of the dark lord and some elf style wings...did I say elf wings instead of fins? well thats what they look like
  • Undeadlady - Lost City
    Undeadlady - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I would love a flying mount for my Tideborn.

Every day i see great mounts like fish and lobsters that would fit a tideborn.Were mermaids for crying out lout.

Why cant tideborns get a kewl flying mount like a shell beeing pulled by seehorses or summit like that .

Umm you guys can get them too, there regular mounts not flying mounts,but one thing u guys cant get is THE AWESOME OCEAN GLORYlike we venomancers can,sorry
  • PearlBreeze - Raging Tide
    PearlBreeze - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    wow do they surpose to be fins ??

The dont look like them at all ,they look like fairy wings not fins.

Besides i have a ground mount that was not the question .I want a shell pulled by seehorses as a special Tideborn Flying mount.

So they could at least make one flying mount for tideborns.

The surpose to be fins but look like wings are stupid .Hell i wont buy them there ugly nothing special about it waste of cash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]