Need Advice for Lvl77 Grinding

NeoArctic - Raging Tide
NeoArctic - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Assassin
I've been traveling around places, and i found many mobs difficult to fight or drops won't budge. Any know any Range mobs above lvl 77, I tried Plain of Farwell and all of them are melee based mobs X|. I don't want to use pots in the grinding or charms.
Post edited by NeoArctic - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Why do you want ranged mobs?
  • NeoArctic - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    For me range mobs are easy to kill, don't have to struggle with mp.

I found a mob named stoney boogin lvl 88, it's ranged and does not move, so going to grind these, if you find any mob between 77-88, tell me please.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Wait, fill me in on why they are easier to kill and save MP again?
    edited September 2010
    For melee mobs, I have to do all these skills along with spark, but for me I can just run and immbolize the range mob and just spam normal attack until it dies
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Is this like the trick where if you freeze it and walk into it, it doesn't attack but try to move where as melee mobs still hit you when you are "in it"?
    edited September 2010
    I guess I can try that, if i can find melee mob that have high drop rates
  • BIade_Strike - Heavens Tear
    BIade_Strike - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Ranged mobs are the easiest for sins.

They're easy because all you do is teleport/windpush/walk up to them, use tackling slash,
    maybe spark, and swing away.

This results in little mp cost, 1/2 damage taken, and minimal use of potions.

Also, where are these stoney boogin?

I'd like to know, tell me if you need pots and if they are easy to kill.
    edited September 2010
    I won't fight those stony boogins, my damage was half trying to kill it, they are one of those mobs that don't move, so you will get double teamed alot. They are somewhere east of 1000 streams.
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well not sure if this is exactly what you need, but it'll help for later too. Basically a diagram of the lvls of mobs all over the map. Hopefully it's big enough. If not and you really want it, I can try emailing in an attachment or something.

http://i56.tinypic.com/292884x.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    what lvl were the pirates on nightscream, theres a good spot by the ship pure pys melee mobs
  • Bloodfulsin - Sanctuary
    Bloodfulsin - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    what lvl were the pirates on nightscream, theres a good spot by the ship pure pys melee mobs

lvl 80s to 79s
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Have you tried the Seaspray Blade Wolves just outside DWP? I can grind on those just auto-attacking.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Taste_of_God - Lost City
    Taste_of_God - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Ranged mobs are the easiest for sins.

They're easy because all you do is teleport/windpush/walk up to them, use tackling slash,
    maybe spark, and swing away.

This results in little mp cost, 1/2 damage taken, and minimal use of potions.

Also, where are these stoney boogin?

I'd like to know, tell me if you need pots and if they are easy to kill.

Why is it easier to kill ranged mobs? if a phys mob attacks me, he misses.
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If you squad with a good barb your level and go to night scream, he grabs like 7-10 of the pirate things at once (near the back, close to a ship and a bunch of sharks in the water) and you both AOE and kill them. Very quick, requires some teamwork though...have to pay attention and you need to kill as fast as possible. You can tab through them easily though, and they respawn rather fast. Drops aren't too bad, but its really good for exp. :)
  • Rounin - Raging Tide
    Rounin - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I've been traveling around places, and i found many mobs difficult to fight or drops won't budge. Any know any Range mobs above lvl 77, I tried Plain of Farwell and all of them are melee based mobs X|. I don't want to use pots in the grinding or charms.

Dude i stoped Grinding @lv71

although u must have heard this a lot that sins fail at Gama, but try to do Gama, try to make your own squad thats the best way to gama for a sin, make friends
    it will be hard , Gama is no joke but its worth it

And also do your dailies once u hit 78+ try to get into frost squads at your level u will get tons of exp even if u do not have the exp stones, and there no one to nurf ya on ur squad.
    if you like doing the world quest and you wont be failing a sleep half way throw it , "WQ is true Evil"

once u start doing Frost with Exp stones u will lv fast